Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jansim

Make of this what you will.
A friend this afternoon was on Twitter and got onto a conversation with a woman who thought the sun shone out of Phillips backside, she started get quite nasty and said that she knew both Matthew and Phillip and that my friend should shut up, because she didn't know what she was talking about, my friend left the conversation and then noticed that Phillip had blocked her. PS was not tagged in the conversation at all and nothing particularly nasty was said so why did he suddenly block her, how had he found that particular conversation. She found it all very weird, had she been actually talking to Phillip is he on Twitter disguised as a woman???

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Switchy

I see the only way that anything will change is if ratings go down because people don't want to watch him anymore, I certainly don't.

What sickens me is how many people are prepared to turn a blind eye for their own gain.

• Sad

Saturn.

Chatty Member

I'm not sure about that, Phil's management team seem to be looking at anything and everything that's been posted about him since he came out as gay.

Also if there is an active investigation and a case is in the pipeline (a few people have said this), anyone investigating it would surely be checking here to see if anyone has uncovered any new info?

There is a saying about a cover-up rather than the scandal itself being the undoing in a lot of cases. I don't actively use social media, but even I have noticed that a vast number of comments, links, accounts and sites have been deleted and banned in the last 16 days, often not long after something related to this matter has been posted. I have complete sympathy for anyone wanting to remove untruths from a wider audience, but the comprehensive manipulation and micro-management of UK-based commentary, plus the clear suppression of the mainstream media can only leave one speculating as to what is being hidden. A crisis management team is not appointed for trivial reasons - a lot of money is being spent on whatever is at the core of this matter.

Pinchme

VIP Member
How ironic, discussing now on Politics live, re people in power that have now been proved to be pedophiles, and how others in power had known but not spoken out, talking about polititons who seem to be very keen on young children, but it's not until the said person dies then people speak out.

Asking now after the Weinstein case has it now changed, will things be different.

Well I for one don't think it will make any difference at all.
Far too many people in power willing to put up and shut up to save themselves.

It's a secret nasty underworld of peadophilla, all dirty old men helping each other. 😡

Several comments under Schofe's tweet already removed, and it's only half an hour since he posted it.
Oh he's getting alot of tweets on his post, hilarious 😂 if he removes them there won't be many favorable ones left 🤣🤣🤣 think and hope it will never stop every time he tweets.

For those here not on Twitter, here's a few to make you smile ☺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Greyeyes

Please save me from people being too kind & understanding on here.Few facts are known,one indisputable fact is that PS
Is a very accomplished liar...The gay card has been misused in this instance,he could have done this yonks ago with clean hands & been lauded because of it far sooner.I take exception to being told to view someone as (Brave) by payrolled journalists,I prefer to make my own mind up through genuine respect.Sad to see the definition of respect being stretched so far...If anyone wants to see the true meaning of bravery... watch the film(The Green book),then tune into (Dancing on ice) with PS & try & keep your beef & yorkshires down,or nut roast if that’s your preference.

Reactions: 24

This guys got some balls. Wonder how long it will be before this post is removed from Twitter. Apparently PS and MM started a sexual relationship when MM was 16 and PS was 49. Perhaps things are now happening in the background and serious damage limitation is being taken by itv.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Chita

VIP Member
In my opinion he is what is called a Silent Asassin

I would say he is definately a Silent Assassin!
Personally it’s shocking to think what Fern was subjected to for having a gastric band fitted it was her own personal choice it didn’t cause any harm to anyone being groomed does!
The fact that she thought she needed one to have some self-confidence was a big red flag that she needed some love and support - not a stabbing in the back to make her feel so uncomfortable at work that she would resign,
This is why I went off him.
Realised he was a fake and a phoney from that moment.

I now have a proposal for TV execs...... This Morning is getting stale because its presenters are phoney Phil, vacuous Holly, hands-tied Ruth and keeping his mouth shut to keep his job Eamonn.
Time for a bit of a change.

Let's have Fern presenting Mon to Thurs with Richard Madeley to give us plenty to talk about and on Friday's let's give a new face a chance at stardom and have Mathew McGreevy.

Send all the current presenters off to pastures new.
They've been incumbent long enough.
Time for a change.

Then when Fern is off let Amanda Holden have the work she was promised.
When Richard is off, let's have Alan Partridge or Sacha Baron Cohen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
I have never really liked him, but there were two incidents (prior to this) that really made me angry. The first was the incident with Kerry Katona. At the time I was working and didn't watch any daytime TV so only read about it and caught up online. It made me feel physically sick to see them goad her on when she clearly wasn't herself for the pure satisfaction of dragging her down and raising their audience figures. His face during the interview was one of malignancy, pure enjoyment. It was appalling.
The next one was the David Cameron interview when he produced the so called list if paedophiles. Now, I am not a DC fan or a Conservative, but again my anger was raised by PS and his manner. Firstly, he was trying to be Jeremy Paxman, then he was acting all knowledgeable, hard and tough. And HW sat beside him like a Barbi doll. What a flipping hypocrite. You could see him itching, bouncing on the edge of his seat just prior to producing the list. As I said, hypocrites.

I used to watch TM when RM & JF presented, and RF annoyed me so much I used to start shouting at the television. He was the only person in the world I called a t**t. (Funny enough, I really like listening to him on radio though)

Then I saw PS presenting. There became two people in the world I called a t**t. My family thought this was hilarious, as I rarely swear.

Then I saw PS and HW together... My two people had now become a list. I officially have a list of t**TS 🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Seabornlegend

Someone I know in the know has confirmed that MM was paid off. As soon as PS staged that puke inducing reveal, the story was done. Tabloids need ITV for clickbait articles. BBC has too many other editorial problems to be interested. All ITV are bothered about is ratings. A good "diverse" story. Press are no longer interested. They've seen all the stuff we have but for them it's a dead story now. They all knew long before us - years ago so why print it now? PS knew he was bulletproof with the press, and if it hadn't been for MM he'd still be deceiving the wife and the nation. The press could get round any super injunction in a foreign jurisdiction but they don't want to cut off the hands that feed them. PS doesn't fear the press, it's live callers and the public who may bring things up.

• Sad

Xanadu

This is an interesting article from 2007 about PS. He mentions at least three times that he’s a ‘family man’ and how he was picked to co-host TM as he’s such a ‘family man’. 🙄

It also reinforces the belief that Stephanie has known he was gay (or bisexual) before they married. In this piece he says they had known each other for years before anything happened (due to working at the BBC) and she was looking after his house for him (kind of like a room mates I suppose). There is no doubt in my mind she knew what she was getting into when she married him.

Chita

VIP Member
Holly is very lucky to have made so much money with so little talent.

Wonder where the adventures of Philoccio will take us next?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Strawberry Tart

If anyone here has emailed head of ITV about this can you give us the email address you used and how you worded it. My thinking is that ITV might think that if nobody says anything ITV bosses will think everyone has believed the sudden coming out story word for word and nothing will change
I’m thinking something along the lines of -
‘As a loyal TM viewer I watched the PS announcement that he was gay. I was happy for him, but to be honest his sexuality is of no concern to any of us. I felt slightly puzzled as to why he felt he had to do this on live television and on his day off . Part of the interview mentioned that he was not pushed into making this announcement. Since then numerous stories have appeared about his runner MM who appears to have been in the TM studios as a young teenager before gaining employment there. It also appears that PS was in fact pushed into making this announcement as a Sunday newspaper was about to print something about a relationship between PS and MM. Although most of the internet stories have been deleted and papers and social media appear gagged there is still a vast amount online. As a loyal and long time viewer of TM can I please ask that you now address these rumours. I’m sure ITV have a duty of care to young people on the TM set and would not in fact lie to their loyal viewers. As it stands at present many of us feel very deceived and very uneasy at some of the things we are reading online.

This is victim blaming. You are ignoring the massive power imbalance between a teenager and a middle aged TV presenter for over 30 years. Do not lay the blame at the feet of a child.

It appears that this latest Twitter whistle blower, Matthew Lopez, was a victim of Cyril Smith’s child sex abuse in the 1980s. He has been interviewed about it and is fighting to bring child abusers to justice. This is the reason he has the balls to speak out. It happened to him. I hope someone in power listens.

Here are some more of Matthew Lopez’s tweets about being a victim of Cyril Smith’s. It has broken him and seeing PS on TV every day acting like a hero is really affecting him in a terrible way by bringing it all back. Poor guy. Lives ruined by thrill seeking perverts. It makes me so angry, especially those who are complicit and allow it to continue.
This poor guy definately knows what signs to look for. I wish this poor man all the luck in the world in his fight.

I use to love watching This Morning when I'm off work. I've stopped watching DOI cus of him and I thought I could've still managed to watch TM but I really couldn't. Couldn't even bear to look at him for longer than 30 secs, the sooner hes booted off ITV the better!
He's a first class bellend. Makes me sick just seeing or hearing him.

Mariemc

Starstarstar follows TM, sisco entertainment,Ruth and Eamon,HW,itv,PS,SS,and others connected to itv entertainmen. Also follows JimBob,who is doing a sterling job uncovering truths Re PS
I’m starstarstar! And just like you reading about it as it happens before it’s taken down. I re joined twitter & came across tattle to purposely follow PS. No other reason. It’s taken my mind of losing my dog nearly 2 weeks ago hence the name starstarstar, she was named star 🌟

• Sad

Chita

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be funny if Jason Donovan, after "struggling with his Demons" all these years was the one to finally think, sod it, and spill the beans.

:D:p

I know Fern was deceitful about the Gastric band and I know that it was wrong, but I still cannot help but like her.

How can you not like a woman who every few days walks to the end of the road with a bucket of washing up liquid and hot water and cleans the muck off the road/street signs??

Come ON - that's a good woman isn't it?

• Heart