Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
His daughter Ruby is in the back of the car with him. So clearly standing by Daddy then 🙄 If I’d have found out my Dad had cheated on my mum I’d be seething and not want anything to do with him, certainly until I’d had time to process it anyway. But throw into the mix that he was shagging a lad closer to their ages than his own. That would repulse me. The whole family are so enmeshed and weird.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
@EvilJigglypuff You are formaly congratulated for your wit in writing thread titles. All hail the eviljiggly one 🙌

This article just dropped - onwards march! ITV are being revealed as bullies. Philth is on the way to London, ITX execs are on planes back from their hols, who is Jane Mulcahy?

Got questions? Read the wiki first please bloody do.

MM, we love ya, we do. You'll be fine lad, dont be listening to the naysayers, take wise advice and wipe the floor with this piece of Philth if you want to. Take care luvy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Don’tStart

VIP Member
If anyone needed anymore confirmation that the dirty daughters and the filthy wife knew about his relationship with MM, then this is it. It’s clear they’ve known about this for a long while, because if your dad made a public admission to cheating on your mother and lying to you all you wouldn’t be sat in a car with him a few days later. They’ve enabled him every bit as much as Willoughby.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Is Kerry Katona forgetting Caroline Flack smashed a lamp over her boyfriend's head splitting his scalp open? Yes ITV did probably owe her a duty of care but that's not exactly normal behaviour, in that respect ITV had no choice but to let her go the same as if a ITV man smashed a lamp over his girlfriend's head 🤷

Reactions: 74

Ametrine

VIP Member
Is it me, or does he look like a used teabag after you squish it and put it on the teabag tidy dish?

1685653568352.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

tagliatelle

“I was unprofessional, one time, in a 41-year career.” No, Philth, you were unprofessional every time you covered up, in any way, your behaviour from the second you met MM.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Possibly they are both off to give statements for the investigation as Ruby is the daughter known to have messaged MM at the same time as her dad?
Nah for more likely she thinks her Dad had done nothing wrong and she’s standing by him IMO. They’ve no doubt been conditioned their whole lives to think he’s wonderful and can do no wrong. One day one or both of them may wake up and realise what he is. Narcs ruin their kids lives as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

House of Tea

VIP Member
The same disgust would be felt if Bradley Walsh was contacting teenagers on social media, which then went on to a job offer, then sex, with a 15-18 year old. It isn’t homophobia. It’s a phobia against child groomers.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Eamonn's arched eyebrow too in a couple of those. The only thing missing is him rolling his tongue in his cheek whilst finger and thumb pulling his chin - a la Jimmy Hill.
Petition to make Eamonn the tattle roll eyes reaction

bonus gif of Philth calling his little bitch to heel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
He's wrong in the head he is.

Philth your best mate Simon knew that poor wee lad since he was 9. 9. 9.

That poor wee lad was the same age as your daughter at the time. Your daughter.

You knew of that lad from when he was a child. You taught him at after school theatre. He was in fucking uniform.

You cannot excuse this. You may deny it all you like, but you are a groomer. You are. And thats what we shall remember you for.

The second your dick twitched for that lad was the moment you should of turned your back but now you have spaffed over everyone.

(Anyone got any vapours?)
Separate links…

Phillip Schofield describes moment relationship with young runner started in dressing room after This Morning episode

How very fucking dare he. He's making a spectacle of MM, again. To speak of that, is abusive in itself. Is he getting off on this???? Do we have any psychs in the room? In the fucking dressing room???? Like Glitter did, like Sav did, like Walliams does if he's slipped a lass past her Mum. He's a dirty piece of lying shit.

Ahem, angry dead Nun.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58