Pedro Pascal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else like this guy? He’s so nice and a great actor. