Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hardworkinggardener

flicked it back on. scam -don't post a photo of your pet or else! well I enter my cat into FB comps often and she's won quite a few, so I won't be stopped. she's had some nice prizes over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

jesskell

Sorry if this has been asked before, what is the story about PS and Stephen Mulhearn?

• Wow

anon0503

Any tips on turning peppa pig off and putting TM on? 😂 My two year old may save me from his smug face

• Haha

ochebalboa

Come on Camilla Tominey you gobby cow, spill the beans on the frost on the sofa during ad breaks on one of the countless columns, podcasts, or TV shows you have
Tominey is on GB News who are the most likely to spill more about PS so this may be her last appearance

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it means much that Alison is in Essex, Birmingham is 90 minutes from London on the train so not hard to come in from at short notice should AH be summoned for This Morning duty. A lot of Essex isn’t really that much closer. Now if she was at the studios themselves, sure…

Looks like the tactic from Phil is brazening it out rather than stepping aside quietly.

Yano

Chatty Member
He's brought in Gordon smart who I only know from his radio show ...there is no way after the coverage this weekend they can go on live TV together surely!!! Alison being in Essex seems like mayve they'll test out their new hosts for next week..

Reactions: 6

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
So Tim's son went public on Facebook with his new girlfriend on the 8th September 2021 (I won't post the pic here but it's still up on his Facebook)
It was just 4 days later that Tim confessed to Phil. That pic might have pushed him over the edge...

The two spoke face to face on 12 September 2021 after Timothy Schofield had driven to his famous brother's London home from Bath after being in an "extreme state of agitation" and "was on the verge of killing himself", jurors heard.

• Wow
Reactions: 6