Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly.
duck that. I don’t give a tit about what his sexual preferences are I give zero fucks. Clearly if anything illegal came to light that would be another story but we don’t know this at this stage. What does tit me is that he is a fake. A liar who has been putting forward a faux life and lifestyle for 27 years to the public. Smugly fooling people into believing he was someone he’s not all for the sake of his own ego, vanity, popularity and of course money. He is repulsive 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
duck that. I don’t give a tit about what his sexual preferences are I give zero fucks. Clearly if anything illegal came to light that would be another story but we don’t know this at this stage. What does tit me is that he is a fake. A liar who has been putting forward a faux life and lifestyle for 27 years to the public. Smugly fooling people into believing he was someone he’s not all for the sake of his own ego, vanity, popularity and of course money. He is repulsive 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
But then you could argue that all celebs are like that. From working in tele I’ve seen the differences between people on and off camera and how they speak to crew members. You can usually tell how much of a dick someone is with how they treat the most junior members of staff.

I don’t care about people’s sexual orientation either. For me this is about how he’s got away with this tit through good PR. And this is a classic example of how money and power makes people like him think they’re invincible.

Though what I’d like to say is, do we really think his wife didn’t know? How could she not know? He has his own London flat where he goes for meets with And who’s to say they didn’t get together for PR anyway, look at the Beckhams. Their marriage is a sham and they’re a great British export. He shags women as often as he wants and she likes hung black guys. The world of TV isn’t real but I hate that people who watch these pricks everyday worship them and think they know them because of what they see on screen.

it’s all scripted. It’s all fake. It’s all to paint a picture and fit the rhetoric. It’s all bollocks.

No one speaks out about this tit for the sake of their career. People have dirt on all these wankers and they know how crappy they are as people, but in TV morals don’t come first I’m afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Genuinely if there are people here who represent Schofe or even are him. They can get to duck because they’re a part of the problem with showbiz and the whole reason this site and thread exists.

Problem is they (celebs) all think they have a right to a private life. But I’m sorry, the media industry doesn’t work like that and they’re naive to apply basic human response and behaviour to something so complex.

Fact is TV relies on the naivety of its viewer. But then they cry when the viewer gets one up on them or calls them out on their bull tit. The media industry is one massive mix of bullshit though let’s be fair. They make shows and rely on the writers to review it, but hate on those who dislike it and rely on fans to watch it, but don’t like it when the audience criticises or switches off. They’re constantly feeding lies but don’t like being called out on those lies.

They’re a bunch of overpaid individuals who are the face of the show, but tit on the ones who put them on that platform (sorry that was a bit ranty)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This 👆👆👆👆

Reactions: 12
I put something similar on Facebook though I mentioned his wife as it wasn't clear at the time whether she knew. I got dogs abuse as a homophobe from two twats who I've since blocked, both gay. One actually said he understood where I was coming from when I said it was the deception that I was annoyed by, then jumped on the homophobic bandwagon when the other mouth started in. Idiots.

But then you could argue that all celebs are like that. From working in tele I’ve seen the differences between people on and off camera and how they speak to crew members. You can usually tell how much of a dick someone is with how they treat the most junior members of staff.

I don’t care about people’s sexual orientation either. For me this is about how he’s got away with this tit through good PR. And this is a classic example of how money and power makes people like him think they’re invincible.

Though what I’d like to say is, do we really think his wife didn’t know? How could she not know? He has his own London flat where he goes for meets with And who’s to say they didn’t get together for PR anyway, look at the Beckhams. Their marriage is a sham and they’re a great British export. He shags women as often as he wants and she likes hung black guys. The world of TV isn’t real but I hate that people who watch these pricks everyday worship them and think they know them because of what they see on screen.

it’s all scripted. It’s all fake. It’s all to paint a picture and fit the rhetoric. It’s all bollocks.

No one speaks out about this tit for the sake of their career. People have dirt on all these wankers and they know how crappy they are as people, but in TV morals don’t come first I’m afraid.
He is particularly jarring because he felt he was untouchable and by all accounts a total ass to work with. There are those that are successful who I believe what you see is what you get - Alison Hammond as one example from ITV. To come out all of a sudden one random Friday morning and try to garner sympathy and continue to lie to the public about how and why all of a sudden he did this ( thank you Joan) was the most cringeworthy attempt to further bullshit his audience. A completely self absorbed prick.

