Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Still not what I said. I'm saying that attraction both boys and girls under the age of consent is common, and women in these threads try to isolate it as a gay thing because they're terrified that the truth is far closer to home.

This study is interesting:

You are talking absolute bollocks. Its common for adults to be attracted to underage CHILDREN?! No it fucking isn't and anyone who does feel that way inclined , I would suggest seeking intense psychological therapy immediately. This has nothing do with sexuality , that's irrelevant, it's about predators and victims getting justice so fuck off with your defending n*nces.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 108

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Why don't you all just save yourselves some time and make a general castration thread about any man in the public eye you think is gay and who has ever interacted with children in any setting? For all the posters relishing mentioning Andi Peters, Paul O'Grady, etc, under the pretence of 'protecting the kids'. You're not subtle about it.
And where did any of us say that dear? I think you’ll find Paul O’Grady is a hero round these parts, he wasn’t a fan of Filith either.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Tell me you’re a homophobe who’s never seen a drag queen reading to children without telling me you’re a homophobe 🙄

Children love brightly coloured funny characters, like the ones that have been in Christmas Pantos for generations. It’s not that deep. There’s no secret Illuminate backround where they’re snatching up children.
Not the OP. I’m a lesbian and drag is not children’s entertainment. It belongs in adult nightclubs and should stay there. I have enjoyed it in that context in gay clubs, because I’m an adult.

Drag queen culture frequently involves grown-up humour and it’s not the same as pantomime dames. There’s no “butch lesbian” storytime or “stripper” storytime (to make two slightly different comparisons) and I imagine people would find it odd if there was, so no idea why there is a “drag queen” one.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Tell me you’re a homophobe who’s never seen a drag queen reading to children without telling me you’re a homophobe 🙄

Children love brightly coloured funny characters, like the ones that have been in Christmas Pantos for generations. It’s not that deep. There’s no secret Illuminate backround where they’re snatching up children.
It is not homophobic to say that drag is adult entertainment and is not appropriate for children. Children have plenty of brightly coloured characters to love on childrens TV channels, children's films and in childrens books. I honestly don't know where or why this obsession with bringing drag and other adult themes into the mainstream particularly for children to experience has become the norm and why if anyone now dares to suggest it isn't appropriate you are called homophobic, transphobic etc.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Can you clarify what you mean by 'grooming' in this context and if there's any suggestion PS had sex with anyone underage? Also would you shop your own family no matter what they did? I don't think I could live with that.

Your husbands aren't necessarily gay, but most men are attracted to at least one sex of underage people. I'm afraid that's just nature, however much you protest.
He’s far too clever to have sex with anyone underage. He waits still they’re sixteen so it’s technically legal but still a grey area morally and very icky. Why do you think he’s not had a relationship since he came out? He likes very young men, he’s not attracted to anyone over the age of about 25 (that’s pushing it) and he knows full well how this would look. He’s a narcissist obsessed with his image and how he is seen. He can’t handle any kind of negative press, even though it comes with territory when you are in the public eye.

He met MM when he was twelve. Kept in touch with him through his early teens and even invited him to meet him and Holly at TM. When he turned sixteen he got him a job as a runner at TM, do you know how hard it is to get a job like that? They’re like gold dust. He became Philth’s assistant, and Philth and Holly appeared in his show reels. He then went on to have a sexual relationship with him. However you dress it up he has used and abused his position of trust and power to groom a very young person for his own sexual gratification. You can also bet your life that MM isn’t the only one. There will be other.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think what they are trying to get across is don’t “everyone (gay) with the same brush “
Why don’t they just say that then? But for the record no one. Schofield isn’t an out and proud gay man and he absolutely isn’t an ally of the LGBT community. He only came out because his hand was forced and IMO carries a lot of internalised homophobia. He has lived a lie for the last thirty years. I’m 40, I grew up in the 90’s and in that time there were always openly gay men on prime time television in the U.K and you no what, no one gave a shit. He didn’t need to pretend to be straight. The entertainment industry has always been accepting of gay people. His downfall can’t come soon enough for me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Fern is a lovely person who was well and truly stitched up by Schofield. Her only crime was being more intelligent and articulate than he is and not fawning and simpering over the baggy arsed fucker like Holly does, IMO this was also Amanda Holden’s ‘crime’.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Can you clarify what you mean by 'grooming' in this context and if there's any suggestion PS had sex with anyone underage? Also would you shop your own family no matter what they did? I don't think I could live with that.

Your husbands aren't necessarily gay, but most men are attracted to at least one sex of underage people. I'm afraid that's just nature, however much you protest.

Messaging a 15 year old on Twitter and had a relationship with him, yes, he might have been of age once they 'did the deed' but very icky no matter how you paint it - man in his 50's with a teenager.

I think you have serious issues if you think that most men are attracted to underage people. Interesting how you've changed the goalposts from our husbands (if they even exist) being gay to now being attracted to minors. At best, that is massively tenuous, at worse, that is absolutely vile and shows us all we need to know about you, apart from the obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

House of Tea

VIP Member
Grooming isn’t just about people trying to reel kids in because of their perverted desire for a sexual relationship with them. It’s also societal grooming where articles like the Independent, just posted, and posters who clearly are that way inclined themselves try to normalise the behaviour little by little.

