Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot better stop this Pep leaving talk, I think he’ll have a Fergie type of stay 20 years+

Where else is he going to go after City? Where’s better? No where 💙

YNWA and all that

MCFC the corrupt champions 22/23
Sorry liv we won’t wreck this safe place again
---
No one’s immune to his charms

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Good points. I‘ve actually never cared much about the CL. The PL is the bread and butter. We need to spend a metric tit ton of money this summer, get everyone we need, and go full send next year. As much as I love Gundo (his football IQ is a marvel I have to say), I’m sure he’s gone, as are Bernardo and Laporte.
I just want ucl so everyone can shut the duck up lol. But they will still talk tit bc it’s city.

here’s a cute cartoon lol

Ohhh I would love it if pep stayed for a long time like SAF. I honestly can’t imagine him elsewhere. As much as Spain would love him @Donald23 i saw a comment in an interview where he said I was on holiday in my country Catalonia - and that is when he solidified for me not managing Spain NT. I’ll try to find it on tiktok but I like and save too many things 😅

I always forget about Gomez 😂 poor guy. He and Cole need to go out on loan. Laporte is gone for sure. I hope gvardiol can come from leipzig. I wonder if kyles actions may also be in part with what’s going on with his minutes.

we need to spend cash this summer. I think we’re gonna have some exits for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You lot better stop this Pep leaving talk, I think he’ll have a Fergie type of stay 20 years+

Where else is he going to go after City? Where’s better? No where 💙

YNWA and all that

MCFC the corrupt champions 22/23
You’re right, no more blasphemy about Pep.
Sorry liv we won’t wreck this safe place again
---
No one’s immune to his charms
:ROFLMAO: Klopp wishes he could be Pep.

I just want ucl so everyone can shut the duck up lol. But they will still talk tit bc it’s city.

Ohhh I would love it if pep stayed for a long time like SAF. I honestly can’t imagine him elsewhere. As much as Spain would love him @Donald23 i saw a comment in an interview where he said I was on holiday in my country Catalonia - and that is when he solidified for me not managing Spain NT. I’ll try to find it on tiktok but I like and save too many things 😅

I always forget about Gomez 😂 poor guy. He and Cole need to go out on loan. Laporte is gone for sure. I hope gvardiol can come from leipzig. I wonder if kyles actions may also be in part with what’s going on with his minutes.

we need to spend cash this summer. I think we’re gonna have some exits for sure.
I love the B/R cartoons. Their champions series is amazing. I still watch the old ones. :ROFLMAO:

It’s mad to see ‘Pool and City fans teaming up against the upstarts. But Arse fans have gotten exponentially more insufferable over the past few months and need humbling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I didn’t see anything thing about Gvardiol that impressed but haven’t watched any of his other games
I wanted to say that about Kyle but the whole personal matter thing made me feel as if the team didn’t care

Reactions: 3
I heard Gvardiol may no longer be an option and now they’re trying to get Bastoni.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I didn’t see anything thing about Gvardiol that impressed but haven’t watched any of his other games
I wanted to say that about Kyle but the whole personal matter thing made me feel as if the team didn’t care
Leipzig was not good in the final leg with us but he was much better in first leg and in other matches and with Croatia. He’s also only 21. Pep could do wonders with him. Having young guys like Erl Julian Phil maxi etc - pep could build an insane team that dominates for another decade

pep can be harsh when it comes to outside behavior since his days of Barcelona.So when I read about Kyle not fitting his new set up with defenders I thought I wonder if it has anything to do with his antics.
I can see Jack doing accent mimicking now

oooo I heard about some 19 year old Serb. I hate and love this time of year
No we need a Croatian for ucl 😂 there’s always a Croatian on the winning team for the last 11 years hahaha

Saw this photo of dad and I had to share

0376DC74-0A6F-455A-B089-569A30F5D32A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How come Laporte has not played recently? Is it just cos John and Ruben are better?
I think so. I haven’t heard whether Laporte is one of the “bad body language” people Pep has called out in the past so maybe it’s just a simple case of having two Rolls Royces in John and Ruben. Ayme is almost certainly leaving this summer. I wish him well. I’m sorry I didn’t like him more. He also needs a better celebration than the gyrating, twisty arms thing.

• Haha
How come Laporte has not played recently? Is it just cos John and Ruben are better?
I think it's the system change, he's suffered as Kyle has.

In a back 4 he'd be the left-sided CB or could cover at LB.

In the system where the RB inverts to the midfield, he can't do what Nathan does on the left, and doesn't have Ruben's presence in the middle.

Also doesn't help himself in that every time he drops from the starting line-up the rumours come out that he's angling for a move. Could well be gone in the summer 😕

• Heart
I think so. I haven’t heard whether Laporte is one of the “bad body language” people Pep has called out in the past so maybe it’s just a simple case of having two Rolls Royces in John and Ruben. Ayme is almost certainly leaving this summer. I wish him well. I’m sorry I didn’t like him more. He also needs a better celebration than the gyrating, twisty arms thing.
I would guess he is one of the bad body language people. You can tell he’s one of the grumpy ones when he’s not playing

• Heart
I would guess he is one of the bad body language people. You can tell he’s one of the grumpy ones when he’s not playing
He never really seems like a team player, does he? Except for the end of last season.

He never really seems like a team player, does he? Except for the end of last season.
I loved him at the end of last season. But he’s one of those that if he isn’t playing he spits out his dummy. I mean how long did it take for laporte out rumours to start

• Heart
If Laporte goes I’ll be fine with it, he’s been brilliant but I feel like it’s been sour for a while, also my little Bernardo I adore him but this flirting with other clubs it’s gone on for to long now.

I hope Gundo stays, I don’t think it’s going to work for Phillips sadly.

• Heart
If Laporte goes I’ll be fine with it, he’s been brilliant but I feel like it’s been sour for a while, also my little Bernardo I adore him but this flirting with other clubs it’s gone on for to long now.

I just don’t think Philips fits into the team at all. He’s never gonna start against big clubs is he. He’d be better at a team where he doesn’t have to fight bigger names to get a first time start.
he should go to united 😂😂. I know he won’t but they only really have Casemiro who’s decent and is always suspended 🙃. It’s a shame cos when I watched him at the euros he was decent

gundo I can take or leave not really bothered by him. Don’t think he’s that spectacular

• Heart
I just don’t think Philips fits into the team at all. He’s never gonna start against big clubs is he. He’d be better at a team where he doesn’t have to fight bigger names to get a first time start.
he should go to united 😂😂. I know he won’t but they only really have Casemiro who’s decent and is always suspended 🙃. It’s a shame cos when I watched him at the euros he was decent

gundo I can take or leave not really bothered by him. Don’t think he’s that spectacular
I didn’t get going for Phillips in the first place. Gundo has his moments but I get you with the not spectacular Forever salty about the wife’s comments
---

If Bernardo stayed would you want a contract extension or just run for another year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.