• Heart
I put something similar on Facebook though I mentioned his wife as it wasn't clear at the time whether she knew. I got dogs abuse as a homophobe from two twats who I've since blocked, both gay. One actually said he understood where I was coming from when I said it was the deception that I was annoyed by, then jumped on the homophobic bandwagon when the other mouth started in. Idiots.
I mean it's certainly deception to the public, because all his peers knew. It was an open secret in the industry, right. So the lie was just to the public so that he could maintain a certain image. Which fair enough, if you are worried about homophobia, but this man is literally sitting on TV judging other people's private lives and telling women who have the "audacity" to travel in a car with a married man 'my wife would be all over you if that was me'. Knowing what we now know, he deserves an Oscar, truly.

I hope one day the tables turn on these PR companies (and of course the tabloids, who co-conspire with them) who exist to sell us lies and cover ups on behalf of their rich clients. Newspapers are full of PR stories every day - we have not one clue about what is really going on, because all we are fed is a bunch of BS to cover up what the papers really know. (Unless it's a half decent person in the public eye, and then the papers will tear them down and destroy them for daring to breathe.)

We've all seen Starsuckers, right? How Max Clifford used to represent clients such as Simon Cowell, who was paying him £250K a year to cover something up (who knows what?) His job was to protect clients who 'indulged in' extremely dubious behaviour by the sound of it

This is standard across the board, I'm sure people on forums such as this are perfectly aware. It's very cringeworthy when you see people defending their heroes because they believe everything that is being told to them. We are a gullible nation indeed.

• Heart
How can you not love Dame Joan for that.
It was great.

I think his wife knew.
She had a very luxurious lifestyle which was financed by him and his wholesome public image.
So, she was happy to play along - until now, because before, she wasn't looked upon as a fool or a victim.
Now everyone knows, she probably can't keep up a pretence any more.

I mean it's certainly deception to the public, because all his peers knew. It was an open secret in the industry, right. So the lie was just to the public so that he could maintain a certain image. Which fair enough, if you are worried about homophobia, but this man is literally sitting on TV judging other people's private lives and telling women who have the "audacity" to travel in a car with a married man 'my wife would be all over you if that was me'. Knowing what we now know, he deserves an Oscar, truly.

I hope one day the tables turn on these PR companies (and of course the tabloids, who co-conspire with them) who exist to sell us lies and cover ups on behalf of their rich clients. Newspapers are full of PR stories every day - we have not one clue about what is really going on, because all we are fed is a bunch of BS to cover up what the papers really know. (Unless it's a half decent person in the public eye, and then the papers will tear them down and destroy them for daring to breathe.)

We've all seen Starsuckers, right? How Max Clifford used to represent clients such as Simon Cowell, who was paying him £250K a year to cover something up (who knows what?) His job was to protect clients who 'indulged in' extremely dubious behaviour by the sound of it

This is standard across the board, I'm sure people on forums such as this are perfectly aware. It's very cringeworthy when you see people defending their heroes because they believe everything that is being told to them. We are a gullible nation indeed.
Love this post.
Of course this has been going on since the dawn of film and tv.
Old Hollywood under the studio system had whole departments covering up the stuff their contracted stars got up to.
They organised staged "dates" for them. If a star was gay, the studio sent them out on dates with people of the opposite sex and tipped off the Press.
These departments were employed to hide anything which might have made the public turn against their cash cows.
And gay stars were persuaded to marry a person of the opposite sex.

When TV was invented, they just followed suit.

No one cares about a star being Gay.
What they do care about is a star pretending to be something they aren't.
And they care when that person is a Diva who is horrible to people in the workplace because they have the power to get people hired or fired, and behave in a nasty way just because they can.

