Period seems to be getting lighter ever my month?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so strange to hear that so many of us are / have experienced this yet we seem to be under the impression that it’s not normal. I told two of my closest friends that I had posted this thread and they said exactly the same thing as me - definitely noticed a change in flow (lighter). It’s Day 5 today and there’s nowt there 🥸

Reactions: 1
i am experiencing the same thing, my period was much lighter when i was on the pill of course, when i got off the pill it went back to being awful. but the last couple of months it's been quite light (i'm 29) but another thing i've noticed is that i get really bad cramps on the last days! usually that was at the beginning but now the last day is almost no bleeding but a lot of pain! really strange 🥴 and i agree we are DEFINITELY not educated enough about this

My periods are slowly going from 5 days to 4 and now to around 3…wonder how much the stress of the past few years has to do with it? I do find though that in summer my periods are lighter, when I was on the implant I had fairly regular spotting that would disappear completely over the summer months. Now I’m not on anything I’d definitely say theyre lighter in summer!
also I’ve always suffered with sore boobs when PMSing, but the past 6 months or so I‘ve barely had any pain at all! But this month…literally a few days after ovulation they’ve been hurting like a witch ever since and I’ve got about another week to wait until I’m due 🥺

My periods were regular, mid flow and around 5 days in my twenties. I had a child and went back on the pill. Came off the pill around 30 ish and my periods are regular give a day or two but I could get away with a panty liner and the only last 3 days. I did go to the GP but was sent for what I later found out was just general blood work (nothing specific so unhelpful) and my GP just said to me that people can go either way as they get older I was “lucky” that mine had gone light. Thing is I’ve not conceived in the last 4 years despite not using anything with my partne. I’m not particularly trying for a baby but it also plays on my mind that I’m going through this but been caught out? The only reason I came off the pill is because I was concerned what long term use could do to my health and mental health.