Phillip Schofield #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During the lockdown is This Morning on every day? And do Eamonn and Ruth still stand in for Phil and Holly on Fridays?
Just wondering if its safe to watch on Fridays or will it be him all week ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
During the lockdown is This Morning on every day? And do Eamonn and Ruth still stand in for Phil and Holly on Fridays?
Just wondering if its safe to watch on Fridays or will it be him all week ?
So far it's been biz as usual, Ruth was back last week after a couple of fridays away.

Reactions: 1
After seeing him dance on TM yesterday I have one question..'How did his wife not know he was gay once she had seen him dance? if thats not a camp dance I dont know what is! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just braved a few minutes of This Morning (I know, I know, I just contributed to their viewing figures, I need a slap) and I’d forgotten about the “serious” face and the grave voice that Scoff puts on when talking about corona virus and things like that. It does just come across that he needs to force his emotions to make himself look good

And whoever called him Zippy a few weeks ago, that is all I think of when I see him now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why have they got Davina Mccall on TM giving advice when did she become an agony aunt?:unsure:

Reactions: 13
I love that song and don’t want it tainted by its association to him 🤨

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.