Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
And is it worth a watch?

I'm sure he is. My boy is kind, considerate and respectful but they're still boys with their raging hormones! 🤣
It wasn’t great - I don’t actually think she cares about sorting the house out it’s just another tv show and cash grab for her

• Sad
Reactions: 1

liar liar

VIP Member
Not a KP fan but PA is awful. He got lucky when he got with KP, he had faded into obscurity before I'm a Celeb together the two of them milked that cash cow.

They have both publicly said it was a miscarriage and unless KPs medical records are made public noone will know for sure. Even if she said it was an abortion during an argument doesn't mean it is true.

KP has her own threads if you want to trash her. I'm not a fan of hers but she was completely vilified by the press after their break up and to me it stank of misogyny.
Of course they said it was a miscarriage - neither knew what the media would do with any other story. But he's still around pounding the pavements. I don't dislike him - he just isn't on my wavelength at all. But I don't see him as a bad dad and he has not bad-mouthed KP even after her pursuing the ridiculous claim of him having an affair with Claire. That was a direct reaction to him leaving her. He won without having to spread dirt on her.

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
IF he has 12 million cash it makes no sense to rent . I think the 12 mill he says he has is his property in greece etc . A house will make you money in the future so renting will lose him money

freda19

VIP Member
so he can enjoy a bit of stepping back and privacy

"He said he wanted to step back and have privacy"

Needs corrected. I corrected it, - as that was NOT what I put. Twisting words.

I don't wish to continue this further. Thank you.
Ok, so it was nothing he or his management said regarding his future plans after he dumped the trash that is KP
... you just read his mind. Got it now.(y)