Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I bet Fern Britton - and all the others he has screwed over the years (figuratively and literally) are rubbing their hands together in glee today ... the House of Schoffe is about to come tumbling down with him caught with his disgusting saggy pants around his ankles #WatchThisSpace
---

No comments on MM article - despite people 'typing'. I wonder what is happening 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
Wondering if they were forced to write something as everyone else was breaking the story but they are still on the narrative that he’s a nice person because he’s paying them.

Reactions: 8

pinkrose81

In Feb 2020 we tattlers named him zippy. Can’t believe that’s three years ago and the geriatric smug faced clown is still sitting on TM sofa
And he will be there in another 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if his contract is renewed. The fact he is sat there this morning show he wields power at ITV. The people he has dirt on are dancing to his tune. He is. Liability at this stage but still being rammed down our throats.

SaltedButty

So how old was MM when they started the relationship? I don't understand why-injunction or no injunction- criminal activity can't be reported or actioned by police.

Or was it that he groomed him from a young age then didn't do anything until he was of age?

This is definitely all collapsing around PS. Will be very interesting to watch

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Does she normally speak this fast and slur her words. Hard to understand what she’s saying at times.

Had to laugh at the piece on WFH becoming a legal right and Giles saying we gave more viewers because people are working from home🤣

• Haha

Aph44

So what do we think, will they be on the show tomorrow? Do we think he’s that hard faced that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong and will just turn up like nothing is happening?

BigMavis

VIP Member
It'll have those not in the know asking questions.
Fern, Ruth, Amanda, Holly and now the runner.
His brothers conviction and his involvement will have him on the wrong foot with many anyway

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I was searching for itv app but 'itv apprentice jobs' came up instead, which got me thinking about all the young apprentice's that join ITV. I know we have people on set who watch over young actors now but seeing all these jobs made me wonder if the apprentice's are watched over with a safe eye. There are approx 46 job vacancies for apprentices at ITV. Why's that, do they employ young, groom 'em up and keep them in?

Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 09.34.21.jpg

Someone here did mention they knew a young male make up artist that had to moved off the show due to Philth too.

• Wow

Percussion

I know his Mum is apparently very supportive of him since "coming out" but there's never any talk of his Dad who I presume died? What has been said about him? Just weird that there are two p@£d0s in the same family i wonder if their upbringing was strange/dodgy.
I recall reading elsewhere (and nothing to do with the current situation) that his father passed away when PS was 25 but I cannot remember where I read it.

Reactions: 7