Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got excited for a minute when I saw Loose Women had been cancelled.

Sadly, it's only while the Horse Racing is on!

Just being nosey - is Mathew McGreevy still working on it?

Reactions: 3
On today's TM, a group of young men were being interviewed about a west-end show they've written. Towards the end of the interview Phillip mentioned the fact that one of them performed in Dr Dolittle with him and then they showed a picture (the lad looked like was about 10 in the photo).

Not sure why I'm highlighting it other than I was a bit surprised because I assumed he'd have actively swerved this being brought up because of the rumours but he initiated the conversation.

Is he just really brazen or is it 'look see, I didn't do anything wrong cos I wouldn't DARE talk about this or show this pic if I had'? 🤷

Reactions: 17
On today's TM, a group of young men were being interviewed about a west-end show they've written. Towards the end of the interview Phillip mentioned the fact that one of them performed in Dr Dolittle with him and then they showed a picture (the lad looked like was about 10 in the photo).

Not sure why I'm highlighting it other than I was a bit surprised because I assumed he'd have actively swerved this being brought up because of the rumours but he initiated the conversation.

Is he just really brazen or is it 'look see, I didn't do anything wrong cos I wouldn't DARE talk about this or show this pic if I had'? 🤷
And how Holly acted like she had never seen him dressed up like that make up and costume before, even though those photos of him have been in circulation for weeks now. 🙄

Reactions: 6

It’s called hiding in plain sight

• Sad
Reactions: 27
surely this isn’t news though. It’s been discussed at length on one of the first PS threads on here that the reason PS came out was because MM had gone to the Sun and had sold them his story...... The Sun then gave PS the right to reply before printing it. He then decided to give the Sun an exclusive interview but would tell the nation himself re; his homosexuality. Hence the impromptu interview on This Morning that Friday.

I thought it was common knowledge on these threads that the Sun had given him a choice? Either they were going to run with the MM expose......or PS could get in there first (obviously omitting anything about the affair).
Yes, thought we'd been through all this?

Reactions: 4
That Shaun Attwood and Sonia Poulton youtube video is excellent. Firstly, she talks about the same subject that Philliploveslactia of this forum talks about i.e. the reasoning behind the recent trend of drag queens being used as children's entertainment - but without Philliploveslactatia's disturbing imagery (which I thoroughly enjoyed). She also talks about the Madeleine McCann case, Caroline Flack, some other things and of course about PS.

The discussion about PS starts around 17.10 minutes.
Apologies I did dip in and out of the video and missed the bit on PS.

Reactions: 2
How fabulous is it to see a good guy like Rylan getting all these shows on the beeb? Ready steady cook, you are what you wear. You must be seething Schofe 🤣 you’re cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If just one more young guy comes out of the woodwork to tell his story about his time with PS I’m sure this would be blown wide open. The story isn’t that he’s gay, it’s the young age of the boys he’s attracted to. Nobody cares that he’s gay, but we do if he’s grooming young teens. Also the fact a man heading to age 60 is on tiktok and other forums specifically used by teenagers should be addressed by his bosses. At best it’s odd, at worst sinister.
But his bosses are covering for him so they won't do anything about him being on tiktok. In fact, maybe they're on it too - maybe they are all like-minded people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
According to several Tattlers, he kept asking people on the show "you're on tiktok, aren't you?" - so that will have been deliberate.
To make people at home think its a popular internet thing that everyone uses - all ages.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I see he’s testing the water on Twitter again tonight after being quiet for ages...all nice comments so far 🤷‍♀️
94989672-61D2-4CC5-9C4E-8594761D6026.png

Reactions: 1
Perhaps we are approaching this in the wrong way. It's obvious that ITV will continue backing PS if the advertisers are happy with the status quo.

'We Buy Any Car' adverts, featuring PS, are prominent on ITV early evening programmes. What if we targeted them in the next thread. Suggested title: 'Why is We Buy Any Car still using Phillip Scofield?'

Listing only the known facts and using historic articles, featured on previous threads, we need to question their motives. We need to prove that we are pursuing this only because we believe the viewing public should not have to tolerate this man, who has been living a lie for almost 30 years, sitting in judgement of the vulnerable guests on his programme.

It needs to be hammered home to WBAC that the super-hero figure, featured in their adverts, is an imperfect man with feet of clay. I am probably wrong about this but would appreciate any thoughts on how to remove him from so many ITV programme and adverts.

It could be that WBAC are tied in to the adverts but most contracts have an escape clause.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps we are approaching this in the wrong way. It's obvious that ITV will continue backing PS if the advertisers are happy with the status quo.

'We Buy Any Car' adverts, featuring PS, are prominent on ITV early evening programmes. What if we targeted them in the next thread. Suggested title: 'Why is We Buy Any Car still using Phillip Scofield?'

Listing only the known facts and using historic articles, featured on previous threads, we need to question their motives. We need to prove that we are pursuing this only because we beleive the viewing public should not have to tolerate this man, who has been living a lie for almost 30 years, sitting in judgement of the vulnerable guests on his programme.

It needs to be hammered home to WBAC that the super-hero figure, featured in their adverts, is an imperfect man with feet of clay. I am probably wrong about this but would appreciate any thoughts on how to remove him from so many ITV programme and adverts.

It could be that WBAC are tied in to the adverts but most contracts have an escape clause.
I admire your thinking but I feel that the majority of ppl would think that the complaints would be based on homophobia not cos he's an awful dirty old man persuing young boys and grooming them(allegedly,to cover myself,ahem).This would be a good way to hopefully bring the real story out but he is still so popular with the public.
Maybe a better way would be to keep bigging up rylan and say how much better he is and how we prefer him as a breath of fresh air/PS is old news and public has had enough of PS as he's on everything.that maybe another way to skin a rat,as it were.

Reactions: 10
I admire your thinking but I feel that the majority of ppl would think that the complaints would be based on homophobia not cos he's an awful dirty old man persuing young boys and grooming them(allegedly,to cover myself,ahem).This would be a good way to hopefully bring the real story out but he is still so popular with the public.
Maybe a better way would be to keep bigging up rylan and say how much better he is and how we prefer him as a breath of fresh air/PS is old news and public has had enough of PS as he's on everything.that maybe another way to skin a rat,as it were.
You are quite right. My first thoughts were that it could be considered as homophobic but it's simply that I just can't respect someone hiding behind a fake persona; not only hiding but profiting from it and promoting themselves at the expense of others.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.