Perth Influencers #Kristen & Co.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also another Perthling who is like a cockroach and keeps popping up. Ashleigh Jade and her creepy Husband.
Has she had a boob job? They seem so big for her frame. I don't know what she does. Perth seems too small to have all these content creators who think we should pay hundreds of dollars on events or stay at the Ritz Carlton.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What about the Croatian girl that used to be married to the hospitality family and names her kids after Game of Thrones characters. I think her name was Lydia? Linda? Is she still around?

And Rayne 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just a pinky toe hanging on for dear life.

So fancy.
---
Has she had a boob job? They seem so big for her frame. I don't know what she does. Perth seems too small to have all these content creators who think we should pay hundreds of dollars on events or stay at the Ritz Carlton.
That’s what I can’t get over. There are way too many influencers in Perth. I’m so glad I don’t live there anymore otherwise you would see them in the wild. There’s more than enough around my family and friends.
I have no idea what Ashliegh does, she probably doesn’t know what she does either. Her tits are bad. Girl needs a refund pronto.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What about the Croatian girl that used to be married to the hospitality family and names her kids after Game of Thrones characters. I think her name was Lydia? Linda? Is she still around?

And Rayne 🙄
Yes Lidia Kukulj who was Tinelli. The wedding and divorce was spectacular but I think he has custody of the children now

not sure if anyone has heard of her, she's not a huge influencer or anything but @its_mandagram has really annoyed me with posting this - you have 2 kids with birthdays close together and just happened to not have given either a thought?! so must grift for a company to do it all for free!! this kind of thing really pisses me off, she gets gifted SO much expensive stuff for her kids and can't pay for a birthday party 😤😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aah Rayne
The woo woo reiki tit.. it's insufferable! Andrew must be embarrassed but maybe if he gave her some $$$ she might not have to do this? What is her actual profession anyway?

Reactions: 4
I thought it was strange that Rossi Boots and Drizabone had a stall/promo stand at the WA Day Festival in Busselton. Then I noticed the festival is sponsored by Roy Hill, hence why Gina wants Amy there to sell boots and coats. That'll be a good test for the coat as it'll be freezing there.

Screen_Recording_20240608_164703_Instagram_exported_14848~2.jpg

Aah Rayne
The woo woo reiki tit.. it's insufferable! Andrew must be embarrassed but maybe if he gave her some $$$ she might not have to do this? What is her actual profession anyway?
I really don’t understand her business or who is actually paying for that stuff??
but he is a complete dick. The new wife who is from a filthy rush family does cope at all with his older children. He laughs about them on the radio. He is vile. He also doesn’t pay Rayne his own kids mother properly. No idea how he hides his money or gets away with it. I’m the first person to say get a proper job but with 3 kids and a
---
I thought it was strange that Rossi Boots and Drizabone had a stall/promo stand at the WA Day Festival in Busselton. Then I noticed the festival is sponsored by Roy Hill, hence why Gina wants Amy there to sell boots and coats. That'll be a good test for the coat as it'll be freezing there.

View attachment 2981667
Gina has made some poor choices but Amy an an ambassador for anything would have to be top 3

I really don’t understand her business or who is actually paying for that stuff??
but he is a complete dick. The new wife who is from a filthy rush family does cope at all with his older children. He laughs about them on the radio. He is vile. He also doesn’t pay Rayne his own kids mother properly. No idea how he hides his money or gets away with it. I’m the first person to say get a proper job but with 3 kids and a
Bored lonely housewives that want someone go talk to?

I wonder if Andrew's new wife keeps her money separate from his.

Reactions: 1
Bored lonely housewives that want someone go talk to?

I wonder if Andrew's new wife keeps her money separate from his.
Andrew's new wife who is young, would def have been advised to keep the money separate!

How gross to not support the mother of your kids! However I can't see Rayne getting a full time corporate job!

Amy in this Rossi's... aren't they the poor man's RM Williams? also surely it's a conflict employing Gina employing Amy as an "ambassador" and her husband being the Lord Mayor?

Andrew's new wife who is young, would def have been advised to keep the money separate!

How gross to not support the mother of your kids! However I can't see Rayne getting a full time corporate job!

Amy in this Rossi's... aren't they the poor man's RM Williams? also surely it's a conflict employing Gina employing Amy as an "ambassador" and her husband being the Lord Mayor?
I remember reading Andrew had a restaurant that had to close. Rayne also gave the impression that they've lost money from it. I wouldn't let Andrew have access to my money.

Everything Basil does feels like a conflict of interest. Lord Mayor, Liberal candidate, constantly name calling members of the Labor party. Gina just gave Amy a job to look good for Basil. As if Basil gets into parliament it doesn't look good that the wife is unemployed.

How could Andrew get away with not paying his fair share of maintenance? At least Rayne is a grafter and is doing her best to support her young family.

How could Andrew get away with not paying his fair share of maintenance? At least Rayne is a grafter and is doing her best to support her young family.
I think they definitely did lose money from the restaurant - Andrew was busy shoving powder up his nose out the back.
I have no idea how the system works but it is long and drawn out and prob not that hard to hide money if you have a complex business set up and not enough money for crazy legal fees. I’m always astounded how many men get away paying little for their own kids. Also if your young rich wife doesn’t like your three kids maybe don’t marry her and put them first?
I’ve heard him mention them on the radio / they are upper primary / high school age prob have their own social media. He shouldn’t be telling stories about them on air.
---
I want more Clara and co goss! Who does she even hang around now she dropped Deb cohen-jones and the beat business relationship ever?

I think they definitely did lose money from the restaurant - Andrew was busy shoving powder up his nose out the back.
I have no idea how the system works but it is long and drawn out and prob not that hard to hide money if you have a complex business set up and not enough money for crazy legal fees. I’m always astounded how many men get away paying little for their own kids. Also if your young rich wife doesn’t like your three kids maybe don’t marry her and put them first?
I’ve heard him mention them on the radio / they are upper primary / high school age prob have their own social media. He shouldn’t be telling stories about them on air.
---
I want more Clara and co goss! Who does she even hang around now she dropped Deb cohen-jones and the beat business relationship ever?
I see Deb Cohen Jones and Holly Garvey (make up artist) are promoting the Secret and also Holly's make up line or skin care together...I guess Clara cant be bothered helping anyone else out! Ive seen them out together at lunch..no Clara..every time i see her out with her kids she is never smiling..

Also noted Clara does not follow Dr Deb on insta anymore but Dr Deb only follows Clara;s work account nor personal...

Last edited:
  • Wow
I see Deb Cohen Jones and Holly Garvey (make up artist) are promoting the Secret and also Holly's make up line or skin care together...I guess Clara cant be bothered helping anyone else out! Ive seen them out together at lunch..no Clara..every time i see her out with her kids she is never smiling..

Also noted Clara does not follow Dr Deb on insta anymore but Dr Deb only follows Clara;s work account nor personal...
Is that Clara with her kids ?

That’s nice to hear she’s with her kids. That lady barely parents. Uses the term Mum to be relatable, thats it.

Reactions: 1