Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think more likely the kids would stay with Michelle she's been the stable parent in their lives for a few years or go to Sophie ? I can't see SS thinking PA would be the closest family bunny and Jett have they have probably never met PA or Emily. It's all about attachment so they will want to keep them with adults they know and have a bond if they can.

Reactions: 11
This all seems EXTREMELY hypothetical as I don’t believe that anybody involved has been charged with a serious crime.

In any case, social services like to keep children with the family.

If anything were to happen to Katie or Kieran that meant they were both unable to have the kids, the children would almost certainly be sent to an immediate relative of one of the parents. Not 90s has-been Peter Andre!
Yes extremely hypothetical - I was reading thoughts on the Nut thread (she who has the same initials ;) ) and it got me wondering if it might be something PA would consider, bearing in mind he always states how much he loves his own kids.

He comes from a large family himself and J & B are siblings to his eldest two, so that was my reason for asking.

Bob Geldof took on a young lady who was sibling to his children, so that's why I was thinking about it. I do hope it is something and nothing and won't affect the two little ones. Despite who their parents are, none of these children deserve any upset or pain due to who their parents are.

Reactions: 3
This all seems EXTREMELY hypothetical as I don’t believe that anybody involved has been charged with a serious crime.

In any case, social services like to keep children with the family.

If anything were to happen to Katie or Kieran that meant they were both unable to have the kids, the children would almost certainly be sent to an immediate relative of one of the parents. Not 90s has-been Peter Andre!
They may very well stay with Michelle as she is their long-term carer currently and the mother of their half sibling.

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:

Peter Andre #2 His career’s hit the skids, but did you know he loves his kids?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’d love to have been a fly on the wall when her parents found out she was with the greased one. I feel for them. Your daughter marrying Peter Andre. Seriously. He seems like a nasty piece of work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d love to have been a fly on the wall when her parents found out she was with the greased one. I feel for them. Your daughter marrying Peter Andre. Seriously. He seems like a nasty piece of work.
Apparently her dad said 'This is insania'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow!! I can't believe there's others out there like me who can't stand Peter 'i love my kids' Andre 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Who gives a tit about Princess' getting a part-time job. As if she's the first teenager ever! Honestly, he would give us an account of his bowel moveents if he thought the DF would take up the story! KP may be mental, but only she keeps him relevant!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm interested to see what Claire is going to share with the world soon. :unsure:

Her recent social media posts are shown on other threads.

Odd how she's suddenly commenting about lots of things, oh wait, actually PA has a new album coming out, doesn't he? :cool:

Reactions: 4
Nooo he cant possible have an album coming out ! Who listens to him - well other that bobble head Emzzz an the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nooo he cant possible have an album coming out ! Who listens to him - well other that bobble head Emzzz an the kids
I would be highly surprised if Dr Emily or the kids listened to his nasally whining singing. Aren’t his fans oversexed grannies who have somehow bought into his fake image as a nice person?
It’s no wonder he’s blathering on about Princess getting a job and Junior’s burgeoning career as the saviour of music 🙄 Those poor kids are his only means of maintaining his profile - he can hardly do that with his personality or ‘talent’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I would be highly surprised if Dr Emily or the kids listened to his nasally whining singing. Aren’t his fans oversexed grannies who have somehow bought into his fake image as a nice person?
It’s no wonder he’s blathering on about Princess getting a job and Junior’s burgeoning career as the saviour of music 🙄 Those poor kids are his only means of maintaining his profile - he can hardly do that with his personality or ‘talent’.
Or with bobble heads kids

Reactions: 4
He’s just as bad as KP for touting those kids out. Princess has a part time job? Bet she didn’t have to take her CV around shops and Peter just sorted something out for her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.