Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honor of @mimimithis ’s beer garden outing.

I find the Weißbier shoots FC Bayern does always all too funny. Same with the end of the season and them enjoying them on the pitch, or showering each other with it.

In case anyone is wondering, it's alcohol-free, but their muslim players still do not have to participate, if the choose not to.

Waffling tax:

haaland-feiert-mit-coach-guardiola.jpg

6c92250223bf20bfcb159c0a13dfc676.jpg

Guardiola-F365-Brazil-1200x630.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I prefer him bald… which is a sentence I never thought I’d say 😂
Same. He exudes a more mature, experienced sexual energy as an older, bald man! He was tit hot as Bayern’s manager with the shaved head. Peak Pep for me, though, is his first year at City.

I have been so offline and I’m about to die of happiness here. Thank you

Some faves on my phone lol
Finally! You’re here! How are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same. He exudes a more mature, experienced sexual energy as an older, bald man! He was tit hot as Bayern’s manager with the shaved head. Peak Pep for me, though, is his first year at City.

Finally! You’re here! How are you?
I think Pep was cute with hair and when he was young but now he is just next level elite. He’s sexy, grown, mature. He has great style since Bayern. He’s just perfect.

I’m so happy about his own thread haha.

I’ve been okay. Busy with life and then entertaining my friends with bad online dating stories. Only a couple dates but the guys are just shambolic. I think I don’t love American men and I live here. I’m shameless and have tried to match every euro that’s cute 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
the bald head just screams sex god and you’re lying to yourself if you think he looks better with hair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet after eating his dinner he just gets up and leaves his dirty plate on the table for the woman to clear away. Phwoar !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.