Peloton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on on Ben's Army page??
I'm so confused.
I missed the memo when buying an exercise bike that I've signed up to some weird cult where you have to pick a God instructor that I idolise.
BTW - switched to Lanebreak. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so confused.
I missed the memo when buying an exercise bike that I've signed up to some weird cult where you have to pick a God instructor that I idolise.
What’s going on with the Army? Poor Ben, such a sweetheart. He sometimes joins Leanne’s 7am classes and high-fives the riders

Reactions: 1
Oh what have I missed here?! I’ve not heard anything but as I think I’ve said, I’m not really in with crews and do my thing which saves tit like this and being dragged into stuff when all I want to do is ride my flipping bike

I'm so confused.
I’m still trying to work out what’s happening over there, a bunch of adults behaving like toddlers is hardly what Ben needs after all the tit he’s been through recently and the launch of his book. (Doesn’t stop me trying to find out the gossip tho 😂)

I’ll be filling my time with lanebreak too, far more fun and less you’ve got this nonsense!

Reactions: 2
What’s going on with the Army? Poor Ben, such a sweetheart. He sometimes joins Leanne’s 7am classes and high-fives the riders
Ben is a lovely person. No idea what’s happened it’s all cryptic and comes back to this weird mentality some users have. I don’t get it.

Meet and greet today for the preferential riders today at PSL with Kendall. SSDD.
SSDD?

it’s been so long since I’ve been on my bike or tread (even though I’m paying my monthly subscription 🙄), think I’m out of touch with the lingo 😆

SSDD?

it’s been so long since I’ve been on my bike or tread (even though I’m paying my monthly subscription 🙄), think I’m out of touch with the lingo 😆
Same tit different day I’m guessing in relation to the same people being at the Kendal meet an greet!

Reactions: 4
Anyone got any theories on what’s going on at the London studio? Odd that it’s closed for refurbishment a year after opening, they said 6 weeks but not live classes up for booking and now Sam is off for weeks appearing in The King and I.

At first I just thought they were trying to make studios bigger to fit more in for live rides/workouts but it’s v odd (almost as odd as the Ben’s Army FB stuff, but not as odd as Bradley’s middle aged housewives 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I absolutely love my peloton tread but some of the die hard members are crazy! I asked a question on the Facebook group and was sent so many private messages with ‘advice’ I didn’t ask for!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I absolutely love my peloton tread but some of the die hard members are crazy! I asked a question on the Facebook group and was sent so many private messages with ‘advice’ I didn’t ask for!
Oh god who sent you messages outside of your post? That’s a bit over the top of them!
---
Anyone got any theories on what’s going on at the London studio? Odd that it’s closed for refurbishment a year after opening, they said 6 weeks but not live classes up for booking and now Sam is off for weeks appearing in The King and I.

At first I just thought they were trying to make studios bigger to fit more in for live rides/workouts but it’s v odd (almost as odd as the Ben’s Army FB stuff, but not as odd as Bradley’s middle aged housewives 😂)
As someone that works and has their own house photography and videography business, they will 100% doing full upgrades and servicing on this equipment. I’ve been the PSL only twice but I can tell you taking all of that down and sorting things out will be a week or two. I don’t think there is room to expand but they could be turning studio 3 upstairs
Into a yoga/strength studio for members?

The other thing is that apparently a couple of instructors said at the outdoor run club to people that some had to do some training and certification for a couple of weeks and then some are going to NYC to teach as well

Still no option to book classes and they reopen on 22nd, 2 weeks Friday. Unless the return to PSL classes are already booked for regulars

Still no option to book classes and they reopen on 22nd, 2 weeks Friday. Unless the return to PSL classes are already booked for regulars
It says on the class booking page a couple of weeks ago that they’d announce across their socials when booking would open up. Still 2.5 weeks I believe so plenty of time. I’m hoping to be in London late October for the weekend so am looking out for that set of classes to open up

This language about people "beating" cancer needs to bleeping end. As if the people who died weren't strong enough or worthy of being proud of. Sorry Ben rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm so excited to be getting a peloton bike tomorrow! My neighbour is selling me theirs for £500. I've been using the app since march and using various other spin bikes at the work gym so I'm looking forward to having the full experience and stats.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so excited to be getting a peloton bike tomorrow! My neighbour is selling me theirs for £500. I've been using the app since march and using various other spin bikes at the work gym so I'm looking forward to having the full experience and stats.
Hope you love it ! I’ve had mine for 2 years and I’m on it 4x a week still. Was definitely money well spent. £500 is a bargain!

• Heart
Reactions: 4