Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rate Gundo and his football IQ. I wouldn’t mind if he and Bernardo stayed for 1 more year. I was never too excited about Kalv. I feel like we got him just to get him. He didn’t fit into any system that I could see. I think the media firestorm (naughty Pep) about him returning from the WC as a big Yorkshire pud didn’t help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t get going for Phillips in the first place. Gundo has his moments but I get you with the not spectacular Forever salty about the wife’s comments
---

If Bernardo stayed would you want a contract extension or just run for another year?
If Bernardo stays I’ll just be happy with the content of him walking John round the City centre. I hold on to the 20/21 season when KDB was injured and Gundo was great, also his 2 goals that won us the title but if he goes I’ll be fine with it, his wife’s a muppet tho.

I think Phillips will be loaned likely in January I don’t see it working at all.

I’m on the fence about Bellingham, and I never wanted Gucci Grealish but he’s a proper City player now so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
If Bernardo stays I’ll just be happy with the content of him walking John round the City centre. I hold on to the 20/21 season when KDB was injured and Gundo was great, also his 2 goals that won us the title but if he goes I’ll be fine with it, his wife’s a muppet tho.

I think Phillips will be loaned likely in January I don’t see it working at all.

I’m on the fence about Bellingham, and I never wanted Gucci Grealish but he’s a proper City player now so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m also undecided about Bellingham! I just can’t muster up a ton of enthusiasm there.

Mrs. Gundo’s a classic high school “mean girl”.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m also undecided about Bellingham! I just can’t muster up a ton of enthusiasm there.

Mrs. Gundo’s a classic high school “mean girl”.
Bellingham is very unproblematic off the pitch which I think appeals to Pep but I don’t know if I have the patience to wait for him to fit into the system.

Sara should deflate those lips and cheek fillers it’s probably all the filler crammed in her face thats making her food taste so bad.

• Haha
Oh some fun chatting in here today. I don’t have feelings for laporte. He was great last season but his vibe isn’t I’ll die for this club 😂 so he can go. I love Bernardo but wanting to leave has been going on for too long. Another year if we can’t get the money for him. I love him for giving his all even if he wants to leave. Would rather he go since he’s getting married this summer and I bet ines will be on the baby train.

I do like Gundo but his wife can beat it. It’s not hard to be pleasant when your husband is a public figure and the city you shat on is where he captains a football club. What a knucklehead. Kalvin can go. Gomez can go.

I do love jude but there are a lot of buts- too expensive. Im curious about his injuries. Does dortmund not have a good medical team? Erl is the same but so much better on city with how pep manages his minute even though he could score more hat tricks. I don’t want Declan rice, not sure who else is rumoured.

here’s daddy saying Italians are sensitive lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh some fun chatting in here today. I don’t have feelings for laporte. He was great last season but his vibe isn’t I’ll die for this club 😂 so he can go. I love Bernardo but wanting to leave has been going on for too long. Another year if we can’t get the money for him. I love him for giving his all even if he wants to leave. Would rather he go since he’s getting married this summer and I bet ines will be on the baby train.

I do like Gundo but his wife can beat it. It’s not hard to be pleasant when your husband is a public figure and the city you shat on is where he captains a football club. What a knucklehead. Kalvin can go. Gomez can go.

I do love jude but there are a lot of buts- too expensive. Im curious about his injuries. Does dortmund not have a good medical team? Erl is the same but so much better on city with how pep manages his minute even though he could score more hat tricks. I don’t want Declan rice, not sure who else is rumoured.

here’s daddy saying Italians are sensitive lol

He’s so cheeky. :ROFLMAO: I don’t want Rice or Maddison who’s also been mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s so cheeky. :ROFLMAO: I don’t want Rice or Maddison who’s also been mentioned.
He is so cheeky. Soooo sensitive in Italy. So true. I’ve never dated an Italian but the ones I have met are so melodramatic to the extreme.

no Maddison. With his terrible boohoo man style 😂 ew no.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am so proud that the thread I started in September is already on page 50. 💙 Please suggest thread titles and I’ll make the new thread tonight. I have some photos to christen the new thread with.

“Beyooootiful beaches.”

• Heart
Everyone loves you Pep but annihilate them 😂. He loves a butt pat/slap

Time for a new thread for Pep - any name suggestions

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was just going to keep it simple with Pep Guardiola #2: Cityzen, Legend, DILF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.