Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I’m debating over whether to tune in to this farce today, or not to add to their viewing figures and rely on the commentary from you guys. I fear regardless of how they act on today’s show I’ll end up lobbing the remote at my TV screen. Do you think they’ll address it, or just ignore the tabloid reports? I actually hope they don’t address it.

Reactions: 3

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
She was talking about a male comedian- rumoured to be either Russell Brand or Omid Djallli
Don't know who KR is but I love Russell Brand and Omid Djallli....can you imagine them as presenters on itv, with rylan, Ruth and Eamon FML... I would defo watch daytime TV 👑🤩😊

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I'm a bit naive with the legality - could someone more clued up than me please explain how if the media have proof that he knew MM as a child, was later photographed out dining alone with him and there is evidence of an inappropriate relationship, albeit with the kid being barely legal - how can you get an injunction to stop that information being printed? Even if its not said he has broken any laws. It isn't libel if it is true?

You could argue it is in the public interest to be aware of this as his job involves him being heavily involved in conversations around abuse stories as a presenter (& him shoving pedeo lists at former prime ministers)

He doesn't keep his private life private either as he regularly mentions the wife and kids, even getting the wife involved in that Xmas show he did so there's no rationale there.

I don't understand the justification for the injunction being given?
money talks and certain organisations protect!

Reactions: 2

lindabelcher77

apologies if this is a really thick question but why would someone sign an NDA? Can you be forced legally to sign it, how do they work? I’m so confused! 🙃

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Unfortunately worked in that field it's becoming clear. Some families are brought up thinking child sex abuse and incest is normal. I really wouldn't be surprised if the schofields were like this. Schofields brother was involved in the theatre group. I've come across sex offenders who practiced sex abuse and incest within their families. It starts young and carries on the police need to investigate.
the theatre group the sibling was involved in was it his wife's?