Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is truly vile isn't he? No surprise there.
There were a few scenes where he would horrible to Kate. Don't get me wrong she was no Saint either, but I found him to be just as crude, vain and as nasty as she could be, yet she always got the bad press.

I remember reading his book (I was young!🤣🤣🤣) and he describes about how Katie tasted during a sex act, and I was repulsed! God knows what his kids will think if they read that little gem back. He's got zero class. I think Emily is way to good for him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
There were a few scenes where he would horrible to Kate. Don't get me wrong she was no Saint either, but I found him to be just as crude, vain and as nasty as she could be, yet she always got the bad press.

I remember reading his book (I was young!🤣🤣🤣) and he describes about how Katie tasted during a sex act, and I was repulsed! God knows what his kids will think if they read that little gem back. He's got zero class. I think Emily is way to good for him.
Bleach per chance? 🤣

37 mins in Pete's Mr Nice Guy mask begins to slip.
Peter was an absolute c**t here. Katie was talking to the sales guy and trying to ignore Pete who was just being rude and pathetic because he wasn’t getting any attention. When she called him out for acting like a twit he went off. He was in the wrong ffs. Honestly, when you look back now, the reason she was so moody was because he was such a dick and a total sex pest! Needy greedy baby! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

That is disgusting. He wasn't exactly young at the time either, a man in his 30s ffs.

Do we think he's faithful to Emily??

Reactions: 10
I think not - but never heard of anything . Have you ?
He’s knocking on a bit now and what with Covid restrictions and being a house husband I doubt he has as many opportunities. He did make a massive deal out of saying he’s always a faithful husband, but ai’m sure he flirts with whoever he can, like all dirty letches do! 🤣

How do we know he’s only renting his house?

Reactions: 11
Not heard anything, just wondering if he's that controlling and keen to play the family man image, is he really the type to be faithful.
I’d like to think he is. Not every man is a cheating scumbag. A lot are granted, but some have to be faithful. Besides what else is left? He slept with half the planet before and after KP!

Sorry but why didn't 'dad of the year' tell Princess to take those nails off before she went to school?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but why didn't 'dad of the year' tell Princess to take those nails off before she went to school?
If they were done in a salon then she probably couldn’t get them off. But you would think the school wouldn’t allow it! 🤷🏼‍♀️

If they were done in a salon then she probably couldn’t get them off. But you would think the school wouldn’t allow it! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes but perfect dad Pete should have taken her to the salon to have them removed before school started.

No that wont get him a mention in the sidebar if the DM website! :ROFLMAO:
You just wait. If Princess goes off the rails it will all be KP’s fault because she has sooooo much input into their lives! 🙄

I know this is a PA thread, but you can’t post on the KP thread without being hounded out of town! So quick off topic point. From watching old programmes, all of her men are absolute show offs and attention seekers. I know she is, but there is never room for 2 show offs in one relationship. And also the humour of them is so cringe. PA was always hounding her sexually as well, like she’s a piece of meat. I get that it was very sexual in the beginning, but we all get sick of overt sleazy hounding after a while especially after childbirth. They are all a classic case of what first endears you to someone ends up being what repulses you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You just wait. If Princess goes off the rails it will all be KP’s fault because she has sooooo much input into their lives! 🙄

I know this is a PA thread, but you can’t post on the KP thread without being hounded out of town! So quick off topic point. From watching old programmes, all of her men are absolute show offs and attention seekers. I know she is, but there is never room for 2 show offs in one relationship. And also the humour of them is so cringe. PA was always hounding her sexually as well, like she’s a piece of meat. I get that it was very sexual in the beginning, but we all get sick of overt sleazy hounding after a while especially after childbirth. They are all a classic case of what first endears you to someone ends up being what repulses you!
Junior and Princess seem like lovely children so credit to them both. I'm sure they would live with Peter and Emily 100% of the time if they wanted to so she can't be all that bad.

Watching him in their reality shows he really is cringe worthy and a bit of an old woman. Sometimes he policed her dry sense of humour, at least she didn't make innuendos all the time.

I can understand why katie why was obsessed with surgical procedures, I think I'd prefer to be under general anaesthetic if I had to put up with him.

I wonder how much of her money he spent on those recording studios, hoping a bit of Michael Jackson's magic would rub off on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Junior and Princess seem like lovely children so credit to them both. I'm sure they would live with Peter and Emily 100% of the time if they wanted to so she can't be all that bad.

Watching him in their reality shows he really is cringe worthy and a bit of an old woman. Sometimes he policed her dry sense of humour, at least she didn't make innuendos all the time.

I can understand why katie why was obsessed with surgical procedures, I think I'd prefer to be under general anaesthetic if I had to put up with him.

I wonder how much of her money he spent on those recording studios, hoping a bit of Michael Jackson's magic would rub off on him.
Haha exactly. I’d be a meth addict myself!

It is interesting that he said it was all his own money, but went into the jungle penniless and KP was always the breadwinner. Now he’s renting and she’s bankrupt. They both spunked a fortune up the wall like money was endless. The new rich never know how to keep hold of it and people still buy into the fact that all these z listers are minted when they’re all living beyond their means.

Reactions: 13
So, I heard from a friend of a friend who knew someone connected to PA (so take it with a pinch of salt) that the real reason he left KP was because she was using drugs. Apparently he was/is still in love with her for a while, but he married Emily to keep up his idealistic family man image but finds her really boring.

Who knows for sure but I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch, especially how he married someone the complete opposite of KP. As many have said on this thread they were both OTT together on their reality shows. They seemed well suited at the time. I’m not sure where the whole affair with her riding instructor came into play, if drugs was the reason but it was implied at the time yet KP denied it. Also, Emily seems so different to his exes, so like he’s trying to prove something. The other high profile ex I can think of was Mel B.

Reactions: 16
She really is so much younger than him. But just look at how much work she’s having to do to help him manage his own emotions. What hard work.

Glad to see this thread. I once went on the KP thread to express some of my doubts about Peter and got run off pretty fast. I haven’t made that mistake again!
Really strange how people get so tribal, I dislike both of them.

The riding instructor affair I do believe but have no proof other than someone that I know told me who is loosely linked with the horse crowd.

Really strange how people get so tribal, I dislike both of them.

The riding instructor affair I do believe but have no proof other than someone that I know told me who is loosely linked with the horse crowd.
The thing is though, the night in question where she was papped with Andrew drinking in Bristol, his wife was literally cropped out of the picture and was with them the whole time (unless it was some husband swapping tit going on). I’m not saying they did or didn’t have a fling, I don’t know, but the evidence in the press that supposedly sent Peter over the edge was totally flawed!

Reactions: 12
The thing is though, the night in question where she was papped with Andrew drinking in Bristol, his wife was literally cropped out of the picture and was with them the whole time (unless it was some husband swapping tit going on). I’m not saying they did or didn’t have a fling, I don’t know, but the evidence in the press that supposedly sent Peter over the edge was totally flawed!
Yeah the press are total scumbags. I didn’t see that. I was told by a horsey friend and she is not generally a gossip but I accept that telling me in itself is quite gossipy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.