Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember the show they had years ago called Light Lunch? Very much in the vein of TM and funny too.
yes I remember that, (definitely forgot about it until now) but they were brilliant.

Reactions: 8
I've always wondered why she works term time only when her daughter is about 25 😂. Surprised she's still got her own show, god she's boring I'm sure she must have something over someone at ITV!
Ah but don't forget, she's playing the character of Lorraine when she's on the telly 🤪

I know someone who works on TM. She said he’s awful and definitely gay, his marriage is just for show. Also told me Holly very fond of the white stuff, and when she’s “drunk” she’s actually high.
The TV industry is awash with this, it's absolutely everywhere, so this wouldn't be a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm hoping Ant Mcpartlin's wife holds out for her day in court in the divorce. She doesn't want to sign an NDA and good for her. She'll be minted either way but I bet she knows ALL THE GOSSIP about the ITV elite. All those post TV BAFTA parties at her and Ant's Chiswick pad....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm hoping Ant Mcpartlin's wife holds out for her day in court in the divorce. She doesn't want to sign an NDA and good for her. She'll be minted either way but I bet she knows ALL THE GOSSIP about the ITV elite. All those post TV BAFTA parties at her and Ant's Chiswick pad....
This!

he’s obviously got some things he doesn’t want coming out which is why he’s so desperate to gag her. My first bet would be that his addiction wasn’t pain

Reactions: 37
Have you read today's Popbitch email? Pasted below.

>> Holden it in <<
The hardest button to button

ITV has always been quick to stamp out suggestions that Phillip Schofield is anything other than a charming silver fox who the housewives all adore – but they don't seem to be doing a great job of stemming the recent tide of negative tabloid reporting.

Insiders at ITV say the reason they're struggling to contain the story is because their daytime TV department is in absolute freefall behind the scenes and they kind of have their hands full.

Multiple complaints have been filed this year about a wider culture of workplace bullying – some against talent, others against bosses – but complainants were all asked to kindly button their lips while the top brass looked into them. It seems that no-one's heard anything more about it since, not even star talent like Amanda Holden and Ruth Langsford. So lips are being unbuttoned again.

Which would explain why so many people have ended up speaking to the press all at once. And why 'unearthed' clips of Schofe and Langsford from April are suddenly making headlines in December.

Have you read today's Popbitch email? Pasted below.

>> Holden it in <<
The hardest button to button

ITV has always been quick to stamp out suggestions that Phillip Schofield is anything other than a charming silver fox who the housewives all adore – but they don't seem to be doing a great job of stemming the recent tide of negative tabloid reporting.

Insiders at ITV say the reason they're struggling to contain the story is because their daytime TV department is in absolute freefall behind the scenes and they kind of have their hands full.

Multiple complaints have been filed this year about a wider culture of workplace bullying – some against talent, others against bosses – but complainants were all asked to kindly button their lips while the top brass looked into them. It seems that no-one's heard anything more about it since, not even star talent like Amanda Holden and Ruth Langsford. So lips are being unbuttoned again.

Which would explain why so many people have ended up speaking to the press all at once. And why 'unearthed' clips of Schofe and Langsford from April are suddenly making headlines in December.
After the fall of Jeremy Kyle and his show, I’m not surprised the rest of the ITV Daytime dominos are starting to fall. It’s been a stagnant cesspool of the same tit for too long, with no change and allowing a certain culture to be engrained, especially with the “big name talent” having too much power.

ITV could be forced into much needed wholesale change on its Daytime schedule. 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 12
This!

he’s obviously got some things he doesn’t want coming out which is why he’s so desperate to gag her. My first bet would be that his addiction wasn’t pain
One of the gossip websites at the time (I can't remember which one) outed him as massive cocaine addict. Not just a blind either - they actually named him.

He did say in the first interview he gave to
The Sun, before the drink driving crash, that he was talking "prescription and non prescription drugs" - but the non prescription bit seemed to get swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 12
One of the gossip websites at the time (I can't remember which one) outed him as massive cocaine addict. Not just a blind either - they actually named him.

He did say in the first interview he gave to
The Sun, before the drink driving crash, that he was talking "prescription and non prescription drugs" - but the non prescription bit seemed to get swept under the carpet.
Yeah the press tried to paint it all around that knee operation... not buying it

Reactions: 7
Yes...the whole confession piece to the papers....wonder what the negotiations were behind that regarding what the would or wouldn't reveal.
That ITV crew, definitely all the right people in all the right places. Supported by the ITV executives, who know the right people in the rest of the media to maintain a narrative beneficial to ITV and its key talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like Amanda Holden, loved Fern Britton and really like Ruth, I think there is truth in it, defo get a vibe ( not a good one) from Pip.

Reactions: 7
This!

There was a long gossip thread about this. Definitely cocaine not pain.

Yeah the press tried to paint it all around that knee operation... not buying it
I doffo think he was into coke but I recon he was onto heroin as well.
He was being prescribed oxy for the pain. If he couldn't get them through Dr shopping I think he would have gone heroin. The withdrawals from the oxy would have been too much.
Deffo think he would take upper before work and then oxy/heroin after.

Reactions: 2
Ant and Caroline both over rated and Ant should have been sacked , he was only good back on the day as PJ (and Ducan)

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine Ruth would’ve complained over one incident, it’s obviously been building up

itv need to have a complete cull of their presenter , Bradley Walsh not included obviously

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.