Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I switched on This Morning and saw the bit where they were showing an old clip of Holly being victim of an April Fool's trick.
I switched off again.

Sorry, I'm just not up to the job of watching it any more.

I watched last night's Bake Off with Alison Hammond instead.

Is this his new boy toy? When was he invited to TM studios? (I refuse to watch anything with smugface in it so may have missed things!)
Looking at his postings sometime between 2018 -19, he did work experience at ITV in 2018, then the following year posted the silver groomer had invited him to TM.

@Schofe
invited me to the This Morning studios to give me advice on becoming a TV Presenter. Nicest man in the business!!

Dan Wootton
@danwootton
·
Nov 21, 2019
Replying to
@liamarussell
and
@Schofe
I’m not surprised by that revelation!

😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looking at his postings sometime between 2018 -19, he did work experience at ITV in 2018, then the following year posted the silver groomer had invited him to TM.

@Schofe
invited me to the This Morning studios to give me advice on becoming a TV Presenter. Nicest man in the business!!

Dan Wootton
@danwootton
·
Nov 21, 2019
Replying to
@liamarussell
and
@Schofe
I’m not surprised by that revelation!

😆
Itll be interesting to see if smugface replies to the happy birthday message! Went through the kids Twitter, he seems to be quite well known (as in hes done numerous interviews with 'celebs')

Omg 😂😂loved that! Miss her interviews “ it will cost, it willllllll coooooooooooost” is my personal fave ever!

Closely followed by - "Andrew .......... Andrew .......... Andrew .......... Andrew .........." :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Andrew Neil interviewing Diane was always a treat. Still watch Portillo on the trains, love that show.

Without wishing to derail the thread (he can have 24 hours off for his birthday) the link below is worth a watch. We certainly dodged a bullet in 2019.

Reactions: 6
I wanted to give PS a break and not be vile about him, since it's his birthday. But he's a bleep, so I can't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Without wishing to derail the thread (he can have 24 hours off for his birthday) the link below is worth a watch. We certainly dodged a bullet in 2019.

Portillo's face during those is fantastic.
Dreadful woman. Can't believe she has increased her majority after all the gaffes she's made.
And after all that, her son turned out to be a wrong 'un didn't he?

Thornberry is just as horrid.

It's a mystery to me why either woman is given any airtime.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wanted to give PS a break and not be vile about him, since it's his birthday. But he's a bleep, so I can't.
'Fifty-eight today! Fifty-eight today,' sings Schofe, sitting by his computer.

Just then, he sees and accepts a friend request from a boy of fifteen, then resumes singing.

'Fifty-nine today! Fifty-nine today....!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Happy birthday phil, blow out your candle and wish that you werent a smug faced predatory big fuckoff lying twit. Am affraid you will always be a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Conspiracy theory.. did Philip create corona virus to take the heat off the MM situation ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm feeling a bit queasy at the prospect of Schofe revealing his abs. That photo he posted showing his saggy arse accidentally reflected in the mirror still gives me nightmares. And he was still pretending to be a happily married heterosexual man at the time. :sick::sick:
He might do what that large guy on bb did a few years ago, had an ab implant 😂😂 it was ridiculous on a chubby guy. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Conspiracy theory.. did Philip create corona virus to take the heat off the MM situation ..
See, I’m getting my threads in a twist, because I read that as Prince Philip and Meghan Markle 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.