Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yes part 5 says.......... What appears to have particularly incensed Mr Hendricks (Neville) was the discovery that Ms Powell had taken her latest boyfriend Mr Drew Rush (who worked for the security company employed by the claimant) with her to Dubai during filming of a calendar shoot with Mr Andre and other clients and that they had been conducting their affair whilst his six year old son was around.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s time for Claire Powell: The Next Chapter where she can air out all her dramas at 9 o’clock of a Thursday night on ITV2.

Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s time for Claire Powell: The Next Chapter where she can air out all her dramas at 9 o’clock of a Thursday night on ITV2.
I just really want to know the truth of why kp and pa split.

Bleach per chance? 🤣

Peter was an absolute c**t here. Katie was talking to the sales guy and trying to ignore Pete who was just being rude and pathetic because he wasn’t getting any attention. When she called him out for acting like a twit he went off. He was in the wrong ffs. Honestly, when you look back now, the reason she was so moody was because he was such a dick and a total sex pest! Needy greedy baby! 🙄
Whenever I watched him all I got was major emotionally abusive and gaslighting vibes from him. Give it 10 years and Emily will be doing an exclusive tell all “Surviving Peter”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just really want to know the truth of why kp and pa split.
If she was unfaithful I'm really surprised he didn't divorce her for adultery. Unless he was too proud to make it public he was cheated on. With CAN wanting to 'bury the witch' this would have been the perfect opportunity to be hailed at St.Pete for evermore. It was more like 3 people in the marriage, Peter, Katie and Claire.

Reactions: 9
Also sick of of Peter and Emily going to the press saying we may have a baby, no more babies, might have a baby before I'm 50. Just do or don't. So bloody boring. Like his personality.

Reactions: 22
Also sick of of Peter and Emily going to the press saying we may have a baby, no more babies, might have a baby before I'm 50. Just do or don't. So bloody boring. Like his personality.
Like her holding onto her 12 year-old hairstyle. Pretty girl, but FFS to u’re not that young anymore!

Reactions: 14
Do you remember recently PA did a story on instagram saying how ill he was and had never felt so poorly in his life so princess was saying “ dad get tested for covid you have covid! He got the test and it was negative and the next day he did a story and said “ hi guys feeling much better “- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is so much younger than him. But just look at how much work she’s having to do to help him manage his own emotions. What hard work.

Glad to see this thread. I once went on the KP thread to express some of my doubts about Peter and got run off pretty fast. I haven’t made that mistake again!
Spot on !
I’ve never watched any of the shows that featured her but she comes across sooo young & naive like maybe he was her first serious relationship and she fell for the showbizzie side

If she was unfaithful I'm really surprised he didn't divorce her for adultery. Unless he was too proud to make it public he was cheated on. With CAN wanting to 'bury the witch' this would have been the perfect opportunity to be hailed at St.Pete for evermore. It was more like 3 people in the marriage, Peter, Katie and Claire.
She was using back then, same as now. Simple as that. It makes me laugh that people think her drug habit just appeared out of nowhere. She has literally shoved her millions of ££££ up her nose for years and paid no bills. All her blokes mugs think they can rescue her but she's a lost cause.
Just not nice to out the witch till her kids were old enough to understand the importance of needing to make that choice or get dragged down with her. I think Junior gets it now.

Reactions: 6
Peter Andre is a knob head he would bleeping eat himself giving half a chance, I’d say he’s dislocated his ribs trying suck himself off such is his desperation and sleaziness. Absolute slimeball. He’s always had a nasty undercurrent you can see in simmering beneath the surface of his superficially charming facade. Dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No, thank you. Loved it! I'm not a fan of kp, used to be but it's hard with everything she's doing now but I don't like PA and Emily either. Seems on the kp thread your a snake or accused of being kp if u don't love Pete and Emily 🤷
The KP thread is wild. A few people jump on you every time you dare mention or point out a fact that isn’t going directly in on her

Reactions: 10
Peter Andre is a knob head he would bleeping eat himself giving half a chance, I’d say he’s dislocated his ribs trying suck himself off such is his desperation and sleaziness. Absolute slimeball. He’s always had a nasty undercurrent you can see in simmering beneath the surface of his superficially charming facade. Dick!
Well, I'll take your word about familiarity with such activity. ;) Whatever floats your boat babe.
It was sweet of his ex wife to attack Emily on their child's birthday. Keeping it classy as usual.
It really matters not what skanky price or her apologists think of her ex though. She's just a junkie, has no friends(other than nail technicians), no work, is a criminal and only has carefully controlled access to her children. Hence the anger that Emily and Peter have free rein over all 4 kids. She'd rather squat rent free in a house she has made worthless with her latest bed buddy than play mummy.
Thank God for Kieran and Peter for those childrens' sakes.

Mod edit;
reminder to all members that there are separate threads for Katie and Peter, it can get confusing if users post on both as to who’s thread they’re on.
Also please do not moderate or critise other members for their comments on a thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am totally waiting for the day he gets outed for being the nasty abusive little man he is trying to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Katie And Peter The Next Chapter 3x6 YouTube - YouTube

This episode, round about 25.36 onwards (just before this time stamp KP is in hospital having a surgery that isn't going too well) Nicola heads back to a rental property to see PA and tell him that KP isn't too well and wants him to visit.

Oddly, he's there in the kitchen, wearing a towel and teashirt, (keeps clinging tightly to towel, so not sure if he had much on underneath :unsure: ) and is accompanied by a lady called Jamelah who is also merely wearing a towel :oops:

While Nicola tries to tell him KP (his then wife) was fairly ill and he needed to go, he smiled, smirked and kept saying he wanted lunch, after lunch he'd go.... then mentioned about going off to his recording studio to work on his album again.

Eventually Nicola tells him to call KP, who sounds distraught and begs him to come now to the hospital.

PA looks shocked, sounds concerned (finally) and then dashes off to see KP.

I always wondered having seen that episode, if he and J were having a cheeky afternoon and got disturbed by Nicola's return, especially when Nicola mentions KP wasn't due home for a while :cool:

oh and then this story............ (with the same Jamelah)

Katie Price's former friend says she's been on a date with Peter Andre and kissed him but they can't be together because he's not over Jordan - Mirror Online

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you remember recently PA did a story on instagram saying how ill he was and had never felt so poorly in his life so princess was saying “ dad get tested for covid you have covid! He got the test and it was negative and the next day he did a story and said “ hi guys feeling much better “- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t he also think the vaccine made you immune desire living with a doctor? Might be getting him mixed up but sure I saw him say that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I got ripped for posting here before that I don’t like Peter but he isn’t getting any money from KP. She is half living in a squat with a leaking sewage system all over the land

PA he also was not penniless when he met Kp but he was not very relevant. He invested money in property. He just invested his money instead of spending it. Hence why he has a nice house. He wanted to sell his music and get fans that’s why went on I’m a celeb

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.