Pet lovers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Star is a rescue cat, he was dropped off at a shelter by family members of someone who passed away. We’ve had him nearly 2 years now, my boyfriend took some convincing as he’s never had any pets but now couldn’t imagine life without him!

He is so loving and full of personality. Definitely rules the roost and is always hungry. Also likes to attack my feet while I’m in bed asleep.

Before we got him he’d never been allowed outside and we had to promise to continue this but it was evidently driving him bat tit, we let him outside after about 6 weeks when he promptly went on a massive killing spree which included an entire birds’ nest 😱 amongst other things! He brings us ‘presents’ all the time, my boyfriend is into the gym and well built so it is utterly hilarious hearing him scream like a girl and barricading Mr Star’s cat flaps when he sees him bringing something in 🤣

View attachment 80254View attachment 80256View attachment 80259
I dont think I could possibly be any more in love with Mr Star!! how bloody cute and his personality sounds amazing. I think we are blessed to serve cats lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is Lenny, he is 3 years old and he is my entire world. We lost our old westie Milly in November 2016 very suddenly when she died in her sleep. I was absolutely devastated and cried for a week, i thought i could never go through losing a pet again. Then i was so lonely as it is just me at home mostly and i hated having no companion, so the husband suggested we get a pup again. We went to see a breeder who just had the one boy left, fell in love with him and he rest is history. He is incredibly spoilt, to the point i cook all his meals for him after i read about how awful kibble is and bought some dog food recipe books.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have horses, labradors, a pug and various amounts of cats as I foster/rear so anywhere between my 4 and the current 11. Though I’ll be honest, every time another batch are ready to be rehomed one ends up staying. So they increase every few months 😂
Oooh can we have a pic of your horse?

Love this thread! Everyone's babies are gorgeous! :love:
I thought I was the only crazy cat lady with 3 cats, but there are several of us on here! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dont think I could possibly be any more in love with Mr Star!! how bloody cute and his personality sounds amazing. I think we are blessed to serve cats lol xx
Aww thank you so much that’s made my day! I’ll tell him when he comes in later lol.

I absolutely love cats, I had a cat called Kitkat who looked really similar to Mr Star, I got him as a kitten for my 7th birthday and he lived until the grand old age of 18. He was ‘long suffering’ I think is the right term, I adored and was obsessed with him when I was little, I used to dress him up 🙈 and once painted the end of his tail pink 😂 he was so patient and would just sit there with this’ it will be over soon’ expression. Consequently he would sit with me but never on my knee or anything, I don’t blame him! Miss him 💔 you’re right I think I’ll serve cats as long as I live! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww thank you so much that’s made my day! I’ll tell him when he comes in later lol.

I absolutely love cats, I had a cat called Kitkat who looked really similar to Mr Star, I got him as a kitten for my 7th birthday and he lived until the grand old age of 18. He was ‘long suffering’ I think is the right term, I adored and was obsessed with him when I was little, I used to dress him up 🙈 and once painted the end of his tail pink 😂 he was so patient and would just sit there with this’ it will be over soon’ expression. Consequently he would sit with me but never on my knee or anything, I don’t blame him! Miss him 💔 you’re right I think I’ll serve cats as long as I live! Xx
Cats are infections I think. hope I make his day too when you tell him. I honestly think I would be lost without my 3. I had a cay when I was little too, Lucy she was called and honestly, she was my little side kick. she played with me for hours and snuggled up on my bed only...it was a shame tho, as she got older I think her mind went as she would sit at the door and cry to get in and when it was opened for her she would run away. she ended up moving in with my neighbor 2 doors down and it broke my heart. I thought she didn't love me!! I went do their house every day after school to see her and spend time with her, then before she died she spend a few days joint to my hip. I remember being so heart broken by it. I think I will be a million times worse as an adult now xx

Reactions: 4

I got a beautiful black cat when I was 8, I’d dress him up and push him around in a pram and he’d always just let me. Current cats would have my eye out😂
Still miss him

Reactions: 4
Cats are infections I think. hope I make his day too when you tell him. I honestly think I would be lost without my 3. I had a cay when I was little too, Lucy she was called and honestly, she was my little side kick. she played with me for hours and snuggled up on my bed only...it was a shame tho, as she got older I think her mind went as she would sit at the door and cry to get in and when it was opened for her she would run away. she ended up moving in with my neighbor 2 doors down and it broke my heart. I thought she didn't love me!! I went do their house every day after school to see her and spend time with her, then before she died she spend a few days joint to my hip. I remember being so heart broken by it. I think I will be a million times worse as an adult now xx
I’m sure she loved you to bits. You sound like the best cat mummy ever. Cats are special and you are privileged if you earn their affections.

Mr Star thanks you for your kind words today, he is currently chowing down on his 4th pouch 🙈 and he has biscuits!! I know I’m probably over feeding but I just want him to be happy.

I got a beautiful black cat when I was 8, I’d dress him up and push him around in a pram and he’d always just let me. Current cats would have my eye out😂
Still miss him
Haha! You are right, the cats of now would not have it at all.

Kitkatknew my mum would come along, see what atrocity I was putting him through, and offer him a dish of butter or cream 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sure she loved you to bits. You sound like the best cat mummy ever. Cats are special and you are privileged if you earn their affections.

Mr Star thanks you for your kind words today, he is currently chowing down on his 4th pouch 🙈 and he has biscuits!! I know I’m probably over feeding but I just want him to be happy.

Haha! You are right, the cats of now would not have it at all.

Kitkatknew my mum would come along, see what atrocity I was putting him through, and offer him a dish of butter or cream 🙈
My 2 are ex street cats. The feral comes out every now and again!

• Heart
This is my Maxi 💙 We adopted him from a lady getting rid of him on a selling site. He's so soppy and the perfect addition to our family.
I just dont get ppl that put animals on Gumtree ect....his sooo cute xx

aww I am glad you shared it with him lol, He sounds like Amos. wet food 3 times a day, dry food out all the time upstairs and downstairs yet every time you go into the bedroom hes there meowing for more. the other 2 girls are no where near as bad lol xx

• Heart
I just dont get ppl that put animals on Gumtree ect....his sooo cute xx

Me neither! I just stumbled across him one day and fell in love with his photo. The lady said in the ad her family circumstances had changed. When I went to view him it turns out her son had been stabbed recently 😬 The home wasn't ideal and he had fleas. Was obvious they couldn't care for him properly. I couldn't leave him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3