Pet lovers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we are a fabulous witty bunch, but we all have our soft side. Mines animals.
Would love to see your beautiful furry family members. And any fun or funny stories about them.

Reactions: 4
dog.jpg

My little boy Woof is 1 on the 20th Feb! He is a little terror, my first ever dog and we love him so much. Sometimes it feels like I birthed him. 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My gorgeous Bella. Adopted her 4 years ago from Cats Protection and she is now ten years old. She’s a dinner plate thief and spends her time carefully planning her next move to swipe something off my plate. Wouldn’t be without her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have 3 kitties, hence the name on here!! Amos is the oldest, black cat and I got him from a rescue center.....his notes said that he likes his own space and would be suited best to a home without other cats. had him 7 years now. As soon as he was in the house I let him explore.....sniffed around and made his way to the kitchen and broke a shelf getting to some dry food I had for him!!!that was a sign from the start. Amos is always hungry and will cry for food 24/7.

A few months after having him my friend msgd me, her sister had got their dad a kitten for Christmas but it was too much for him and they were going to put her into a home if I couldn't take her! I went over that night and collected her, she was tiny and around 5 months old, she was also hand reared as her mum abandoned her. I got her dressed right away and Amos was the most amazing brother from the get go. cleaned her, snuggled up on the sofa with her and they became best friends.... AFTER Poppy spent 2 weeks growling at him if he even looked at her. Poppy is a mirror of myself, same wee personality and everything.....

Years went past and Frances came! she was just under a year old, a British Short Hair and a show champ. she was given to us by my bfs aunt as she didnt like going to shows too much and she knew I wanted another. Frances has to be the most funny cat around!! she loves t play in water whenever she can. she will bike your toe if it hangs out the bed and stands on the table every morning for kisses...she shows me a cheek for each kiss and then rubs and meows at me for more.xx

ohh at night they all sleep with me BUT they have their own "spots"Amos will lay in my arm, Poppy will climb onto my hip/side and Frances is at my feet or the back of my legs!!
Amos.jpg
Amos.jpg
Amos.jpg
Frances.jpg
Poppy.jpg

• Heart
Our little terror Teddy. He is a 5 month old golden retriever and I never knew having a dog could be this difficult. If anyone has some tips to stop the counter surfing, please please let me know. But he is also the sweetest pup.
73B40F70-E89A-4B05-B6B5-A60B96B3F2F3.jpeg

And then there is Sammy (14 yrs) and Bailey (7 yrs) who keep my sane ;)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My 6 years old beauty. He refuses to use the cat flap because it's degrading?!? I sometimes tell him I'm going to sell him to the circus for cash 😁. Love this boy so much.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Loving all these gorgeous pet photos 😍. We lost our adored little fluff ball a few years back and I refuse to get another dog, it was heart wrenching for a while after. We occasionally borrow a dog to take on long walks at weekends when the weather is fine. My husband would have another one in a heartbeat but I have resisted.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Our little terror Teddy. He is a 5 month old golden retriever and I never knew having a dog could be this difficult. If anyone has some tips to stop the counter surfing, please please let me know. But he is also the sweetest pup.
View attachment 80003

And then there is Sammy (14 yrs) and Bailey (7 yrs) who keep my sane ;)
Cat on the right looks so much like mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Loving all these gorgeous pet photos 😍. We lost our adored little fluff ball a few years back and I refuse to get another dog, it was heart wrenching for a while after. We occasionally borrow a dog to take on long walks at weekends when the weather is fine. My husband would have another one in a heartbeat but I have resisted.
I am so so sorry for your loss, I am fortunate. I haven't had to go through the loss of a pet yet but I know already it will destroy me. it glad you get to borrow a dog and still get enjoyment from them xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I hear you. The pain of losing a much loved pet is awful. It was around 3 years in between losing our old girl and getting this cat flap avoider. I accidentally spotted him as a kitten on the Cats Protection website. Was difficult to find a home for as very nervous. I told my husband that if he is still not taken in two weeks he's coming to live with us and here he is. Nice that you are still able to get some nice dog walks in. Funny how these little furry things make such a big mark on us.

Cat on the right looks so much like mine!
Might be living a double life 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hear you. The pain of losing a much loved pet is awful. It was around 3 years in between losing our old girl and getting this cat flap avoider. I accidentally spotted him as a kitten on the Cats Protection website. Was difficult to find a home for as very nervous. I told my husband that if he is still not taken in two weeks he's coming to live with us and here he is. Nice that you are still able to get some nice dog walks in. Funny how these little furry things make such a big mark on us.

