Phil Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The narcissism here is off the charts. Phil if you're reading this you are an absolute hole.

Reactions: 2
How does Claire sleep with him? The bed could be full of £100 notes and I still couldn't get in beside him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard it on good authority they don't get on as well as they portray it.
I remember a friend saying they sat at a table next to them at a restaurant and spent the entire evening on their phones, no conversation at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I find this whole thing very strange. It never seems to be local people who are using his services and based on the language he uses “fall” “gas stations” do you think he’s targeting Americans and it’s more like a scam which he can never be called out on… Americans are so into all that mentoring tit 🧐 & I imagine more his target audience with the money he charges there’s not many pts I know could drop 25k on “mentorship”. Just so bizarre his posts etc get very few likes

Reactions: 5
I find this whole thing very strange. It never seems to be local people who are using his services and based on the language he uses “fall” “gas stations” do you think he’s targeting Americans and it’s more like a scam which he can never be called out on… Americans are so into all that mentoring tit 🧐 & I imagine more his target audience with the money he charges there’s not many pts I know could drop 25k on “mentorship”. Just so bizarre his posts etc get very few likes
I’m not sure he seems to fill local events here

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen his workshops he does in hotels once or twice a year & locals go to those but that wouldn’t produce the kinda money he’s living on and even those are a lot of people from across the water etc 🧐 his whole business appears to be a pyramid scheme. I had a neb on his tik tok last night only has 6.5k followers. It just doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 3