Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will say that extended breastfeeding left her boobs deflated and she was unable to thrust out her chest in a confident manner when delivering a diagnosis to a patient so there was a lack of patient/professional trust. It’s really to help her career and nothing else. Pete fully supported the decision.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly can’t see totally natural beauty Dr Emily having a boob job.
There’s already one massive tit in her house - surely she doesn’t want two more.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I honestly can’t see totally natural beauty Dr Emily having a boob job.
There’s already one massive tit in her house - surely she doesn’t want two more.
If you can’t beat em, join me. Someone has to set a responsible attitude toward cosmetic surgery for Princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andre has had plastic surgery! Who’s setting the responsible attitude for Junior?
I was taking the piss. As in saying they would say KP is an awful model for plastic surgery which she is but Emily has used it in a mindful manner which she probably had but ultimately I’m just joking 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was taking the piss. As in saying they would say KP is an awful model for plastic surgery which she is but Emily has used it in a mindful manner which she probably had but ultimately I’m just joking 🙃
I know! What else can you do with these idiots other than take the piss? 🙂 They’re all as stupid as each other - as if Andre is in any way a better role model than Price. “ Look at me son, I’m a 40 year old has-been dry humping a stage”.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I watched ITV local news the other night and was extremely perplexed to see the newsreader (Charlene) and the reporter, Sally Williams fangirling all over him. 😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.