Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the video makes sense now where the poster commented on the beard. Again no issue with him being gay. My issue is he’s a knob!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm all for being true to yourself but when its banded about in relation to someone who has led his wife along for 27 years I cant get with that. I dont believe for a minute hes nust recently had some sexual awakening. It's the same with all the married men who come out though, they get applauded and showered with praise but the poor spouse is left as just that... the poor wife. I'm willing to bet he was going to be outed and along with other factors has forced his hand. I'd hazard a guess hes not just spent his whole married life just 'looking' at other men 🙄 I've never really had an opinion on him tbh and could not care less about his sexuality but this sort of coming out spectacle of married men seems to be coming more common and it really grinds my gears how they get treated for essentially being pathological liars.

• Angry
Reactions: 52
He’s said he was starting to hate himself. No excuse, but perhaps that’s why he’s been considered “not nice” behind the scenes, because he hated himself?
No excuse for crappy behaviour but yeah this. Living a duplicitous life can really duck a person up and make them nasty.

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of comments on here are very insensitive. Not one of us know the full truth. Okay he didn’t have to make a massive deal about it, yes I feel for his wife but I’m sure his own head is extremely messed up with what’s going on. You are not born to be one or the other, you can like both genders. Maybe he has always been gay, maybe he’s not. That doesn’t mean to say he doesn’t love his wife though. Sorry but you can’t be with someone for that long and have no feelings at all towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does Philip get praised for coming out and being brave etc when being gay now isn't a big thing - especially in showbiz and especially in London...

I really hope his wife has known all along and was happy to go along with it or something and it's not something she's only just found out - she's the only one I've any sympathy for.

Reactions: 33
She knew. There is no way he'd have been able to have that best friend relationship with Holly if she didn't know. Let's be honest no one would put up with that. I often thought about how Holy's husband put up with it ..and now we know.
I definitely thought this too. I think Steph has known for quite some time. Even the most secure marriage would find it difficult to have your partner hanging out in a hot tub will a gorgeous younger woman all he time.

Reactions: 3

Yel

I cant stand that people are praising him for being brave for using his fireguard that's been kept for an emergency. It doesn't help anyone but himself.

Reactions: 33
I definitely thought this too. I think Steph has known for quite some time. Even the most secure marriage would find it difficult to have your partner hanging out in a hot tub will a gorgeous younger woman all he time.
I hope she has known and has been happy to oblige his fantasy of living his best life. At least she has her kids.

Reactions: 8
The rumours of their being more to his friendship with Holly must have totally suited him too.... sad life to lead all the same pretending to be someone you are not.

Had to have been an open secret to his friends and family including his wife, was only the General public didn’t know?

Also he is in an industry where there is much more acceptance and has been for years so why now?

Reactions: 7
which makes it all the more obvious it’s damage control 🤷‍♀️
I doubt he would have come out at all if he wasn’t feeling the backlash of recent events
To be fair, 10 - 15 years ago would have been catastrophic for his girls during their teenage years! I’d like to think he waited til they were grown adults so that they could process it better/more easily

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.