Phil Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any recap about this person to knowbwhats going on?
NI "Fitness Entrepreneur" with a hybrid accent that's half way between NI and American. Claims he can make people earn 6 figures with their online PT businesses (in an already saturated market) by getting them to pay silly money to join daily/weekly "masterminds" which are just zoom calls with 200 people on them. Refers to his network as the "top 1%" in the fitness industry - a metric that can't actually be measured.

Posts obnoxious and condescending tips on his Instagram page and in between, posts stories or debriefs of his wealthy lifestyle to draw more people into investing in his fitness network.

Sells a notebook called "Mission Ready" which is a 3 month hardback planner meant to change your life. In reality you can get a 2022 hard back diary in a stationary shop for probably 3.99 that would do the same job rather than pay 120 a year for 4 quarterly diaries.

Also holds in-person speaking events in Belfast called "Massive Action Days'" where groups of fitness clones all come along to listen to his sales pitch and some guest speakers. At this year's event, they were giving out giant knives as awards for some reason?? As well as 1kg bags of Sweet King Co. jellies (of course)

Bought a mansion in NI last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never heard of him he sounds like the female version of Kim Constable aka the The Sculpted Vegan who's not actually vegan, wears fur, eats wispas and rides horses and her "million dollar mentor programme" where she can change your life to help pay for her to ride her horses and her drink problem. Must check him out how are people so thick to fall for this tit!!

Shows off his wealth while the rest of us wonder how we're paying r next bill.

His wife Claire, left her job in a nursery to join his team / do coaching. Used to own a house in Hillsborough before buying this new house and building the restaurant on it that he is gonna use for clients 😂😂😂

Rubs shoulders with some so called influencers on this.

He's absolutely cringe esp when he starts off his insta stories " LEGENDS....what's up" in that fkin accent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh he is weird.. What's with the accent, he is like Kim talks all American, does he have a class eye?? His tan though?? He is proper cringe

Reactions: 1
Oh he is weird.. What's with the accent, he is like Kim talks all American, does he have a class eye?? His tan though?? He is proper cringe
One time on his story he said something like he spoke that way as he has clients worldwide and he needs to adapt so they understand that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One time on his story he said something like he spoke that way as he has clients worldwide and he needs to adapt so they understand that.
Sounds fake to me and how does he afford that massive house life coaching in Northern Ireland seems a bit suss to me

Reactions: 1
Sounds fake to me and how does he afford that massive house life coaching in Northern Ireland seems a bit suss to me
He's managed to get himself a following on Insta. It's one of those things where if one fitness influencer buys into it then you're likely to get lucky and have a whole herd follow along.

He holds 1 days seminars for about £150 each and could get up to 100 people attending.

Then the rates he charges to be part of the online zoom calls can be up to a few thousand a month. It's like a type of pyramid scheme. He shows off the wealth of him and the small few he has on his actual payroll and makes it look like it's acheivable by anybody. It will crumble eventually because people are going to wonder why they're pumping thousands a month into these groups but not actually coming out with 6 figures or a successful business, but then again there's always naive people to replace anyone that drops out.

His website is the worst, full of buzzwords and slogans and is one big sales pitch.

Reactions: 5
He is proper cringe! Way too old before his time. I actually don't mind his wife but the showy offyness recently with their new mansion is a bit much

He is proper cringe! Way too old before his time. I actually don't mind his wife but the showy offyness recently with their new mansion is a bit much
It's the way Claire has changed her voice to fit in with upmarket Hillsborough when she's just from falls road originally. Behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's managed to get himself a following on Insta. It's one of those things where if one fitness influencer buys into it then you're likely to get lucky and have a whole herd follow along.

He holds 1 days seminars for about £150 each and could get up to 100 people attending.

Then the rates he charges to be part of the online zoom calls can be up to a few thousand a month. It's like a type of pyramid scheme. He shows off the wealth of him and the small few he has on his actual payroll and makes it look like it's acheivable by anybody. It will crumble eventually because people are going to wonder why they're pumping thousands a month into these groups but not actually coming out with 6 figures or a successful business, but then again there's always naive people to replace anyone that drops out.

His website is the worst, full of buzzwords and slogans and is one big sales pitch.
£150 these people must be wired to the moon

Reactions: 5
Absolute weapon 😂 that chin has its own postcode. And don’t even get me started on that fake accent. “What. Is. UP. Legends” get to duck big chin 🖕🏼😂

• Haha
Does he have a cookbook out? I mean why do we need to see him cutting a steak that's still moo-ing on the plate fs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It takes a real narcissist to build a whole barbeque restaurant right next to their home just so they can invite the elite fitness influencers over for steak.

The plan is to hold "masterminds" and events there too. Which means people won't be paying money to even go to a swanky hotel anymore, they'll just be paying a fee to go to Phil Graham's house

• Haha
Would never have guessed she’s from
The falls road. She thinks she’s Lady of the House now, living in Royal Hillsborough 🥴😂