Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both of which HE chose - although he later tried to pretend he didn’t. 🙄
I think he’s an absolute tit. I find the shameless way he exploited Junior and Princess for money - which continued long after he split with Price utterly appalling
Is junior called junior or Peter junior?

Reactions: 1
Im actually ashamed that I know this - although it’s pretty unsurprising given the parents, but his name is Junior Savva.
The name Junior used to be popular with Afro Caribbean families but it's not used now. I suppose it suits Junior Andre as he seems to culturally appropriate as black.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he’s an absolute tit. I find the shameless way he exploited Junior and Princess for money - which continued long after he split with Price utterly appalling
Did he come up with Princess and Tiaamii? I remember on their reality show when they found out they were having a girl he said "Princess has made a Princess" so it wouldn't surprise me if he chose that name. I don't really like made up names but Tiaamii is quite nice. I think she should use that instead of Princess.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Isn’t Tiaami peters version of some anagram of some other peoples names or something? Sure I remember something in the tv show

Reactions: 7
Did he come up with Princess and Tiaamii? I remember on their reality show when they found out they were having a girl he said "Princess has made a Princess" so it wouldn't surprise me if he chose that name. I don't really like made up names but Tiaamii is quite nice. I think she should use that instead of Princess.
Isn’t Tiaami peters version of some anagram of some other peoples names or something? Sure I remember something in the tv show
I seem to have inadvertently become the thread’s Peter Andre correspondent. I am resigning with immediate effect.
Anyway

“Former pop star Andre added: "Katie always loved the name Princess but everyone thought it was a bit over the top. I loved it too but I wanted to name her after both our mums and then I just woke up one morning and thought 'I know! We'll just put them together!'.

I don’t know what’s funnier. Andre’s ridiculous anagram or the Standard calling him a former pop star. The burn. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I seem to have inadvertently become the thread’s Peter Andre correspondent. I am resigning with immediate effect.
Anyway

“Former pop star Andre added: "Katie always loved the name Princess but everyone thought it was a bit over the top. I loved it too but I wanted to name her after both our mums and then I just woke up one morning and thought 'I know! We'll just put them together!'.

I don’t know what’s funnier. Andre’s ridiculous anagram or the Standard calling him a former pop star. The burn. 🤣
Haha thank you! I knew it was some ridiculous thing he’d made up like he was a genius

• Haha
Reactions: 9
YES, THIS!!! He absolutely chose both of those names and then when he’d had a total personality change after meeting Emily made horrible comments about how he likes traditional names. He’s such a liar. I also remember him giving an interview after he and Emily had their first baby, saying how wonderful it was that she’d given birth naturally and how amazing it was to be present during a ‘proper’ birth. He’s a nasty bit of work. He might be intellectually challenged but he sure is clever at manipulation and PR….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
YES, THIS!!! He absolutely chose both of those names and then when he’d had a total personality change after meeting Emily made horrible comments about how he likes traditional names. He’s such a liar. I also remember him giving an interview after he and Emily had their first baby, saying how wonderful it was that she’d given birth naturally and how amazing it was to be present during a ‘proper’ birth. He’s a nasty bit of work. He might be intellectually challenged but he sure is clever at manipulation and PR….
Yeah and didn't he make a big deal over Emily breastfeeding but he was happy to endorse SMA milk in that photoshoot when Princess was a baby.

I'm sure Katie had Harvey naturally so there must have be some reason why she had to have c sections with her subsequent babies.

Reactions: 14
Make yourself a rave thread.:LOL:

In the spirit of this one I would say though that I’m slightly mystified at what someone bright enough to be a doctor is talking to Peter Andre about.
I always wonder that.

Anyway

But don't you remember insania, a combination of insane and mania. This is a special talent of Peter's

Yeah and didn't he make a big deal over Emily breastfeeding but he was happy to endorse SMA milk in that photoshoot when Princess was a baby.

I'm sure Katie had Harvey naturally so there must have be some reason why she had to have c sections with her subsequent babies.
Well, before modern medicine about 20% of natural births ended with the mother's death. What an ignorant twit. KP is awful but being snidey about her having c section is misogynistic and nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always wonder that.

But don't you remember insania, a combination of insane and mania. This is a special talent of Peter's

Well, before modern medicine about 20% of natural births ended with the mother's death. What an ignorant twit. KP is awful but being snidey about her having c section is misogynistic and nasty.
It's sad that he had to play down the birth of his first born. 10 min 14 into this he recounts Juniors birth. It was actually quite sweet. I remember watching this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny because Dr Emily had a c section for Theo then posted an article saying she felt like she failed having a C-section. She's a doctor she will know it's not her fault as he was breech must be the pressure from Pete to be everything KP isn't !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching that I actually think he adored Katie. I remember watching his reality series straight after break up and he seemed heart broken. I think his management stopped them getting back together as they saw the money that could be earned with the team peter vs team katie . I honestly think they would have stated together if left alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I read before that he's said to be strongly anti abortion. Is that true?
Yeah. There’s a part in one of Katie’s books where she mentions not being sure if she was ready for another child when she got pregnant but Peter would have left her if she got an abortion. I think it was when she was pregnant with Junior as they hadn’t been together that long

Reactions: 5
I read before that he's said to be strongly anti abortion. Is that true?
Probably as doesn't rumour have it that's why he left her as she said she had miscarried their baby but he found out she aborted it as she wasn't sure if it was Pete's or that Andrew fellas?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.