Phil Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's acknowledging that he's so fu king ugly and devoid of personality, that he's lucky to have her near him.
Was he really skint when she met him?
I assumed it was his bank balance that attracted her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he's acknowledging that he's so fu king ugly and devoid of personality, that he's lucky to have her near him.
Was he really skint when she met him?
I assumed it was his bank balance that attracted her
He was never skint

• Haha
Think I just vomited in my mouth

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He must be desperate his stupid adverts on how to get 5 people a day to sign up to your PT course keep coming up on my insta despite me having forgotten all about him. Can't believe anyone would actually ever take advice from the ugly moron.

"Fall 2023" it's called Autumn in Ireland you massive c5nt

"Singing up new customers " ladies would love that lol

"3k a month to a million" spooooof
Why do people believe that you can make a million a month as a PT? I'm pretty certain that not even trainers for elite-level athletes are earning that much a month.

Reactions: 5
No they aren't and we call it petrol you big chinned fuckwit
Just keeping up to date so sorry to repost something slightly old.

That company isn't making that sort of money or even close, unless they are hiding it away from the tax man. If you look at the owners' both companies in Companies House, their total revenue isn't even half of that figure. Is someone talking porkies...? Seems like Phil's standard MO.
---
6 and 7 figure fitness coaches hahahaha spoof
This is the "restaurant"? It seems like a large dining room to me 🤣 :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
Is Joyce Wells in some sort of throuple with Phil and Clare? She hangs around them like a bad smell

• Haha