Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough I was wondering how Phil V could face Pipsqueak regularly if it was true about the bad blood between him and Fern Britton - and have just seen her announcing on Twitter that she and Phil V are separating.
Obviously I do not know her but she always seems nice so that is sad, plus her dad died recently. A horrible time anyway.

Reactions: 10
There was a segment that Philip Schofield co presented .

It was with a child drag queen called Lactatia .

I will elaborate if I need to , but watch the body language . Just watch it . I made a video about it a while ago .

Something is wrong with that interview.

There is MASSIVE deception around that kid anyway , but Phillips body language is all wrong . His voice sounds weird like he's trying to control himself and he blatantly isn't interested in whether this kid is being exploited and has become ultra narcissistic because of it .

I'll say it again . So something is wrong about that interview and it stood out as an odd hand over the mouth to hide expressions and also a weird jump out of his chair , just as he said "good morning got a pink wig on today, looking fantastic !!!"

Wait what ? Aren't you a former kids TV presenter ? Why are you focussed on that kids looks ?

Why aren't you asking why this kid is walking around with the name lactatia (feminism /breastfeeding activism from mom and sister ) and why on earth are you not digging deep on the lifestyle this VERY dysfunctional "family " are presenting .

Something is wrong and it's very obvious in that interview . Ok , I did my bit , catch you later . I just signed up for that one reason . Watch him .

I will find the video and post it anonymously for you to consider .

It's not a just a beard he's wearing , it's a god damn monkey suit

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

I will elaborate if I need to , but watch the body language . Just watch it . I made a video about it a while ago .

There is MASSIVE deception around that kid anyway , but Phillips body language is all wrong . His voice sounds weird like he's trying to control himself and he blatantly isn't interested in whether this kid is being exploited and has become ultra narcissistic because of it .

I'll say it again . So something is wrong about that interview and it stood out as an odd hand over the mouth to hide expressions and also a weird jump out of his chair , just as he said "good morning got a pink wig on today, looking fantastic !!!"

Wait what ? Aren't you a former kids TV presenter ? Why are you focussed on that kids looks ?

Why aren't you asking why this kid is walking around with the name lactatia (feminism /breastfeeding activism from mom and sister ) and why on earth are you not digging deep on the lifestyle this VERY dysfunctional "family " are presenting .

Something is wrong and it's very obvious in that interview . Ok , I did my bit , catch you later . I just signed up for that one reason . Watch him .

Can you elaborate slightly?

I just googled the video and it’s slightly difficult to read as it’s done by video link but nothing glaring stood out to me?

Are you indicating that PS is interested in the child in a no profession all way?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I get that but, they didn’t need to do it as a four, they didn’t last year
Phil and Holly always ignored the rest of the people on there, Phil s getting bad press so Eamonn and Ruth are being pushed to the forefront, no sign of rylan or Alison. Especially sad for Alison Hammond as she’s on every week

Reactions: 4
Funnily enough I was wondering how Phil V could face Pipsqueak regularly if it was true about the bad blood between him and Fern Britton - and have just seen her announcing on Twitter that she and Phil V are separating.
Obviously I do not know her but she always seems nice so that is sad, plus her dad died recently. A horrible time anyway.
Oh gosh, I looked it up and they really are separating, that's so sad to hear! :( Sorry it's OT but I can't remember a time they weren't married! I love Phil Vickery, he seems really calm and soothing to be around, and I thought Fern brought a ton of laughter and energy to the relationship, so they seemed such a good balance for each other.

Philip Schofield on the other hand...comes off as really immature and stroppy. I'd love to get all the gossip on that one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes I feel awfully sorry for Fern. Bereavement and marriage breaking up around the same time is a lot to bear - no matter how amicable (been there and it is horrible).

I always wondered what Phil V felt about Phil S. I rarely watch TM but it always amused me that when PV did a cookery segment and Phil and Holly started showing off he would just stare at them stonily. I like to think he is just thinking 'wanker'.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t stand Philip Schofield. He’s the same mould as Gary Linekar - meant to be the “good guys” but are actually pretty terrible people with carefully curated images.

edit to add: give me mildly flawed characters any day of the week. What you see is what you get. There’s something sickening about people who
pretend they’re wholesome to gain influence and trust. You never get conned by bad conmen.

Reactions: 31
Anyone else think the blind item in yesterday's Popbitch email might have been referring to Schofe?

"Which TV host likes to slink a discreet arm around the back of his female co-hosts on air? Not for any #MeToo reasons. Just so he can give them a little pinch whenever he wants them to shut up."

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think the blind item in yesterday's Popbitch email might have been referring to Schofe?

"Which TV host likes to slink a discreet arm around the back of his female co-hosts on air? Not for any #MeToo reasons. Just so he can give them a little pinch whenever he wants them to shut up."
Or Piers Morgan?

In

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....04/ruth-langsford-phillip-schofield-feud/amp/ this is the papers version of events x
Owch!! Ruth sure was peeved at him there!
Can’t stand Philip Schofield. He’s the same mould as Gary Linekar - meant to be the “good guys” but are actually pretty terrible people with carefully curated images.

edit to add: give me mildly flawed characters any day of the week. What you see is what you get. There’s something sickening about people who
pretend they’re wholesome to gain influence and trust. You never get conned by bad conmen.
totally agree!As my man used to sayb" he's too good to be wholesone"!!

Last edited:
Someone who works on This Morning posted on here or another forum that Ruth and Eamonn behind the scenes are unhappy and fight like cat and dog, but put on a facade when on air. I don't know how true this is but they do bicker often on the actual show.

Reactions: 2
Someone who works on This Morning posted on here or another forum that Ruth and Eamonn behind the scenes are unhappy and fight like cat and dog, but put on a facade when on air. I don't know how true this is but they do bicker often on the actual show.
Being married to Eamonn, I'm not surprised Ruth argues with him all the time off air! I dunno how she puts up with him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I feel awfully sorry for Fern. Bereavement and marriage breaking up around the same time is a lot to bear - no matter how amicable (been there and it is horrible).
I was there too and it's horrific. Had my Nan's funeral one week and my husband move out the the next.

Never been a fan of Fern but I'm 100% there for her now 🙌

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Isn’t hollys husband the editor of this morning?
I don't think so, he's something to do with celebrity juice.

Where's the video?

Maybe it looked different on TV but I'm not really sure what you're getting at?
It wasn't me who said he was acting differently, I just happened to be watching it when you posted as I went looking for it. But I'm not getting it either. I watched it a few times and he's just his usual cunty self 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing wrong with phil in that clip what was the original poster trying to suggest?

Nothing wrong with phil in that clip what was the original poster trying to suggest?
This is what was said? But I'm not seeing anything to back up this comment 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.