Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Trash that is KP??? The woman who paid him thousands of pounds every month?? The woman who was silenced in court by his scum PR..the woman who was dragged through the press by Canne Associates with fake story after fake story?? Yes, she has made mistakes but Peter would be nothing without her..his house and lifestyle is funded off the back of her fame..this is fact..he was a Z lister who would have disappeared into obscurity without his relationship with KP. She is the mother of his children and he bankrupt her by his greed! Peter is no angel, he has a very powerful bullying manager behind him they play dirty tactics. Don’t believe the cleaner than clean persona he tries to portray!

Ok, so it was nothing he or his management said regarding his future plans after he dumped the trash that is KP
... you just read his mind. Got it now.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Defo not digging at your Sister or anyone who has support, never do that. (massive big up to all the Foster Parents, Nans, Grandads, Step-family, Family friends etc., who support any family to raise children)

But.... he and E get FULL credit for J and P, I just want folk to be honest. They don't do it all solely. Therefore they aren't "amazing", "outstanding" and in need of a major award for parenting.
Even if they did do it all, they aren’t amazing or outstanding. They are his kids so he should look after them. I’ve never understood how he gets so much credit for being a dad and doing what a dad is meant to 😂

Same as Jeff Brazier. You’ve looked after your own kids… well done you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Jeronimo

I am totally waiting for the day he gets outed for being the nasty abusive little man he is trying to hide.

• Heart

Sriracha_on_everything

The Kenya scene. Starts at around 3:30...

Thanks so much for the link. When he said "Do you know how much effort has been out into organising this trip" Fkn hell, he's so passive aggressive. It was uncomfortable to watch.

I think he'd previously done the South African Safari with Katie on one of the many times they renewed their marriage vows.

• Haha

ouroboros

VIP Member
He is awful
I watched a couple of episodes of K&P in LA and I’m sire that’s where it all went wrong and that P obviously wasn’t getting any. He says in front of all the paps after leasing a Ferrari ‘hopefully get blowie off the wife one of these days’. Imagine saying that about your wife at 36!

• Sick
  • Wow

Dunner

Anyone that marries KP can't be too wholesome to be true. He comes across as creepy and insincere. His wife Emily comes across as dull as ditchwater. She must be fame hungry if she married him. Why else would you! I think he looks like her Dad in photos. Doesn't help that she is really young looking

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Isnt it funny how the minute someone says an unpopular opinion on midget andre people flock to drag kp down . No one on here likes kp but we certainly dont like “ built up shoes andre “ either

• Haha
  • Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
Look, it's been hours, does anyone know if Pete loves his kids? Update us, Pete, we need to know, we're going to forget you're a dad soon!
I have it on good authority (old Iceland ad) that he absolutely 100% loves his kids. All other parents take note, you might feel fondness for your kids, but you don’t love them like Pete loves his. And I will be looking at my mum will very suspicious facial expressions while vigorously stirring my coffee until it ends up in my saucer, when she tells me she loves me from now on. For she cannot love me like saint pete loves his kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Reckon we will see him smoking weed snoop Dogg style soon 🚬
Rolling with his Homies while Pete will hang out of him like a scrub, hanging on the passenger side of his beloved sons ride trying to Holler at anyone who’ll notice him. 😎🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
I really need you to stop targeting me please.

I no longer will post on this thread, due to your constant watching and snarking at me (even though I was agreeing with another poster on the same point, oddly, it was my post you quoted and keep hammering at, even after you said agree to disagree) :confused:

Please leave it now. Thankyou.

I could not give a flying figgy pud about PA or his piece of :poop: ex wife. They are trash, end of.

I get it, I'm not permitted to have a thought, opinion, conversation or anything else, simply because I'm not using specific words or agreeing. :unsure:

Got it, loud and clear. Done. Over. You win.

White flag waved......................................................

🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳🏳
Please dont stop posting on this thread because of the other person! At the end of the day this is tattle , not the bible , a gossip site !
Before she married the ozzy midget we all knew what she was but he tries to play the “ i am a perfect parent and a wonderful person “ and he isnt .