I am not a fan of drag. I find it boring, and cruel towards women. However if it just stopped at just being in clubs etc, I would not be bothered. However, little by little, by making it seem benign (which in most cases it is), it’s infiltrating places it shouldn’t. The BBC seem very keen to promote it. But it’s adult entertainment and I really don’t understand why libraries, schools, councils and even mothers themselves, are allowing drag story time. I don’t get it. Why do drag artists want to read stories to children. Do pole dancers yearn to teach PE lessons? Something odd is happening and we are all just sitting back and just seemingly let it happen.

It’s pushing the boundaries all the time…

Just editing to say, whilst I preferred Paul O’Grady as himself, Lily Savage was a good comedy character. Biting wit but it felt benign compared to the ones that are around today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Why don't you all just save yourselves some time and make a general castration thread about any man in the public eye you think is gay and who has ever interacted with children in any setting? For all the posters relishing mentioning Andi Peters, Paul O'Grady, etc, under the pretence of 'protecting the kids'. You're not subtle about it.
Philth? You OK hun? Xoxo

• Haha

E84Blair

I haven't changed the goalposts, that's what I meant originally. I'm sorry but it's just true that most men are attracted to those who have reached puberty - you only have to look at studies about it.

Wasn't MM the one who messaged PS? So they struck up a liking for each other, but the older one waited until the younger one was of age? Sounds like the right thing to do to me. And if that gets your full opprobrium, why would these men even bother to wait in the future? Think about the dangers in trying to over-police natural behaviour.

Are you saying I shouldn't have had sex with older men when I was a teenager? I only wish I'd had more!
Good God.
Tell us you're a n0nce without telling us you're a n0nce.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Quarantarantino

“Wasn't MM the one who messaged PS?”

MM said thanks for the follow on Twitter, but even if MM did message first, he was still a child! You are insinuating that it is Matthew’s fault that he was groomed, which is a really worrying opinion. How many children become infatuated with people in power, from teachers and police officers to celebrities. Philth clearly used his power and celebrity status to groom this child. Who wouldn’t snap up a job as a runner on ITV? Philth knew exactly what he was doing. He had his eye on him from the age of 12.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Came on here to share my fucking outrage with you all.
I cannot believe that arrogant bastard came on tv and thanked everyone for their support as if he is a fucking victim.

Fucking fuming I am.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Grooming isn’t just about people trying to reel kids in because of their perverted desire for a sexual relationship with them. It’s also societal grooming where articles like the Independent, just posted, and posters who clearly are that way inclined themselves try to normalise the behaviour little by little.

I am not a fan of drag. I find it boring, and cruel towards women. However if it just stopped at just being in clubs etc, I would not be bothered. However, little by little, by making it seem benign (which in most cases it is), it’s infiltrating places it shouldn’t. The BBC seem very keen to promote it. But it’s adult entertainment and I really don’t understand why libraries, schools, councils and even mothers themselves, are allowing drag story time. I don’t get it. Why do drag artists want to read stories to children. Do pole dancers yearn to teach PE lessons? Something odd is happening and we are all just sitting back and just seemingly let it happen.

It’s pushing the boundaries all the time…

Just editing to say, whilst I preferred Paul O’Grady as himself, Lily Savage was a good comedy character. Biting wit but it felt benign compared to the ones that are around today.
Paul's Lily Savage was a homage to the women he grew up with, he was celebrating them. Paul loved women.

Drag nowadays is quite cruel and cutting towards women. And the least said about the 'Drag Names' the better.

Paul had said before that he didn't like the Ru Paul stuff and the resurgence of modern drag, which he dismissed as transvestitism. He also said that he hated the dressing up aspect of it all and had no love for the wigs, heels and dresses. I think he was aware of the criticisms of drag and how he might be perceived to be regressive, which I think was part of the reason he retired the character.

I think there are different eras and types of drag. Comparing the hypersexualised routines now to the old pantomime dames exposes this. And mainstream BBC1 in 2023 is a far different culture to performing in gay bars in the 70s and 80s.

My memories of Lily Savage are from Balnkety Blank when I was a child, but I liked Paul and I think Lily was well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Modern drag can be so misogynistic to women ie fishy etc...... and don't get me started on the names of them ie Anna Bortion, Annie Rexic, Ginger Minge etc. That is not and never should be entertainment for children. If my child's school brought this is she would be removed sharpish.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Multi-21

VIP Member
Surely there’s a thread somewhere else this can all be discussed? Drag isn’t anything to do with Phil

• Heart
Reactions: 55

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
As I think I said, before I left for a while, back the wanker strolls onto our screens

Imagine loving yourself so much you can't see what an absolute c### you are, how many people despise you, how much you've hurt people, groomed kids ... and you just go on TV making it all about you.

Is he the most disgusting individual on TV? I'd say so, and ITV just lick his little knob saying we love you Phil. Un bloody believable eh????

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Inghamtat

I haven't changed the goalposts, that's what I meant originally. I'm sorry but it's just true that most men are attracted to those who have reached puberty - you only have to look at studies about it.

Wasn't MM the one who messaged PS? So they struck up a liking for each other, but the older one waited until the younger one was of age? Sounds like the right thing to do to me. And if that gets your full opprobrium, why would these men even bother to wait in the future? Think about the dangers in trying to over-police natural behaviour.

Are you saying I shouldn't have had sex with older men when I was a teenager? I only wish I'd had more!
Shut up PedohPhil. You will back on that sofa Monday then you can defend yourself there, get off Tattle your 30k is due for payment xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 52