Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten that! (seen it mentioned since the MM rumours surfaced)

These threads on mumsnet are quite eye opening

Love that mumsnet comment, re PS and his turtleneck pullovers, '....what about his grim bastard turtle head?' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Schofield made sexuality to do with anything.

Nobody cares if he is gay.

Pretending to be a heterosexual "happy family" man is the thing people take issue with.
Love that mumsnet comment, re PS and his turtleneck pullovers, '....what about his grim bastard turtle head?' 🤣

Thats so funny. I had no idea Mumsnet was like that.
I naively assumed it was full of conversations about jam making, knitting patterns and Laura Ashley.

Not sure which is funnier, though, the above comment or the username "chocolate quilted tit pig."
I'm still laughing at that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Schofield made sexuality to do with anything.

Nobody cares if he is gay.

Pretending to be a heterosexual "happy family" man is the thing people take issue with.

Thats so funny. I had no idea Mumsnet was like that.
I naively assumed it was full of conversations about jam making, knitting patterns and Laura Ashley.

Not sure which is funnier, though, the above comment or the username "chocolate quilted tit pig."
I'm still laughing at that one!
Ha ha me too, and bragging how their little Tarquin is fluent in Russian &can play the saxophone all before their 1st birthday 😆

I see Barrymore was on TM today. I felt really uncomfortable watching, he’s not funny anymore and the though of what went on just makes me think he should not be on tv at all. Probably PS idea to have him on.

Reactions: 14
How much will they cover up? Illegal stuff? Where do they draw the line? And say if something awful is revealed and a celebrity is charged shouldn't those who kept the secret be equally in the wrong? I couldn't sleep at night if I thought one of my clients was a pweirdo or similarly disgusting , couldn't have it on my conscience, and I couldn't turn a blind eye to it.
There is a tv show On W called ‘Flack’ about PR. Anna Paquin stars in it. It had a storyline in series 1 about a client being a weirdo

Reactions: 3
Ha ha me too, and bragging how their little Tarquin is fluent in Russian &can play the saxophone all before their 1st birthday 😆

I see Barrymore was on TM today. I felt really uncomfortable watching, he’s not funny anymore and the though of what went on just makes me think he should not be on tv at all. Probably PS idea to have him on.

There's a look behind Barrymore's eyes which is very intimidating.
Freddie Starr had it too. An element of danger.
There's an air about them.
Phillip has it, too.
Behind the smile there is an air of "challenge me and you'll regret it."

Reactions: 27
PS looks much more sinister to me since confirming he was gay.

His management company seem to be doing a great job on making sure nothing is leaked on him. Surely not every dalliance was sealed with an NDA. Personally, I think NDA’s should be ripped up and protection given to anyone who speaks out. Look at what lawyers did for Weinstein. You’d think the laws in any country would make them illegal - especially as they are used in such a manner to cover up sexual harassment cases for example.

Reactions: 13
PS looks much more sinister to me since confirming he was gay.

His management company seem to be doing a great job on making sure nothing is leaked on him. Surely not every dalliance was sealed with an NDA. Personally, I think NDA’s should be ripped up and protection given to anyone who speaks out. Look at what lawyers did for Weinstein. You’d think the laws in any country would make them illegal - especially as they are used in such a manner to cover up sexual harassment cases for example.
NDAs are very useful in business, where they allow parties to have protected talks. They shouldn’t be allowed for personal matters such as extra-marital affairs or sexual proclivities.

Reactions: 13
Don’t normally comment on this thread, but did anyone see him during the segment with Lynsey Queen of Clean?! What a condescending, rude bellend.

Reactions: 11
He’s awful. He’s rude his ego is massive. Since coming out he has got worse even HW looks uncomfortable around him. Horrible man.

Reactions: 16
My first morning tuning in since his big reveal🤮 I was hoping the Duchess of Cambridge would be on first but no, 12 O'clock. His ego is palpable this morning. Taking smugness to a whole new level. I wish Catherine was on tomorrow with Eamonn and Ruth instead. Phil's bigheaddedness is off the scale. Makes me think the palace don't know of the rumours or don't believe the rumours as the Duchess is appearing on the show.

Reactions: 7
In theory they should not be worth the paper they are written on, as they are covering up actual crimes and many of Weinstein's victims were encouraged to disregard theirs and speak out when it reached tipping point. But we are not there as a country yet and the collusion at high levels (courts / lawyers / PR / media / etc) seems very well organised to protect very powerful people. But like a house of cards, these things can just come tumbling down all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hes needs to take retirement I think. I personally cant stand him, don't know anyone that likes him either.So how come he is well loved by the british public? It doesn't make sense, hes had his day.

• Heart
Did anyone see the DOC interview? I bet he was licking arse as standard.

Gushing obsequity - literally seeping from every pore and orifice. As when in the company of Prince Charles, the 'Make me Sir Phillip' ambition is clear.

Trust_in_1976_beamed_in_black_t-a-87_1549571631175.jpg

• Sick
I literally can't stand this jumped up pompous little pr*ck and his smug sidekick Hols. I refuse to watch any show they're on, makes me heave after knowing what he does and also that she's covering for him :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God I bleeping loathe him - looks like Fearne Cotton does too in that photo :unsure:
Have her and Holly fallen out? I haven’t heard them gushing and coming over each other regarding being best mates for a while now?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.