• Heart
  • Haha

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the episode where he was arguing with Katie about BJs. and she said "I'm not going near your veiny c***"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Katie And Peter The Next Chapter 3x6 YouTube - YouTube

This episode, round about 25.36 onwards (just before this time stamp KP is in hospital having a surgery that isn't going too well) Nicola heads back to a rental property to see PA and tell him that KP isn't too well and wants him to visit.

Oddly, he's there in the kitchen, wearing a towel and teashirt, (keeps clinging tightly to towel, so not sure if he had much on underneath :unsure: ) and is accompanied by a lady called Jamelah who is also merely wearing a towel :oops:

While Nicola tries to tell him KP (his then wife) was fairly ill and he needed to go, he smiled, smirked and kept saying he wanted lunch, after lunch he'd go.... then mentioned about going off to his recording studio to work on his album again.

Eventually Nicola tells him to call KP, who sounds distraught and begs him to come now to the hospital.

PA looks shocked, sounds concerned (finally) and then dashes off to see KP.

I always wondered having seen that episode, if he and J were having a cheeky afternoon and got disturbed by Nicola's return, especially when Nicola mentions KP wasn't due home for a while :cool:

oh and then this story............ (with the same Jamelah)

Katie Price's former friend says she's been on a date with Peter Andre and kissed him but they can't be together because he's not over Jordan - Mirror Online

• Wow
  • Haha

Gingercream

VIP Member
I couldn’t find a thread for him so apologies if there is one already.

just saw this on twitter and it really made me laugh
F31FF9E6-9E74-445C-B7E2-AEE20119969E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
hmm I am not on the fence, but you have to put it into perspective ok

Peter and Emily - yes ok there is a ring of truth but its so low level. They are just no different to 100000 different youtubers and instagram accounts. And millions of people watch these accounts, and love them they are fans. There is a section of people who dont agree - usually Tattle and think its detrimental to the kids. They seem to have tried to strike a balance between 'carefully crafted look into their lives' now vs 'no hold barred anything goes' which the reality TV shows used to be more like

What KP has done in recent years is basically pretty shocking, and far more damaging to the kids wellbeing.

Getting up, feeding kids, cleaning their uniforms, sending them to school, helping with homework, giving them birthday parties etc etc is what Pete and Emily do as standard parenting. Katie has had loads of opportunities to do these things too, and chooses not to. Sadly it seems since 2019 Pete took steps to take custody of the kids so they would have some consistency. I can see why this hurts KP but it can't always be Petes fault. She is also to blame.

Anyone who parades their children to make money is shameless, whether it's KP or Pete and Emily. Absolutely no excuse for it and actually I give KP more of a free pass because she doesn't really know any better and that lifestyle is all she's ever known. Emily is a qualified GP and as such should have more intelligence and integrity. Pete is just a buttock clench inducing moron who would shit into a saucepan if OK offered him 10k.

• Heart
  • Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
Yeah I get very confused when people say young women look good for their age. Most women look good well into their 40s, if not older, if they take care of themselves.
I wouldn't even stop at 40s. Women can and do look good at any age, and it doesn't have to be quantified with "for their age".

• Heart

ouroboros

VIP Member
No that wont get him a mention in the sidebar if the DM website! :ROFLMAO:
You just wait. If Princess goes off the rails it will all be KP’s fault because she has sooooo much input into their lives! 🙄

I know this is a PA thread, but you can’t post on the KP thread without being hounded out of town! So quick off topic point. From watching old programmes, all of her men are absolute show offs and attention seekers. I know she is, but there is never room for 2 show offs in one relationship. And also the humour of them is so cringe. PA was always hounding her sexually as well, like she’s a piece of meat. I get that it was very sexual in the beginning, but we all get sick of overt sleazy hounding after a while especially after childbirth. They are all a classic case of what first endears you to someone ends up being what repulses you!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
I used to watch their show all the time and I could swear there was an episode where Peter says to Katie I slept with your best mate and then says her name but he laughs it off as a joke. Sure it was Jamelah he said
See it's stuff like this that makes him an arsehole. Why say that to your wife? Why say that to your obviously insecure wife, on television? It's these little digs and comments that I always pay attention to with people, those little "oh you're so touchy, it was only a joke" comments tell you everything about a person. He's one of those blokes that tells you how nice they are (the implication being that as they are so nice you owe them sex and if you don't sleep with him you're just like all those other bitches). Something is simmering just under the surface with Andre.

• Heart