Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on weve managed 8 threads without fighting. We're all on the same page.
I won’t be called out by people on that basis..sorry...not happening! All of my messages so far have been fair and polite , no swearing like some do...but I will always stand my ground if people twist my messages when it’s plain to anyone what my message was saying

edit - I mean the responder who said I was trying to be competitive about announcing the death of someone

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The vile, vile predatory monster, those poor boys, I feel so sad for them.This must be taken further, he should be publically shamed and made an example of, if he had any decency he would own up to his wrongdoing and face justice!!!!

Reactions: 7
Who me? i havent said a word to you or disrespected you or for that matter anyone. I was trying to be peacemaker there between you both .

Reactions: 5
A Freudian Slip, if there ever was one.

Sad to see the story above is confirmed by a few ITV insiders (from Justhereforsomenoseying), as I try to believe the best in people. PS is a better actor than we gave him credit for!

Reactions: 2
You say that Matt Mcgreevy has been given time off from Loose Women, are you sure of this because his name is still on the credits saying he is still working on the program.

The part where you mention that Phillip Schofield has 'been grooming 15 year old boys and giving out his personal email address to them, offering them work experience on This Morning.'

Do loads of people working at ITV all know this information, is it like common knowledge there or something? Because if Phil was doing this, surely he wouldn't be telling everyone this information.

Has Phil brought in any other young people for work experience there, has he had any other runners brought in?

Reactions: 5
To add to ITV Woes Mark Braithwaite has just announced he is back on Twitter Tomorrow. His YouTube video on PS has had over 1.4 Million views. And a new one is in the pipeline.

Reactions: 11
The ITV backlash has begun.. nothing about PS as their tongues are being held on that one, but on this they can go full pelt now it seems...

I think someone posted a load of stills from the credits from LW and he's not been on the last 2 episodes.

Reactions: 3
The vile, vile predatory monster, those poor boys, I feel so sad for them.This must be taken further, he should be publically shamed and made an example of, if he had any decency he would own up to his wrongdoing and face justice!!!!
There was a young kid on TM the week before his stunning and brave performance. He was about 15 and was an expert in vacuum cleaners. Quick as a flash, we get from Schofield: ‘how would you like a job coming in regularly to do reviews and answer questions. We’d like you on the team’ or words to that effect. Fuck’s sake Phillip, in plain sight.

Reactions: 22
That’s interesting. Do you have a link to the episode? Thanks

Reactions: 4
The ITV backlash has begun.. nothing about PS as their tongues are being held on that one, but on this they can go full pelt now it seems...

I think someone posted a load of stills from the credits from LW and he's not been on the last 2 episodes.
It's a brilliantly clever headline that's what it is. If you don't want the headlines, don't do the crime.

Reactions: 2
Who else is watching The Masked Singer and thinking the hedgehog might be PS?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.