Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask though right, (not in a rave way) I just saw him on something and I don’t think it was photo shopped, he does not look nearly 50 and I want to know his bloody secret (is it Botox?)

Reactions: 3
Can I ask though right, (not in a rave way) I just saw him on something and I don’t think it was photo shopped, he does not look nearly 50 and I want to know his bloody secret (is it Botox?)
Being the best dad in the world I heard. Takes 20 years off you instantly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s been announced as joining the cast of Grease the musical.
greasy and out of date. Apt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think he announces things to annoy kp to be honest. Her life is a tit show & he is seemingly being quite regularly employed

Reactions: 10
Its no secret that his brother dyes his hair for him and it has never been a secret that he has a lot of botox - also uses “ build up shoes “

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.