Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Went to bed all excited that it was all going to happen today but now feel so disappointed. I have a horrible feeling he’ll be back on tomorrow morning as if nothing has happened…

Reactions: 6

inyo

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me please, why suddenly Phil and Holly are not speaking? I understand all the previous goings on but did something else happen in the past few days that caused this rift? TIA
I think it's more the rift had been rumbling since even before queue-gate but earlier this week a source supposedly close to Holly told the press about it. There was also last month when apparently Phil didn't tell Holly that he was taking time off because his brother was on trial for sexual abuse of a minor

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Thank you. I try to get as much out of my friend as I can about certain celebs / stories but sometimes it’s necessary to be a bit vague. I like to read of other posters ‘tea’ on the threads. It is a gossip forum after all.

The news did break about MM today and for a lot of the general public it will be the first they would have heard about it. I’ve seen it be posted on TT and obviously spoke about here but i’d hazard a guess that a huge demographic would not have known about it until today. In my opinion the red tops are saying as much as they can without getting themselves implicated with PS’s legal team.
If u kno anythin about the lauryn goodman kyle walker situ pls head to their thread haha

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Well you’ll just have to tell us here, I for one am very nosey, it’ll not go any further! Promise! 😉🤣
I only know 2 famous ballet dancers, I'

I've never bee
I am about to undertake two firsts for me today: watch TM and do the ironing. I would never normally do either of these things but figure one may distract me from the other!
I'm putting off
I haven't watched since Richard and Judy but my remote is at the ready!!🙈🤣
Business as usual it's seems😳

Right I'm off upstairs to tackle my floordrobe🤣

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Someone made a comment about a rapist on Saturday morning tv. OD just happened to be on Saturday Kitchen at the time. Can’t remember who
made the comment originally.

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Is TM always this shit? I feel sorry for the actor couple that are there (no,,, not Phil and Holly!!!) it’s all very awkward. Terrible interview.
It was chaotic wasn't it?! Awful interview, it was all over the place.
---
Something which I can't get my head around and someone maybe able to answer.

Why are the authorities (ie police) not investigating these allegations? Surely they will have been made aware and a super injunction wouldn't prevent a criminal investigation would it?!
Wouldn't someone have to go to the place for them to investigate this? I thought the person involved had been "paid off".

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
He is looking more awkward with every passing minute, he's now actively avoiding looking at the camera. His body language could not be more defensive, head down, hands in front of himself as a distraction and the hugging himself is weird.
He will have been schooled on his body language signals and how to appear, all to the benefit of himself.