Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know about anyone else but I was shocked he got and stayed with Emily, yes she's young. Pretty-ish but not slutty like his usual type, Amy Childs, kp. Looks like she would be a sack of spuds in bed. šŸŽ‰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s the way sheā€™s placating him- chilling stuff. Textbook blueprint for an abusive relationship (whether thatā€™s physical, emotional etc).
Don't know about anyone else but I was shocked he got and stayed with Emily, yes she's young. Pretty-ish but not slutty like his usual type, Amy Childs, kp. Looks like she would be a sack of spuds in bed. šŸŽ‰
I canā€™t imagine Amy Childs is much of a goer to be fair. I honestly donā€™t know what men see in her and you know what they say ā€˜always the quite onesā€™ā€¦šŸ¤£

Alright Claire calm down. :rolleyes:
Ignore her, clearly trying to wind people up! Itā€™s boring and not worth any credence. KP has her own thread where they can fill their boots!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Katie And Peter The Next Chapter 3x6 YouTube - YouTube

This episode, round about 25.36 onwards (just before this time stamp KP is in hospital having a surgery that isn't going too well) Nicola heads back to a rental property to see PA and tell him that KP isn't too well and wants him to visit.

Oddly, he's there in the kitchen, wearing a towel and teashirt, (keeps clinging tightly to towel, so not sure if he had much on underneath :unsure: ) and is accompanied by a lady called Jamelah who is also merely wearing a towel :oops:

While Nicola tries to tell him KP (his then wife) was fairly ill and he needed to go, he smiled, smirked and kept saying he wanted lunch, after lunch he'd go.... then mentioned about going off to his recording studio to work on his album again.

Eventually Nicola tells him to call KP, who sounds distraught and begs him to come now to the hospital.

PA looks shocked, sounds concerned (finally) and then dashes off to see KP.

I always wondered having seen that episode, if he and J were having a cheeky afternoon and got disturbed by Nicola's return, especially when Nicola mentions KP wasn't due home for a while :cool:

oh and then this story............ (with the same Jamelah)

Katie Price's former friend says she's been on a date with Peter Andre and kissed him but they can't be together because he's not over Jordan - Mirror Online
Thatā€™s definitely suspicious!! Unless it was staged for the reality show to get people speculating! Really odd that it was left in.

Like many I always thought they had a great relationship but in hindsight it was really toxic!

Kind of on topic (and a bit random!) but I remember watching one of their shows where theyā€™d been for a pub meal, the scene cut off as they drove away, then the camera focused on this chicken walking by a house near the main road and being hit by a car! I had to double take and watch it back as couldnā€™t believe that had been kept in!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Today there is a story in the papers regarding why certain children's faces are shown and others not.

Why Emily Andre doesn't show kids' faces - and time Peter accidentally did - Mirror Online

"The mum-of-two has vowed to protect Amelia and Theo from vile trolls because other celebrity parents have seen their kids targeted by vile trolls.

The NHS doctor said she made the decision because she doesn't want to see cruel comments about her children's appearance.

Speaking in her OK! magazine column in October last year, Emily said the fact model Tamara Ecclestone's one-year-old daughter Serena was branded an "ugly, awful little thing" by sick trolls justified her decision.

"This is exactly why I have been cautious about sharing my children's faces online," Emily explained. "I feel like people are really cruel.

"To make comments about a child's appearance is unnecessary and wrong. Making comments in general about people's appearances generally is uncalled for.

"It's no wonder we're seeing a rise in people with body insecurities and people making enhancements to their bodies."

Peter has admitted he respects Emily's decision - and they have also decided a black-out is best all round due to bitter experiences he had with Junior and Princess when they were younger.

Speaking in a video on their YouTube channel last year, Peter said: "So Emily's point is that they weren't born into the media - no one has ever seen their faces so she doesn't really want anyone to see their faces.

"So when they go to school no one can really recognise them at that.

"Obviously from J and P from day one, we were documenting our lives and they were part of that so I think they have always been in the media.

"And that's the reasoning for it. So I have to respect Emily for that. She hasn't done it. She says once you do cross that, there's no going back so I'm like, 'OK, no problem'."

The couple do put sweet videos of Amelia and Theo online, such as them playing in the snow, but make sure their faces are never in the shot or covered up.

In 2020, Emily stated that they now have the benefit of hindsight after seeing how being in the limelight had impacted Junior and Princess. "

To pick a few points up.... Firstly, yes J and P have been in tv shows, magazines etc., from pregnancy onwards, which was KP and PA's decision.

Regardless of which parent is involved, I feel they should also be afforded privacy. I don't want any parent to feel they need to continue onwards, with something they all agree has an impact.

But then, you have to consider, J has just signed a music contract and will be shoved in the headlights of fame, just like PA was. J is only just 16 and social media is now far more damaging and controlling and has a huge impact than any magazine or interview back in PA's early days as a young man in music.

I don't think it's at all fair to say "well they've always been shown". That's a cop out.

Equally (and yes slightly to the side of this thread, but interlinked) I note that KH and Michelle also show all 4 children. Again, when they are away from the circus of KP and PA's life, they should also have privacy and a chance to grow up away from social media. I would like to see all of them shutting the curtains over a lot more for the kids all round.

Once J and P became PA's majority care, then they should have been allowed more privacy. Once B and J became KH's majority care, again more privacy. Then KP would only have older pics to re-show.

It's clear all the parents involved, enjoy the ability to attend functions and events on the back of who the family known members are and all of them enjoy free holidays, clothing, sponsership that helps pay their bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have only just discovered this thread! Itā€™s good to know Iā€™m not the only saddo who loathes the orange munchkin and the Stepford wife.
I think I sort of agree with KP. šŸ˜³
Emily is a hypocrite. Yes, Junior and Princess have clearly been exploited by both their parents since they were in the womb, but I do think there is something dodgy about Emily being perfectly happy to participate in photoshoots with them whilst keeping her own children private.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
After watching this video, I feel concerned for Emily.
I do too. I really hope we've got it wrong and that they're a genuinely happy well matched kind couple. But I can see this going wrong in a few years...Emily now has a job, her own salary, and is progressing with her media career and maturing as a wife and mother...the person at 32 might be a lot different from the 22 year old wowed by an older man. PA might not love her doing better than him. Plus her family seem well heeled and supportive so they'll be there in a flash to support her if she wants to run.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.