Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HateLiars

So I've been thinking about this... what I dont understand is his family/wife bit. I mean I dont actually understand amy of it but know theres something happening and we're on the brink of finding out something HUGE.

I mean sure Stephs stood by him. Do we even know if they live in the same house?! I keep thinking if my own dad came out... my mother would be understandably devastated and hurt that basically 36 years of marriage was a lie. She'd never speak to him again, one of them would move out straight away. I would be somewhat confused tbh and want questions. The way he described coming out to his family sounded like a fairly ordinary family domestic we have at Christmas.

And why leave his wedding ring on for this past week?! And Friday night is gay night?! Surely shes complicit and knows. Unless hes so manipulative and so much of a bastard that hes got her wrapped around his little finger and she's been so brainwashed that it would be for the greater good for him and their family that she doesn't say anything and they stay married for appearances because that's what he wants.

I feel like hes been forced to come out as gay but it just doesn't sit right. Maybe it was an open relationship in the end and they both had some free reign but the flat and MM? She must have known. Unless she didnt. And this all happened and he was forced to come clean to Steph/family and just came out as being gay as it was an easy explanation and that what's hes sticking with.

But then Saying they have no secrets etc and then saying their entire marriage is a lie in that interview. Utterly contradictory and basically NOTHING makes sense at all. Its hurting my head thinking about it all.
I got married at 16. Had 2 children and stayed in that relationship for over 25 years. I can’t explain to others exactly why I stayed so long ! I had a wonderful family network and my parents would have helped me in any/every way possible if I had chosen to leave my marriage at any time. But I didn’t, I was not only physically but mentally abused but without doubt I 100% loved my husband and lied, protected and sided with him. A lot of times, making myself look “the bad one”
He had numerous affairs, I had plenty of bruises, black eyes and have lost count of the times he strangled me as I thought this is the last time, I’m going to die, but I couldn’t stop loving or wanting him and our children to be together.
‘It’s been over 10 years since I left him and I am in a wonderful relationship with a man who truly loves me. But .... I can’t seem to put blame on my ex for what he put me through. Was it for money... not at all, was it for security , no, as looking back now, my family was my security. I could go into more detail but it would not make sense to anyone else. It doesn’t really make that much sense to me all these years later, and I lived it ! .To me, it was just love.
The man I loved was a narcissist in every way, shape or form and I fought for him, fought for us ! Until one day I realised, it wasn’t love, it was my children’s dad I wanted. Sadly it wasn’t until recently they told me they wished I had left before they grew up and moved away. They love their dad, why shouldn’t they, he never hurt them, he hurt me... I have a guilt all these years later that I did the wrong thing by protecting the wrong person. So if Steph is a so called beard.. then to me, so be it, because she has been and is aware of what her life is about {maybe not of EVERYTHING, actually, I pray not everything} but not because she is blind to love. I get most wont agree with me, but that’s fine.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Ahokay

Another new poster here.
Could his management be using their collective talent over the media as leverage?
“You run this story and you won’t have access to any of our talent going forward.... but if you play ball with us we will have lots of goodies for you in the future.”

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Dirtrider

I think quite a few of us have worked it out. If it is him, we want him to stay here as he obviously feels comfortable and probably a release to vent what’s going on. PLEASE.....don’t scare them away...!

New member here and can I say what a friendly bunch of people are here, no aggro which is refreshing to see on a forum! been lurking for a few days taking this all in, there does seem to be a pattern of online behaviour with PS it's fairly clear to see and the fact the mainstream media are ignoring this is odd to say the least but unless any other guys come forward to make a claim or maybe more salacious messages or photos/videos turn up (which I'm surprised haven't already) I fear any accusations of inappropriate behaviour may fade away.

• Heart
  • Angry

Marcos SP

While quite a few of us have worked it out, if it is him.....PLEASE....don’t scare him away! He obviously feels comfortable being here and sharing info that has obviously only been speculation up until now. Must be a relief to find somewhere to vent what’s been going on....we are with you 100%...! 😉👍
It's not him, I've found out who you guys are chatting about but I highly doubt it's him.

Without outing myself this page has been linked to on an crew only community that's private so there are quite possibly people here with insider knowledge. Doesn't make them MM however.

• Wow

Gcee83

This is like a war of the classes, the showbiz world all surrounding stunning and brave Phil by keeping their traps shut then there is us,the peasants who are getting treated like children not being disclosed the truth,they think we're daft!

