Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed,evey one of them has the same kind of wall color,white or a hint of grey/white....every u.s house I see is the same...huge open rooms,white walls and no pictures or wall decor
I love that one of them seems to be in the loo - obviously decided the acoustics were best.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have had the most horrific view of the near future. Caught a few minutes and heard PS tell Paul McKenna that he plans to use the current situation to develop some 'abs'. Oh dear God - you just know he will be posting some cretinous image(s) or video on social media over the summer, coyly revealing his 58 year-old stomach in that 'hilarious' way he has. I think he has seen too many young teenagers parading themselves on Snapchat, and somehow believes they will be interested in the fruits of his aged labour. I do worry for him, the genie is out of the bottle, and he appears completely unable to reconfigure who or what he is. Having presented a fake family man image for so long, he is at a loss with how now to present himself to a disinterested public.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I have had the most horrific view of the near future. Caught a few minutes and heard PS tell Paul McKenna that he plans to use the current situation to develop some 'abs'. Oh dear God - you just know he will be posting some cretinous image(s) or video on social media over the summer, coyly revealing his 58 year-old stomach in that 'hilarious' way he has. I think he has seen too many young teenagers parading themselves on Snapchat, and somehow believes they will be interested in the fruits of his aged labour. I do worry for him, the genie is out of the bottle, and he appears completely unable to reconfigure who or what he is. Having presented a fake family man image for so long, he is at a loss with how now to present himself to a disinterested public.
Yes I agree,look what happened with Barrymore when he could keep his "Secret" no longer,grey hair and Abs just dosent work lol

Reactions: 5
Now that PS has come out, will he still feel he needs to keep his relationships a secret, I wonder?

Reactions: 5
Now that PS has come out, will he still feel he needs to keep his relationships a secret, I wonder?

I would imagine he will at least wait until their A-level results are in and they are able to go out and enjoy a drink .... in moderation of course, Phil. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He doesn’t know what his “new” natural should be. He can’t decide and can’t hide behind the fake persona he’s been selling most people for years because that no longer washes. He fake laughs so badly, he is trying very hard to be “cool” dancing- please don’t!, showing how “legendary” he is drinking out of a huge bottle of gin etc but the veil has been lifted on the real him and there’s no going back. I’d say his presenting style now is at best panicked, edgy and uncomfortable. Wonder what it’s like in the ITV studio.......anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He doesn’t know what his “new” natural should be. He can’t decide and can’t hide behind the fake persona he’s been selling most people for years because that no longer washes. He fake laughs so badly, he is trying very hard to be “cool” dancing- please don’t!, showing how “legendary” he is drinking out of a huge bottle of gin etc but the veil has been lifted on the real him and there’s no going back.

Spot on. He is not only discombobulated, he is also living in fear of a knock at the door or further revelations making it into the mainstream media.

I’d say his presenting style now is at best panicked, edgy and uncomfortable. Wonder what it’s like in the ITV studio.......anyone?

I'd imagine it very much depends upon whether you can hear the sound of emergency service sirens passing by. I sense he has a keen ear right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As @Saturn says, Phil has presented a fake family man image for ages.
Then we've got Lorraine Kelly the actress playing Lorraine Kelly the presenter.
Then there's Coleen Nolan presenting a fake nice person image to the viewers.

Why do we bother watching itv ? Its all so fake.

Dr hillary had better be a real Doctor, that's all I can say.

Go for it, I'll see you there. 🤞 pip and squeak take the easter hols off 😂
I dont know if I can stand it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We had This Morning on in the background this morning and my husband said amongst other things which are not repeatable
Could put a dress on that Schofield and he would like a little old woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dr hillary had better be a real Doctor, that's all I can say.

He certainly is, and Diane Abbott has called on the BBC to stop filming Casualty & Holby City so the staff can help out with the Coronavirus outbreak.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He certainly is, and Diane Abbott has called on the BBC to stop filming Casualty & Holby City so the staff can help out with the Coronavirus outbreak.
Yeah, Dr hillary visited the ward I worked on ages ago. He was the slimmest, most orange man I had ever seen. Really pissed off staff though as he just tried to join in with the conslutants ward round, looming over their shoulder and leafing through the records. They were just looking at him like who the duck are you 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I would imagine he will at least wait until their A-level results are in and they are able to go out and enjoy a drink .... in moderation of course, Phil. ;)
OY! SCHOFIELD!! Leave them kids alone!!

• Haha
I'm feeling a bit queasy at the prospect of Schofe revealing his abs. That photo he posted showing his saggy arse accidentally reflected in the mirror still gives me nightmares. And he was still pretending to be a happily married heterosexual man at the time. :sick::sick:

Reactions: 14
Diane Abbott is also demanding freedom for the covid 19

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is the young lad that PS invited to the TM studios, sounds like he might have been mentoring him...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.