Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched the clip where Scofield cuts Ruth off and I honestly don't see it as that rude or meant with malice. He has an earpiece on him and is being shouted at to speed things up and are on strict timelines/guidelines and Ruth was rabbiting on. He could have said in a better way I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to stop as we're running out of time but I don't see any genuine malice or intent in that clip sorry 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Even from his Gordon the goafer days I've always thought there was something unsavoury about him.

Reactions: 5
I think Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins should present This Morning. They've got just the right amount of empathy and comedy and can do serious as well as have jokes without the mean girls attitude that Phil and Holly do in front of those around them. Both Phil and Holly have made This Morning unwatchable for me, as has the inclusion on the cast of the dimwit Love Island slebs and Towie bunch

I also like Ruth and Eamon or Ruth and Ryan. This Morning need to bin Phil and Holly now, and also half the Towie and Love Island reallity star crew they bring in as presenters.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Dan Wootton has a lot to do with these stories coming out (he's a grade A witch and apparently has no ties with ITV anymore).

You can tell Scofe is a diva, so I'm not surprised by what I've read the past few days.

I love Eamon and Ruth, and much prefer when they're presenting. Ruth especially is fantastic.
Dan Wooten is scum so I deffo believe it comes from him. He blocked me on twitter over a year ago after I tweeted him for being a twit. 😄 Didn’t know he cut ties with ITV, but now I think on it, it’s been a while since Ive seen him being a nasty gossip with the TV Personality Lorraine.
I’ve always really liked Phillip, but I was watching the Corbyn interview last week and I thought he was really out line.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I started to get fed up with phil and holly years ago when they were literally on EVERYTHING. Dancing on ice, This Morning, Mr and Mrs, phil on The Cube and those annoying car adverts, holly on surprise surprise and loreal adverts (are we really supposed to believe she uses boxed hair dye)! Its like they were on ITV 24/7!! Why not give other presenters a chance?

And when they get their awards for This Morning they act like they got it solely for themselves.

I don't buy Holly's goody goody act, her husband is probably part of the reason she's on everything - doesn't he work for ITV? I bet her and Phil are like a couple of bullies in the studio.

I would like to see phil back on stage as Joseph in his technicolor dream coat ha ha ha!

When Ruth and Eamon present I feel it's fairly equal. When Pip and Squeal present how come he asks all the hard hitting questions and takes the lead in the interview?

Its actually makes me dislike Holly (even more) as why doesn't she stand up for herself and fulfill her role as joint presenter!?

Reactions: 10
When Ruth and Eamon present I feel it's fairly equal. When Pip and Squeal present how come he asks all the hard hitting questions and takes the lead in the interview?

Its actually makes me dislike Holly (even more) as why doesn't she stand up for herself and fulfill her role as joint presenter!?
Pip and Holly have the same dynamic sort of as Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid. Just an attractive foil to sit there and react/giggle. Incredibly depressing when you think about it.

Reactions: 11
I know this opinion won't be popular but I've felt for ages that ITVs daytime schedule needs a good overhaul, Lorraine then This morning then Loose women it's like one big clique, no diversity no choice for the viewer it just never ends month after month why can't they change it up totally, the BBC have Victoria Derbyshire and around that on both sides a nice turn over of different programmes through out the daytime schedule , I find ITV so tacky there I said it don't kill me 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I know this opinion won't be popular but I've felt for ages that ITVs daytime schedule needs a good overhaul, Lorraine then This morning then Loose women it's like one big clique, no diversity no choice for the viewer it just never ends month after month why can't they change it up totally, the BBC have Victoria Derbyshire and around that on both sides a nice turn over of different programmes through out the daytime schedule , I find ITV so tacky there I said it don't kill me 🙊
Completely agree, just find from Lorraine to Loose Women feels like the same extended show. I do like Piers,Rylan,Alison and Eamonn. Alice Beer and Dr Ranj are my favourites.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember watching the very first TM, Richard and Judy and the Albert Dock. They were my best friends when i was a stay at home mum haha loved lily Savage getting pissed, streakers on the weather map and Richard losing his tit on some guest/expert who was a dick to Judy (i think judy had just been through something, cant remember) so although Richard is a tool i do recall shouting " go on lad" at the telly

But no-one is bigger than the show as R&J found out.

I do miss the old R&J Christmas TMs when they would have the kids on singing carols and there would always be a naughty donkey. I left TM when R&J did. Hated PS even when he was in that damn cupboard and ruining my saturday mornings with GOING LIVE - URGH

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've watched the clip where Scofield cuts Ruth off and I honestly don't see it as that rude or meant with malice. He has an earpiece on him and is being shouted at to speed things up and are on strict timelines/guidelines and Ruth was rabbiting on. He could have said in a better way I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to stop as we're running out of time but I don't see any genuine malice or intent in that clip sorry 💁🏼‍♀️
I have to agree with you. He has had the producer in his ear telling him to wrap it up. Out of the 2 I actually think Ruth was the most rude.
This story has been blown out of proportion by the press and now other media outlets are stirring the pot with over the top click-bait headlines.

Reactions: 6
I cannot understand how Lorraine Kelly has been in that slot for so long. Her voice is so irritating. Not so much her accent, but the pitch of her voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I cannot understand how Lorraine Kelly has been in that slot for so long. Her voice is so irritating. Not so much her accent, but the pitch of her voice.
I’m sorry but I really dislike her! She’s so fake, her show is rubbish that’s if she’s even hosting it herself!

I’m sure I heard somewhere that they will be extending the programmes, so GMB&Lorraine then TM will be on right after followed by LW 🙄
It’s so stale!

I loved TM when Holly first joined, I was a new mum so needless to say it was always on, but as time has gone on I’ve found their arrogance has grown and their sincerity has diminished. I’m sick of them! They both need to go!

• Heart
I can’t stand her, she’s SO fake. Crap at interviews, all she does is coo over people and spout cliches like “bless you”. She never really listens to what people say. Always seems like she’s in a rush to be finished! She literally works for 50minutes a day, term time only! 🙄 Tax dodger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.