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Considering the uproar about saville not being investigated whilst he was alive and there number of people that knew and covered it up
And stayed silent....... baffles me why this ps story has been allowed to be covered up by this super injunction !!!!! This is in the public’s interest to know the story behind this potentially hideous scandal!!! It’s really very scary and just shows how we are really manipulated into believing what the media says and brainwashed , it makes me sick to my stomach thinking that the rich and incestuous bbc, itv , newspapers etc are so in each other’s pockets money talks and the corruption stinks!!! I’m praying this all comes crashing down on ps , he, this morning and itv ultimately

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Before Snapchat, it looks like PS was using Twitter to reply to fans... there's quite a few tweets from young lads (and girls/women) saying he's followed or DM'd them. Nothing unusual, but I did come across this from a lad who would have been around 14 at the time...

• Wow
  • Sick

betty stango

...Carry on your discussions here about the runner loving Schofe including a question that occurred to me whilst watching This Morning today. Is it right for a 57 year old man to be wearing super skinny jeans?
he should be wearing elasticated easy-iron slacks, like mr stango 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pureheart

God no not Rylan lol. He's like a person who has been brainwashed from the media constantly forcing talentless celebs in our faces, to dumb down society, so people admire talentless trash worse than they are, so people don't want to do more in life than make a living selling dumb stories to magazines. Then if some point out that the celebs are talentless trash worse than everybody they know, the dumbed down masses attack them as being jealous because they're rich. Even if their rich lifestyle is made up by their promoters, and they're one dumb magazine interview away from selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy.
Then again This Morning is pretty rubbish now. With Phil choosing presenting partners to make himself look straight than who he has chemistry with, so it can't get much worse.
Well I love Rylan 😂
He doesn't take himself too seriously an he's extremely humble 😍
Sorry not sorry 😂

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
We have the info from July last year that was posted on facebook and it wasn't made up after Phil came out or anything.

View attachment 83671

The problem with him coming out and not mentioning his relationship with Matthew (which many people were aware of), is why exactly did he not want to mention this?

Even if the relationship started when Matthew was 16 (not under age), with Phil not wanting to say anything that will fuel speculation that he's been breaking the law and that it may not be the only time.

It could well be that he did not start the affair until Matthew was 18, but we do not know because everything is so hush hush.

In the instagram picture when Matthew was 17 years, 3 months, 22 days old, the problem is that he actually looks much younger so if Phil was seeing him then, although no law broken, it still doesn't look good for him.

View attachment 83679

I don't think that anyone here is questioning if he did or didn't have an affair with Matthew, this seems to have been verified, the question is when did the affair start, and was it appropriate? because Phil was a patron of the dance studio he was in.

It will most likely all be found out soon enough. If Phil decides to try and lie his way through it, it could be a big mistake for him.

I refer you back to my summary of what I have found the investigations done by the good people on this site: Yes, MM was a precocious, irritating teenage oik (edit, and let's face it - as the mother of four- what teenagers aren't irritating like in some way) who wanted to make his way in the "wonderful" world of showbiz - but that in no way excuses older, richer and more influential men like PS from taking advantage of much, much younger adoring, desperate and vulnerable children/young people and using them for their own personal sexual gratification, and then possibly casting them aside once they lose their innocent looks and charming boyishness. That's called grooming and exploitation whichever way you look at it!

• Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I think PS thinks the gay reveal will be like the grey hair reveal when he suddenly stopped dying his hair and we all went ‘oh, ok then’ and carried on
If he hadn't been married to a woman for 27 years and if he hadn't made such a song and fucking dance about it, we may well have done.

Always worth repeating.....😬

C007603D-7D3B-4185-9024-C6A9E86A4ABF.jpeg

• Haha

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Whatever one's sexual inclination, I've always thought Rylan would be handy to have around in the bedroom, because you wouldn't need a night light. You could just say, 'Rylan, mate, can you smile for a minute - I need to find my way to the loo'.
Like this ?
A72985B5-7707-426B-84DD-7020B87F2367.gif

• Haha
  • Sick

Saturn.

Chatty Member
I have a theory that Phillip Schofield and Matthew Mcgreevy's relationship hit the rocks, there became a toxic atmosphere between them and due to this Matt was moved to Loose Women instead of This Morning.

Matt was still working on the Dancing On Ice program but Phil didn't like him being on it so got him the sack off this prog also.

My theory is that many people working there have known about the situation between Phil and Matt, and the newspapers had also became aware of it. I do not think that MM was going to sell his story to the newspapers, I think Phil knew that journalists were onto him so instead of the worry of them one day getting enough bad info on him to run a story, he agreed with then to do an exclusive of him coming out as gay so that he could get them off his back??

I don't think that Matthew would have sold his story myself, because that would surely have make him a total outcast with may people high up in show business circles

Thanks for your comprehensive input over the last few days, Rob. Very informative - I almost feel like I was there. (y)