Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so. Matthew McGreevy is out in LA with family. Spending time with his sister (not his twin sister) and her husband and his niece & nephew.

28th January he posted a pic with Caitlin Jenner. He next posted on 25th Feb. Almost a whole month of social media silence throughout the Schofe situation.

He then spent a bit of time in Manchester (most likely at home with Mum & Dad) before he journey’s to Ireland before he headed to LA.

Unless he’s got loads of holiday to take from ITV or he’s been furloughed. I can’t imagine he’s still at ITV.

Reactions: 7
Ok so. Matthew McGreevy is out in LA with family. Spending time with his sister (not his twin sister) and her husband and his niece & nephew.

28th January he posted a pic with Caitlin Jenner. He next posted on 25th Feb. Almost a whole month of social media silence throughout the Schofe situation.

He then spent a bit of time in Manchester (most likely at home with Mum & Dad) before he journey’s to Ireland before he headed to LA.

Unless he’s got loads of holiday to take from ITV or he’s been furloughed. I can’t imagine he’s still at ITV.
He may have been employed by ITV as a freelancer, rather than on the staff.
In which case, he can cherry pick when he works after the staff hours have been allocated and if he no longer needs regular work to pay his bills because he's had some hush money....

Reactions: 6
He may have been employed by ITV as a freelancer, rather than on the staff.
In which case, he can cherry pick when he works after the staff hours have been allocated and if he no longer needs regular work to pay his bills because he's had some hush money....
Indeed. Though coincidence he’s away after Phil comes out. I’m a freelancer myself but for his sort of role in the office it would make sense he’s offered a contract. Especially if he was there for years before all this. He must have had some money thrown at him somehow because what 20 something year old who’s a Prod Sec afford to take time off and visit LA and not worry about work?

Reactions: 13
Indeed. Though coincidence he’s away after Phil comes out. I’m a freelancer myself but for his sort of role in the office it would make sense he’s offered a contract. Especially if he was there for years before all this. He must have had some money thrown at him somehow because what 20 something year old who’s a Prod Sec afford to take time off and visit LA and not worry about work?
Exactly. A huge injection of cash has to be the answer.

Another coincidence which has not gone unnoticed in this Thread is that just around the time Mathew McGreevy moved from working on This Morning to Loose Women a lot of talk started about a 'toxic atmosphere' at This Morning and complaints about Phillochio made by Ruth and all kinds of negative stuff about Phil.
There had clearly been a cooling off between the Presenter and the runner, hence the move. And when that move took place is precisely when the anti-Phil stories started to emerge.
And clearly people had started to talk about it and be more loose-lipped about what Phil is really like to work with. Maybe because they felt Mathew had been treated shabbily?
This obviously got to the ears of Dan Wootton who began digging about and dropping hints in the paper.

It's pretty obvious that the rushed 'coming out speech' on what was usually Phil and Holly's day off was to get in there first before The Sun published a load of stuff about the relationship.
Makes sense re damage control. If you make an announcement yourself, you can make sure the story is just the bit you want told, whereas if the Press tell it, the story might include bits you would rather not get told.

It's glaringly obvious.
Phil is reluctantly ok to let it be known he's Gay but he wants the relationship with the runner keeping quiet.
And the fact that it has been kept out of the Press screams cover-up/injunction/non-disclosure clauses in contracts etc.

In the words of Buddy the Elf, Phillip and ITV 'sit on a throne of lies.'

Reactions: 26
They are like actors playing nice people,that Runner must have wanted to gag being with that sleaze ball...wonder if her recorded chats or secretly filmed PS as leverage if the time came?

Reactions: 1
They are like actors playing nice people,that Runner must have wanted to gag being with that sleaze ball...wonder if her recorded chats or secretly filmed PS as leverage if the time came?
I'd like think not, because if there were recordings then that would mean he wanted to deliberately entrap.

Looks to me like he was star struck from an early age, then infatuated with his mentor, then involved in a relationship which went sour for whatever reason.

Reactions: 4
I'd like think not, because if there were recordings then that would mean he wanted to deliberately entrap.

Looks to me like he was star struck from an early age, then infatuated with his mentor, then involved in a relationship which went sour for whatever reason.
In other words, he was groomed

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When Pip’s travel programme scheduled for a few weeks ago was cancelled, it was assumed it was because of the CV. But a couple of times lately, ‘Walks With Julia Bradbury’ has been on ITV in Scotland and surely that’s the last thing we should be showing just now (in case people decide to go on said walks). So why has this not been rescheduled.....

Reactions: 9
When Pip’s travel programme scheduled for a few weeks ago was cancelled, it was assumed it was because of the CV. But a couple of times lately, ‘Walks With Julia Bradbury’ has been on ITV in Scotland and surely that’s the last thing we should be showing just now (in case people decide to go on said walks). So why has this not been rescheduled.....
Good point. Quite a few things like it have been on recently with the disclaimer “this was filmed before the Coronavirus social distance measures”. They could do the same with his show if they wanted to.

Reactions: 4
Good point. Quite a few things like it have been on recently with the disclaimer “this was filmed before the Coronavirus social distance measures”. They could do the same with his show if they wanted to.
Possibly because advertisers and sponsors, who would likely be travel-related, aren’t interested in stumping up for media at this time.

Good question when Gino, Fred and Gordon's programme is being shown.

Reactions: 5
I see it's him and Holly on today's This Morning. Is this not normally their Easter holidays?

I hope he isnt held is as some hero after all this,bravely going into work....hes so haughty and rude to the crew,he probably goes nowhere near them anyway!

Do you mean he has them imprisoned a laugh Fritzel?

Now that PS has come out, will he still feel he needs to keep his relationships a secret, I wonder?
From the police? Probably
Wonder how many young lads he’s invited to the TM studios over the years.
it’s never girls he mentors is it?
How old is the lad?
An old goat wouldn’t get away with this hopefully if he was straight and the ‘mentee’ was a girl.
Nasty old reptile

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.