Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timing of this announcement is interesting to say the least, considering the rumours of friction between PS and Ruth/Eamonn. He’ll be untouchable now

Reactions: 63
There has been rumors going around for a while now, but still shocked. Mondays This Morning will be interesting!

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering why he's announced it now? 🤔
There's nothing wrong with being gay.
The cynic in me is suspicious that he's come out to deflect the negative press about him not being as nice as he portrays...
Or wondering if someone has threatened to out him.

I thought he had Fridays off this morning??

Reactions: 77
I watched the documentary the body in the pool last night and when Barrymore was on this morning a few weeks ago Phillip was so nice to him it could be to do with him knowing this could come out if there is a scandal of some sort to come soon !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.