Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
If no grooming or underage activities have gone on, then there is no case.

But the obvious cover up and deletion of posts and closure of threads and accounts has certainly made more people pay attention.

And of course it has just stirred things up and created a "no smoke without fire" opinion.
So even if there is no case, the cover up has only served to make people think there IS a case.

Reactions: 21

Saturn.

Chatty Member
I thought same, can’t quite bring myself to watch all of it but saw the tiktok mention, also HW said something like she wasn’t on it so can’t be down with the kids or something similar and PS sort of shrugged. I was glad she said it, she’s not even 40 and more or less saying it’s not for her age group and there’s almost 60 year old PS thinking he’s cool and trendy and actually looking ridiculous. I too thought how many times can you mention tiktok, it was bizarre.
I watched it once, but with the benefit of pause and rewind, I think it would make very interesting viewing. I think he got the hump when JT and HW didn't give him the reaction he desired when first raising TikTok. He seemed to spend the rest of the cooking sketch in a silent sulk, and his body language was strange. I think HW is definitely trying to distance herself from him - as much as is possible on live TV. He then had that terribly embarrassing TikTok played with him looking like a geriatric alongside HW and AH. Quickly followed up with a desperate plea of "You're on TikTok, aren't you?" to Rylan. It is almost as if he is flailing about for safety in numbers, able to say 'Oh, everyone is on TikTok' if ever questions are asked about anything he, at 57 years old, has been doing on a site so popular with teenagers.

My prediction is that he is hanging on to get through to hosting the DOI final, then he will take an extended break from TM, probably never to return. I think he is keen to maintain his evening show(s) which form a part of his contract at ITV, and will happily forgo TM. He knows if he had taken a break while DOI was on, he was jeopardising his future on the network as he would have been deemed unreliable, and risked being dropped from other presenting roles. For Phil, it is all about the fame, status and $$$.

Anyway, new thread suggestion;

Phillip Schofield #11 - No $hite, Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EvaCartmell

Screenshot_20200223-224022_Google.jpg Screenshot_20200223-224055_Chrome.jpg
First post from a newbie here.
I googled as per the first pic and the first result shows a disturbing tweet from MM.
Second pic shows the result of following the link

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
1583229042925.png

I know it would break the heart of the 'body language' charlatans, but these things are only a notch or two up from interpreting an ink blot. They're not smiling, so what? Have a look in a bar the next time you see one - loads are sitting there with similar expressions. Maybe Schoffer is saying, 'Look, we need an elf. I know you've been an elf before, but look at it as acting - it's like being King Lear for a second night running....' Or he might be saying, 'This lager tastes like cat pee. I'm not drinking any more of mine, either'. Or: 'I'll give them one more minute, then I'm going to the bar to ask where our chips are...'

• Haha

Oohgoonthen

9F409B40-D496-40F8-B3D8-01ED00E59E32.jpeg

You absolutely horrible swine bastards!! - i will run you over with any car.com 🚗 . com

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
Didn't Paul McKenna use to live with Penny Smith?
Penny: Er, Paul, thanks for popping in with that box of your books, but could you leave now, I'm a bit busy.

Paul: Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, and you're under.

Six months later:

Penny: What...What happened? Paul? What are you DOING here?

Paul: Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, and you're under.

• Haha

Tea Cosy

I'm new to Tattle and discovered this site after the staged performance on 7 Feb. Reading all the threads have kept me occupied over the past few weeks. It's good to know there's a lot of like-minded people on here who share the same views on the smug, arrogant, egotistical, narcissist person that is Phillip Schofield. I've never liked him and don't watch any programmes that he is in. Can't abide the ads for We Buy Any Car, I have to mute the sound and look away from the screen :sick:

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Ewwww! Who was that sent to? His snapchat persona is so at odds with his This Morning one.

Holly and PS are such fakes.

Just seen a snippet of Richard and Judy’s latest stint on This Morning via tonight’s Gogglebox. It cracked me up! Everyone was wanting more as they are just so funny. Dicky has verbal diarrhoea and Judy continually gives him the side eye. Even if Judy doesn’t want to do it any more, I would still love Richard to be on with someone like Fern or Anne Diamond.

Richard is just pure Alan Partridge. I always remember the episode when he was talking about...Judy’s periods! As if he knew more than her! It was soooo funny! Must try and find it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Di J

I might have missed this one before but in case anyone else hasn’t seen it...

Reactions: 19

Huph

Ruth is the person who surprised me the most when she sat there clapping at the charade of PS 'coming out' as a cover for other things when she and the others had known for quite some time that he was gay. I would have thought she had more decency than that.
I think she didn't have any option other than to show her support. From what I heard her and Eamonn didn't know about the announcement until that morning so she would probably have been quite shocked.

PlainJane10

No evidence of anything at the moment so itv have no case to answer? My 11 year old niece got a tweet off David Walliams doesn’t mean he was trying to groom her he just replies to his fans tweets and he obviously knew she was under 18.
Was it at 3am?

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Jesus!! This poor man. Makes me want to expose Scofe more than ever
Me too. It makes me want to weep for all these vulnerable victims of powerful, sleazy men. And it makes me angry at the likes of HW who stand by his side giggling everyday. She needs taking down with him.

Reactions: 18

April02

First time poster but been busy reading and find all your posts fascinating and equally horrifying that this seems to have been swept under the carpet.
Anyway, I read somewhere along the thread and now can't find it, that a possible fake account of PS uses 'Sherlock'.
This morning (after I'd caught up with my daily dose of tattle) I was googling teeth whitening (for my upcoming dentist visit) and came across this on YouTube. Apologies if it's already been posted but I've not seen it before. Watch and listen right to the end. Hope I've managed to post the link correctly.

Saturn.

Chatty Member
We ought to remind PS about this! Hiding in plain sight!
Phillip ..... in his own words - Hunger magazine April 2013;

---------------------------------

"It’s just that nobody bothered to look in the right place,” he said.

Schofield also revealed his covert tactics to deal with nuisance Twitter followers. Rather than rising to the bait, he follows them, sends a direct message, unfollows them, watches their outrage and then blocks them.

He added: “I have a secret account so that I can leave it a day or so, and then occasionally go back and have a look and see if they’re still furious!”

----------------------------------

He does seem rather invested in the whole social media scene, and appears prepared to go to some lengths to interact in a secretive manner.

• Haha
1582713868812.png

This comment on MM's new pic, which he has liked. Just shows that people close to him are worried. Definitely something big has been happening.