Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JabberHockey

I've been listening to a podcast about Cosby and it keeps reminding me of PS, how he was protected by media, secret NDAs, his wife supporting him, etc etc.
Off topic but what is the podcast? I've been watching clips from the Cosby Show and I've been getting second-hand rage at how because of that guy, these shows will never get a rerun on TV.

Reactions: 4

no-no

VIP Member
I'm guessing NDA's details are kept secret for a reason! Someone I once knew had NDA about an X Factor host they slept with but wouldn't reveal any details whatsoever however much I asked, so very annoying :)

And the super injunction won't be appearing in Court lists I guess. So who really knows 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Obviously 🤪 But people keep posting online that it is expiring so thought I’d missed something. I can’t see why he would opt for anything other than indefinite, but then the momentum in the media is different this time. Such tangled webs they weave…

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
see here:

This is a screen shot I took from Simon Schofields FB in Feb 2020. You can see that Philth commented on it 7 years before which makes it 2013

Attachments

• Wow

inyo

VIP Member
The new ITV Player really is terrible. I'm at my parents' before I go back to uni for exams and they've got a new TV which I don't know how to work so I'm trying to watch this on my laptop. Half the screen is taken up by a TV guide which you can't close. I used to use this to watch Love Island and it was never this terrible

Reactions: 3

VC10

VIP Member
I knew it. I knew that ITV execs wouldn’t have the balls to make a radical change and cleanse our TV screens of these two inbreds. Trust me when I say this, his contract will be renewed in September. There’s absolutely no getting rid of him now. I can guarantee we’ll get a sickly “thank for the messages of support” statement issued at the beginning of tomorrow’s episode. Part of me thinks ITV have orchestrated all of this, in a bid to get viewing figures up. For example, far more people are going to be inclined to tune in to watch his brazen face and whether or not he acknowledges the battering he’s been given by the media over the weekend, as opposed to watching Alison and Dermott after it’s been announced the night before that Phil and Holly won’t be presenting. This way, ITV can justify renewing his contract come September by arguing that his mere presence on the sofa is enough to keep viewers tuning in. As long as the injunction is in place, the execs don’t have to worry about skeletons from Phyllis’s closet emerging. I personally don’t even believe the injunction is nearing an expiration date.

One quote from one of the many articles published by the Daily Mail in these past few days struck me. Apparently, he’s under no illusion of how unpopular he’s become yet is still determined to keep his job at TM. If anyone on here has been following the Paul Breach saga, I’d like to point out the striking similarities between Paul and Phyllis. Both ugly, geriatric men with a perchant for freshly legal flesh whose egos are sky-high. Paul’s obsession with TikTok has singlehandedly ruined his life but he still refuses to come off the app. It’s the same with Phil at ITV. He’s going to kill any chance of getting work beyond the This Morning studio stone dead, the longer he stays there.
I had to Google that- never heard of him. Looks dodgy , anyway.... 😖

Reactions: 3