Peloton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so excited to be getting a peloton bike tomorrow! My neighbour is selling me theirs for £500. I've been using the app since march and using various other spin bikes at the work gym so I'm looking forward to having the full experience and stats.
You are so going to love it! Make sure you try all the instructors to find your fit, some of them would put me off for life and others are so inspiring, everyone is different!

Also if you are a gamer and have had enough of the you’ve got this chat try lanebreak, it’s my current obsession.

Just wish Matty taught the bike, he’s my lift you up person, nothing is wrong in the world when he smiles (well apart from that one run when he talked about eating anchovies on toast 🤢)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I’ve heard about him in various ladies groups and how he’s a bit of a dirt bag sliding into countless women’s DMs! Rumour is that he even asked out an instructor (I’m sure it was Hannah F) 🤢
He 💯 asked Charlotti out and she said no… I’ve seen the screen shot 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
😱 what’s his name again? The duncan_inspired I found on IG just posts quotes.

In good news, peloton & lulumelon have re-started their collaboration (although I’m sure they were suing each other only last year!!). Hopefully the apparel will improve a bit. Any own-branded peloton items I have seem to be very shoddily made, and I’ve picked up some lulu bargains in the peloton sales before.

😱 what’s his name again? The duncan_inspired I found on IG just posts quotes.

In good news, peloton & lulumelon have re-started their collaboration (although I’m sure they were suing each other only last year!!). Hopefully the apparel will improve a bit. Any own-branded peloton items I have seem to be very shoddily made, and I’ve picked up some lulu bargains in the peloton sales before.
Duncanmclean

Reactions: 2
Anyone here go to the Peloton festival thingy over the weekend of have any gossip about it?

Yes did a couple of classes and stayed for an event without having to purchase a ticket x
Oh nice how was that and who did you get to do a class with? It looked like a lot of fun but also full of the same arse kissers that go to all of these things with Peloton

I’d rather not say as makes me more identifiable, but I did a couple and they were fab.
yes, completely agree. Although this time nothing was invite and if you pay you can go basically. It did irritate me regulars at PSNY being all over it as they get their time, but hey ho !

I’d rather not say as makes me more identifiable, but I did a couple and they were fab.
yes, completely agree. Although this time nothing was invite and if you pay you can go basically. It did irritate me regulars at PSNY being all over it as they get their time, but hey ho !
Of course, I shouldn’t have even asked sorry about that but hope you had fun! I’m in the north west so it’s not local for me but I am going in January whilst I am there for a family birthday. My husband booked me a spot which I’m excited for but one class every year or two is enough for me tbh! Some of the PSL events did look fun at the weekend but I bet what we don’t see is the sucking up and people being over the top with everything and the instructors

I've just canceled my subscription after 3 years, I'm disillusioned with Peloton, its the competitive aspect and the leader board that gets on my tits, a constant feeling of failure when I know I'm pretty fit. People doing a zillion classes a day making my 45 mins feel shite.
I'm keeping the equipment for days I cba to drive to the gym, however, being back at Bannatynes is a breath of fresh air. I ache in bits I forgot I had and people don't fawn over the Body Pump and Body Combat instructors 😂

Of course, I shouldn’t have even asked sorry about that but hope you had fun! I’m in the north west so it’s not local for me but I am going in January whilst I am there for a family birthday. My husband booked me a spot which I’m excited for but one class every year or two is enough for me tbh! Some of the PSL events did look fun at the weekend but I bet what we don’t see is the sucking up and people being over the top with everything and the instructors
Oh yeah 💯 sucking up. Hope you enjoy your live ride x

I've just canceled my subscription after 3 years, I'm disillusioned with Peloton, its the competitive aspect and the leader board that gets on my tits, a constant feeling of failure when I know I'm pretty fit. People doing a zillion classes a day making my 45 mins feel shite.
I'm keeping the equipment for days I cba to drive to the gym, however, being back at Bannatynes is a breath of fresh air. I ache in bits I forgot I had and people don't fawn over the Body Pump and Body Combat instructors 😂
I tend to hide the leaderboard and just concentrate on my own workout! I know what you mean though. I’m missing the gym at the moment. However I have a 1 year old and we’re planning a second so being able to work out at home for the next few years is better. When I have more flexibility I’ll be back to the gym instead I reckon!

I tend to hide the leaderboard and just concentrate on my own workout! I know what you mean though. I’m missing the gym at the moment. However I have a 1 year old and we’re planning a second so being able to work out at home for the next few years is better. When I have more flexibility I’ll be back to the gym instead I reckon!
I know you can do it, but it drags me in. Plus the groups are so competitive. I've made in something in my head 🤣 It's just a break and not forever. I've missed Les Mills classes though, especially pump.

Given that they couldn't be bothered to fact check it enough to spell peloton right ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This made me laugh! People can’t be friends now then and did he now look at Leanne’s profile and think about this Ben guy she’s always with?
---
Given that they couldn't be bothered to fact check it enough to spell peloton right ...
Haha I didn’t even spot that and that’s the worst one too! Peleton is always one you see but not as bad as his way of Pelaton 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha