Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s said he was starting to hate himself. No excuse, but perhaps that’s why he’s been considered “not nice” behind the scenes, because he hated himself?

Reactions: 43
Wow I mean I think the man is an annoying little toad, but good for him that must of been incredibly hard!

Reactions: 9
Not buying this whole sickly sweet family bs, sorry he is still a weasel!! And I think Ruth and eamon were told to that little performance

Reactions: 30
No one cares if he’s gay but I am extremely cynical about the timing of the statement .

He’s using his emotional state and sexuality to deflect from the growing realisation amongst a lot of people that he’s a snivelling , snide twit with a massive ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
No one cares if he’s gay but I am extremely cynical about the timing of the statement .

He’s using his emotional state and sexuality to deflect from the growing realisation amongst a lot of people that he’s a snivelling , snide twit with a massive ego.
Was just about to say this!

A very calculated move.

Reactions: 25
Ahhh I was not expecting that ... I thought Holly’s post was referring to them being proud for getting up earlier 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not at all shocked. Even from the broom cupboard I thought he maybe gay. It’s the big drama of coming out I don’t totally understand. It doesn’t change who he is. Although I can understand it’s difficult for Steph and his girls. Other than that it’s his business. Uugghhh I’m not explaining myself well. Basically not shocked, big drama coming out.

Reactions: 13
I know it must have been very difficult for him but if I was his wife I would be devastated right now; what a waste of her time.

Reactions: 34
Firstly, I'm glad he's come out as gay. Even in this day and age, it is still a daunting thing to do.

But....

This was purely done as damage control. Difficult to do none the less, but he clearly felt he had no other choice. He needed something to get everyone back on side.

Reactions: 36
WHAT THE HECK!!!

This is weird, no one cares if he’s gay but it’s just all weird. The way it’s been announced, the interview with Holly, Eamon and Ruth coming in.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.