Pet lovers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope one day I get my own fur babies. Where we live now, we not allowed pets so I'm hoping to move one day and get my own precious cat.

Reactions: 2
ohh I would have been the same, poor baby. I live on a farm so there are only 4 houses. one of the neighbors disappeared BUT she had 2 cats. I ended up feeding them for 3 months... one day in Oct they wernt there in the morning when I went over and then again that night so I checked and she took them!!I was heart broken. however, a week later I was getting into my car for work and I heard a meow...turned round and they were back, supposedly she tried to rehome them and it didnt work so I was back to feeding them. Christmas day I seen them in the morning and went over with their Christmas dinner and they were gone again. I honestly broke my heard. I had kinda convinced myself that I would end up keeping them or the farmer would keep them on to catch mince ect. I still think about them and hope they are okay. one of my worst Christmases was 2019 xx

@Pickminy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I hope one day I get my own fur babies. Where we live now, we not allowed pets so I'm hoping to move one day and get my own precious cat.
Please consider a rescue cat when you are able too. So many cats and dogs need a nice home x

• Heart
This thread is right up my street! 😍😍😍
4D0D29F5-D926-4FC1-9ACD-5384C755FA03.jpeg

This is our adopted miniature labradoodle being ridiculous! Looks like an oven ready chicken! 😂. He’s 9 going on 6 months 🤦‍♀️
904DCDB8-8B42-4F83-8F25-10D977B5304E.jpeg

And this is our idiot Labrador. 8 on the 29th Feb. A leap puppy! Sensing a theme?! 🤣
030E3C24-C505-4324-9103-10225DAE8E8F.jpeg

Just to prove that they are vaguely normal 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We’re not allowed pets in our house cos my landlords/in laws don’t like them but my profile pic is my mates dog ziggy
we dressed him up and he really wasn’t happy!
hes my boy and I’d move mountains for him
also my daughters lap dog Ben and sons staffie Rocco-adore them both so much
less hassle than the kids…

• Haha
Prepare yourselves...

The two dogs are my babies Bree and Brodie, two Norwegian elkhounds. I’ve owned this breed since I was 3 and these two are the inspiration for my business name. As a family we also own 4 Swedish vallhunds, Stanley (14), Dizzi(7), Koba (6) and Penni (3).

We also have 5 cats. 3 sphynx’s, Stitch (brown one in the picture), Leroy and Reuben. A peterbald (white oriental looking one with Stitch) called Lilo and Fitzgerald the Maine coon. As you can see from the pictures, the cats rule our house and love laying on our beds!
AD5C4ADD-C1C1-4A8E-B984-C6C9F52B86A6.jpeg
3122B9E2-9E83-432C-8279-222094D1E794.jpeg
A27AC18D-63DC-4EB6-9B67-3B670D6CDA6C.jpeg
DC55DF55-25E6-4856-A9FA-36244159342F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my oh my,beautiful babies,so gorgeous,I live on own much prefer a furbaby now than a bleeping man🤣

• Haha
Prepare yourselves...

The two dogs are my babies Bree and Brodie, two Norwegian elkhounds. I’ve owned this breed since I was 3 and these two are the inspiration for my business name. As a family we also own 4 Swedish vallhunds, Stanley (14), Dizzi(7), Koba (6) and Penni (3).

We also have 5 cats. 3 sphynx’s, Stitch (brown one in the picture), Leroy and Reuben. A peterbald (white oriental looking one with Stitch) called Lilo and Fitzgerald the Maine coon. As you can see from the pictures, the cats rule our house and love laying on our beds!View attachment 81763View attachment 81760View attachment 81761View attachment 81762
I’d love a sphynx cat but I think my house is too cold for one. I don’t like really warm houses. I’m also interested in the Devon Rex breed.

I like Elkhounds too. I used to look after a Valhund for a friend, but he was Mr. Yappy and that drove me nuts. He also used to rush and bite and nip your feet and ankles when he was excited. I also like the Iceland Sheepdogs but there are only a couple in this country so I would have to import one and that would require a rabies shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My dear friends had two Samoyeds,honestly they are so beautiful,wonderful nature,now rainbow bridge,loved them to pieces.😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
IMG_20200223_150953160.jpg
(sleeping like a derp 🥰)
IMG_20191223_145209_607.jpg
(picture from Christmas)
My gorgeous Penny ❤
She turns 1 next week! I've always wanted a cat, but my dad didn't want one (so we had rabbits and hamsters when I was little). And when I moved out, none of the rental places where I stayed allowed pets (although one place allowed hamsters). So when my bf and I bought a house, I knew the time was near 😊 Took me 27 years, but now I finally have a cat! And I couldn't be any happier. She's so sweet, derpy and amazing! Love her to bits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7