But just as Phillochio elbowed out Fern because she had started to lose public support, in time, someone will elbow him out too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But just as Phillochio elbowed out Fern because she had started to lose public support, in time, someone will elbow him out too.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly this, but I wonder how long it will take? It’s been said here before, not just TM but ITV needs a massive shake up-boring, repetitive shows with boring, repetitive presenters

However I’m also sick to death of Jeremy Vine. He’s everywhere!

Reactions: 6

I’m so watching that doc 🙂

funny you mention Simon Cowell. One small example that’s no big deal, but typical trivia. Simon was shooting BGT a couple years ago. And of course the lunch runs are done by the less important runners, but they were filming somewhere a little remote and he wanted a Greggs sausage roll. Runner had to travel 40mins to the nearest one (not uncommon) but by the time they got back Simon didn’t want it anymore. Pointless.

and years ago with One Direction there were stories of Simon and the band taking over this giant Carlsberg bar that was erected outside Wembley. They got Calrsberg on the phone and got access, they were told not to drink any of the alcohol as it was for an event. But they ransacked the place and broke into all the fridges. I think it made the press but they spared a few of the finer details out.

Reactions: 7

Do tell us more about Victoria Beckham liking hung black guys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She always looks so miserable.

Regarding the "starsuckers" docu mentioned above, I've just gone to youtube to watch it on my telly.

So far it's about members of the public trying to get themselves on TV - have I found the right one?

Reactions: 3
That’s why I haven’t really made any comments publicly. Any criticism and you get accused of homophobia. His sexual orientation is actually nothing to do with it. He can be attracted to trees for all I care, but he’s lied about this consciously for the best part of 30 years. He’s portrayed an image of being a family man, which in turn has gotten him a lot of work and a lot of money based on that image. People saw him as a doting father and husband when the truth was an open secret in the industry. Not to mention the injunctions and conversations with teenage lads in the early hours of the morning, it’s not surprising that some of us are sceptical about him and his character. He just doesn’t seem like a nice man nor is he ‘brave’.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You aren't credible any more when you become the story.
That's basically it.

• Heart
Merton and Hislop hated him - so that didnt help either.

Also - there was actual proof of what he'd done.
Same with John Leslie.

No proof of Phillip Schofield having done anything unlawful.

No proof means he stays in the job.
Unless ratings for his shows plummet.

In the absence of proof, switching off in our droves is our only power against him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haha. I mean, I was abroad working on a show and it came up in conversation with a couple of senior producers and we were talking about celebs we’d worked with and who’s nice and who’s not (as you do)

And we somehow got talking about the Beckham’s and how their whole marriage is fake, it’s for the press and it’s just for the sake of money and how they’re a British export etc. And it turns out David will be out at up market clubs and bars for nights out and he’ll send one of his team over to a girl he likes and they’ll say something like “David wants to spend some time with you this evening, please sign this NDA” and from there he basically spends the evening with them and goes back to wherever.

And apparently Victoria likes big muscular and hung black men🤷‍♂️🍆🤭

Also - just had word from my friend that his mate (who’s a girl) has been asked out by Matt McGreevy. So he’s bisexual (again, not that it matters) but I’m a bit stumped because I just figured he was gay.

I must get my gaydar tested 🧐

• Wow
Haha. I mean, I was abroad working on a show and it came up in conversation with a couple of senior producers and we were talking about celebs we’d worked with and who’s nice and who’s not (as you do)

And we somehow got talking about the Beckham’s and how their whole marriage is fake, it’s for the press and it’s just for the sake of money and how they’re a British export etc. And it turns out David will be out at up market clubs and bars for nights out and he’ll send one of his team over to a girl he likes and they’ll say something like “David wants to spend some time with you this evening, please sign this NDA” and from there he basically spends the evening with them and goes back to wherever.

And apparently Victoria likes big muscular and hung black men🤷‍♂️🍆🤭

Also - just had word from my friend that his mate (who’s a girl) has been asked out by Matt McGreevy. So he’s bisexual (again, not that it matters) but I’m a bit stumped because I just figured he was gay.

I must get my gaydar tested 🧐
If he was groomed he may not have known what he really is.
An older man with power and influence over a starstruck kid can mess with a kid's mind.

Maybe now he's had time out, he can get his head together and (sorry about the cliche) find himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.