Might be living a double life 😁
That photo of your cat is hilarious 😂. We sometimes get to 'keep' a friend's dog for a few weeks at a time if they are travelling and I love having it, even though the little bugger refuses to sleep in its basket and prefers our bed thanks to my husband's encouragement. To be fair it's a tiny wee thing, thankfully. Mind you I always get a week of the 'house feels so empty' from my husband once it returns home. Friends in question had a baby recently and he was secretly hoping we could adopt the dog but sadly for him the pup adores the baby 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My gorgeous Bella. Adopted her 4 years ago from Cats Protection and she is now ten years old. She’s a dinner plate thief and spends her time carefully planning her next move to swipe something off my plate. Wouldn’t be without her.
God I cannot resist a black cat...! No idea why why don’t want to adopt them ❤

I have 3 kitties, hence the name on here!! Amos is the oldest, black cat and I got him from a rescue center.....his notes said that he likes his own space and would be suited best to a home without other cats. had him 7 years now. As soon as he was in the house I let him explore.....sniffed around and made his way to the kitchen and broke a shelf getting to some dry food I had for him!!!that was a sign from the start. Amos is always hungry and will cry for food 24/7.

A few months after having him my friend msgd me, her sister had got their dad a kitten for Christmas but it was too much for him and they were going to put her into a home if I couldn't take her! I went over that night and collected her, she was tiny and around 5 months old, she was also hand reared as her mum abandoned her. I got her dressed right away and Amos was the most amazing brother from the get go. cleaned her, snuggled up on the sofa with her and they became best friends.... AFTER Poppy spent 2 weeks growling at him if he even looked at her. Poppy is a mirror of myself, same wee personality and everything.....

Years went past and Frances came! she was just under a year old, a British Short Hair and a show champ. she was given to us by my bfs aunt as she didnt like going to shows too much and she knew I wanted another. Frances has to be the most funny cat around!! she loves t play in water whenever she can. she will bike your toe if it hangs out the bed and stands on the table every morning for kisses...she shows me a cheek for each kiss and then rubs and meows at me for more.xx

ohh at night they all sleep with me BUT they have their own "spots"Amos will lay in my arm, Poppy will climb onto my hip/side and Frances is at my feet or the back of my legs!!View attachment 79976View attachment 79976View attachment 79976View attachment 79977View attachment 79978
God they are absolutely stunning. 😻
I do love a cat. I am 100% a dog person but love having a cat Around. I have 2 Greek rescues as I love the country, do not enjoy the heartache

I have 2 year old Helios (God of sun) from Rhodes we found at our hotel
And nearly 4 year old Hades (god of the underworld) found in Athens

Bloody awful. I did a long illness with mine. And I won’t say never. But I defo need time.

Best friend ever Thea belle Greenway❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These are my two rescues. Jaxie is my 12 year old pit bull (the red one) and Noodle (white one) is my 7 year old mutt. Jaxie is from a dog fighting ring and Noodle was thrown out of a car 🥺 Jaxie is very mellow, incredibly gentle. Noodle is at 1000% from the minute he wake up lol. They bring such joy and laughs into our home. They’re my best friends and I’m lucky to have them with me. 🙌🥰
30E6FECC-4B74-41EE-BAE8-512168A95E54.jpeg
54E7A11D-2280-4398-A719-3A0372A6CDAA.jpeg

• Heart
I have horses, labradors, a pug and various amounts of cats as I foster/rear so anywhere between my 4 and the current 11. Though I’ll be honest, every time another batch are ready to be rehomed one ends up staying. So they increase every few months 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have three cats. The other two are girls who are little angels. This one in the photo is Henry. He also goes by TwatCat. Last year in the space of a month he brought in 3 bats! All still alive, we had one flying round our living room for 40 mins!
Hes also gifted us 2 birds, 2 mice and around 20 worms!
This boy is so funny and loveable. Wouldnt be without him 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mr Star is a rescue cat, he was dropped off at a shelter by family members of someone who passed away. We’ve had him nearly 2 years now, my boyfriend took some convincing as he’s never had any pets but now couldn’t imagine life without him!

He is so loving and full of personality. Definitely rules the roost and is always hungry. Also likes to attack my feet while I’m in bed asleep.

Before we got him he’d never been allowed outside and we had to promise to continue this but it was evidently driving him bat tit, we let him outside after about 6 weeks when he promptly went on a massive killing spree which included an entire birds’ nest 😱 amongst other things! He brings us ‘presents’ all the time, my boyfriend is into the gym and well built so it is utterly hilarious hearing him scream like a girl and barricading Mr Star’s cat flaps when he sees him bringing something in 🤣

51FC7DAC-8135-4E17-9BDF-DA99036496E4.jpeg
BD08421B-8747-4234-AA51-CA8319304676.jpeg
C564E8F5-1F17-4876-9A07-4AC638361FCE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14