Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His reality shows and the coffee shops are long gone, he's only got his Sun YouTube channel for regular income. I doubt he gets maintenance from Pricey anymore. I think he's promoting a fitness/nutrition app now though..
After admitting he starved himself to get a six pack! Blimey, people will buy any old rope. If you want to part with your money so badly, give it to meeeeeeee!

Reactions: 7
Oh my God he’s like the really unfunny uncle you rarely see, who has wandering hands. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He is awful
I watched a couple of episodes of K&P in LA and I’m sire that’s where it all went wrong and that P obviously wasn’t getting any. He says in front of all the paps after leasing a Ferrari ‘hopefully get blowie off the wife one of these days’. Imagine saying that about your wife at 36!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think prince Pete and Emily look good because kp is such a wreck. It’s not hard to think of them as far better than her, is it?
Dear god, he didnt remember she LIVED in Kenya? Self absorbed git.
True, I still think Pricey was stunning before all the surgery, her curly hair, green eyes and those cheekbones. She never needed lip fillers. Emily is quite bland in comparison.

Reactions: 30
True, I still think Pricey was stunning before all the surgery, her curly hair, green eyes and those cheekbones. She never needed lip fillers. Emily is quite bland in comparison.
She really was and was actually quite amusing as well. She didn’t drink back then either. She definitely had postnatal depression too. Very insecure and troubled woman.

Reactions: 21
I have mixed opinions on him. He seems nice in some ways but a bit sneaky and fake in others, plus I've read about the CAN saga (all a bit grubby which is the nature of many people working in showbiz I guess) and the judge didn't deem PA's claims of death threats from Neville to be credible. I wouldn't completely trust him. Having said that, he seems to genuinely care for his kids, and his family seem nice enough. I had doubts about his integrity as a character when he took up with KP, but I'll be generous and give him some benefit of the doubt there as I know some good people who got married to absolutely crappy people because they believed their lies.

I'm often wondering if things are as rosy with Emily as portrayed.
I remember when he surprised Emily with a holiday to a place he felt he was familiar with and wanted to introduce her to, and she told him she'd been there before. The look on his face! He was patronisingly presenting himself as the older authority figure and did not like one bit that she'd had a life and experiences before meeting him. He showed his true self.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really is so much younger than him. But just look at how much work she’s having to do to help him manage his own emotions. What hard work.

Glad to see this thread. I once went on the KP thread to express some of my doubts about Peter and got run off pretty fast. I haven’t made that mistake again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looooooolll that is class 😂😂 the way he glared at her and then stirs his coffee so viciously that it’s spilling out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.