Perth Influencers #Kristen & Co.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Deb Cohen Jones and Holly Garvey (make up artist) are promoting the Secret and also Holly's make up line or skin care together...I guess Clara cant be bothered helping anyone else out! Ive seen them out together at lunch..no Clara..every time i see her out with her kids she is never smiling..

Also noted Clara does not follow Dr Deb on insta anymore but Dr Deb only follows Clara;s work account nor personal...
Oh I just check and you are right!! oh I would love to know what went down! The bestie business partners always felt so toxic I was waiting for it to implode

Reactions: 1
Oh I just check and you are right!! oh I would love to know what went down! The bestie business partners always felt so toxic I was waiting for it to implode
Clara used the real Dr in this business to write her clients scripts for those compounded creams before the Secret was a established business.
I don’t like Deb, but i much prefer her over Clara.

Reactions: 2
This is the same ring that Amy's been trying to sell for someone.

I remember posting about it before as I thought it was strange that some Real Housewive of Perth would use Amy to sell their rings.

Feels so strange. I know there's paperwork etc. But the value, insurance etc.

New post
Screen_Recording_20240619_155247_Instagram_exported_2673~2.jpg

Old post
Screen_Recording_20240521_190945_Instagram_exported_7062~2.jpg

The ring looks familiar to me but is it a common setting in the influencer world? Maybe lovedbyemily .. no longer “influencing” and went through a rocky patch with her husband a while back. Not sure how things are currently.

Reactions: 2
More overpriced skincare. But really it's all that botox/fillers that achieves this look.

Amy seems to have plenty of time to hike her leg up and take a selfie in the car.

Screen_Recording_20240625_121827_Instagram_exported_7360~2.jpg