Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have perfect timing
I’m shocked it was a draw. I thought for sure Liverpool would throw the game. I read that someone elbowed Robertson. I shall send that person some candy, a stripper, whatever the person wants. duck that smarmy, arrogant little big mouthed prick.

Happy Easter! I’m a heathen so having some avocado toast and tea.

here’s some church laughs 😂
That’s hilarious. :ROFLMAO: I had avo toast, too! It’s written in the state constitution that we like avocados.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked it was a draw. I thought for sure Liverpool would throw the game. I read that someone elbowed Robertson. I shall send that person some candy, a stripper, whatever the person wants. duck that smarmy, arrogant little big mouthed prick.

That’s hilarious. :ROFLMAO: I had avo toast, too! It’s written in the state constitution that we like avocados.
The last 5 mins had be off my seat. Very intense

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow can we get excited or are we still sceptical 😬
I’m still sceptical. I think the 3 or 4 winnable games that we lost or drew immediately before and after the WC will haunt us because those may ultimately be the difference. LFC did help us today, though. They showed some life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m still sceptical. I think the 3 or 4 winnable games that we lost or drew immediately before and after the WC will haunt us because those may ultimately be the difference. LFC did help us today, though. They showed some life.
I say sacrifice Europe and put arteta in his place. I’d ideally love both but I think we take this as a building year for adapting around new players. Bring in a nice back up for Rodri, shift Gundo on and win it all

• Heart
I say sacrifice Europe and put arteta in his place. I’d ideally love both but I think we take this as a building year for adapting around new players. Bring in a nice back up for Rodri, shift Gundo on and win it all
Good points. I‘ve actually never cared much about the CL. The PL is the bread and butter. We need to spend a metric tit ton of money this summer, get everyone we need, and go full send next year. As much as I love Gundo (his football IQ is a marvel I have to say), I’m sure he’s gone, as are Bernardo and Laporte.

Good points. I‘ve actually never cared much about the CL. The PL is the bread and butter. We need to spend a metric tit ton of money this summer, get everyone we need, and go full send next year. As much as I love Gundo (his football IQ is a marvel I have to say), I’m sure he’s gone, as are Bernardo and Laporte.
It would be nice for them to win CL just once tho. They deserve it!!! They all want to win it as well. Really hope if not this year next!!! 🏆

• Heart
It would be nice for them to win CL just once tho. They deserve it!!! They all want to win it as well. Really hope if not this year next!!! 🏆
Oh for sure! It’s the one thing they haven’t won. It’s annoying that vastly inferior teams have won it but not us. :D And Pep I’m sure would like that trophy to add to his City resume.

• Heart
Oh for sure! It’s the one thing they haven’t won. It’s annoying that vastly inferior teams have won it but not us. :D And Pep I’m sure would like that trophy to add to his City resume.
I think so too. But I cant help but feel he might retire or do something else when they win it?? I really don’t know what he would do. He’s been there a long time now! It would be fab if they did win it but im with you on PL being better. I’d rather they won PL. or BOTH in ONE season cos I’m greedy 😅😅😅

• Heart
Laportes already gone in my head. Gundo I hate that he waits till last minute but if they haven’t bought a house and are living in a flat with a baby they are going this summer in my opinion. Bernardo’s suggested he wants to stay but Ines is telling a different story. I hope it doesn’t all go wrong for him and that she’s truly the one.
I think Gomez could go or at least out on loan somewhere. Same for Kalvin, they both need to show improvement by the end of the season. I also think Kyle could be cut loose, he needs to get back in favour. Cancelo I’m not sure on. No one’s going to want to pay his fees but we’ve done well without him, it’s a difficult one
---
I think so too. But I cant help but feel he might retire or do something else when they win it?? I really don’t know what he would do. He’s been there a long time now! It would be fab if they did win it but im with you on PL being better. I’d rather they won PL. or BOTH in ONE season cos I’m greedy 😅😅😅
I agree with the retiring or moving on to international football. I wouldn’t be surprised if Spain had tried to hire him post world cup

• Heart
I will be devastated when Pep leaves. Not even my man Vinnie could fill that hole in my heart. 💔 If Pep leaves City for another managerial job, I would guess somewhere in Italy. Selfish me hopes, though, that he stays at City another 8 years, then retires completely. Once a blue, always a blue.

• Heart
I will be devastated when Pep leaves. Not even my man Vinnie could fill that hole in my heart. 💔 If Pep leaves City for another managerial job, I would guess somewhere in Italy. Selfish me hopes, though, that he stays at City another 8 years, then retires completely. Once a blue, always a blue.
I’m with you on that. He can not go and manage somewhere else I won’t have it 😭😭😔. He needs to retire at city 😭😭

• Heart
Laportes already gone in my head. Gundo I hate that he waits till last minute but if they haven’t bought a house and are living in a flat with a baby they are going this summer in my opinion. Bernardo’s suggested he wants to stay but Ines is telling a different story. I hope it doesn’t all go wrong for him and that she’s truly the one.
I think Gomez could go or at least out on loan somewhere. Same for Kalvin, they both need to show improvement by the end of the season. I also think Kyle could be cut loose, he needs to get back in favour. Cancelo I’m not sure on. No one’s going to want to pay his fees but we’ve done well without him, it’s a difficult one
---

I agree with the retiring or moving on to international football. I wouldn’t be surprised if Spain had tried to hire him post world cup
I’m really confused about Bernardo. Is he saying he wants to stay at City in order to get Benfica or whichever club to raise their offer? I could see him signing a one year contract at City, then leaving. I absolutely do not see him and Ines staying in Manchester after they start having kids. They’d want to be back in Portugal for the family support. Yeah, bye bye Laporte, he’s barely played. Kyle - I think he stays for one more year then it’s back to Sheff United, then an assistant coaching job somewhere. I think he’d be an excellent coach. I think Kalvin will stay but he needs to show rapid improvement else he’s gone. I agree about Gomez going out on loan, same with Cole Palmer. Send Cole to Burnley where Vinnie can mold him.
---
Have I missed the discussion about Rosamund Pike visiting
Lucky cow!!

I’m with you on that. He can not go and manage somewhere else I won’t have it 😭😭😔. He needs to retire at city 😭😭
I know! He is ours! 😭

• Heart
I’m really confused about Bernardo. Is he saying he wants to stay at City in order to get Benfica or whichever club to raise their offer? I could see him signing a one year contract at City, then leaving. I absolutely do not see him and Ines staying in Manchester after they start having kids. They’d want to be back in Portugal for the family support. Yeah, bye bye Laporte, he’s barely played. Kyle - I think he stays for one more year then it’s back to Sheff United, then an assistant coaching job somewhere. I think he’d be an excellent coach. I think Kalvin will stay but he needs to show rapid improvement else he’s gone. I agree about Gomez going out on loan, same with Cole Palmer. Send Cole to Burnley where Vinnie can mold him.
---

Lucky cow!!

I know! He is ours! 😭
I was thinking Sergio and Cole to Burnley but not sure we would with them being promoted. With a classic city buy back clause
Bernardo is confusing me. I think he (Ines) wants to go to Spain. Her sister is based there. But then a few weeks ago there was a quote saying he wanted to stay so now I’m not sure. I cba finding the quote but it was very I’m city all in

• Heart
You lot better stop this Pep leaving talk, I think he’ll have a Fergie type of stay 20 years+

Where else is he going to go after City? Where’s better? No where 💙

YNWA and all that

MCFC the corrupt champions 22/23

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.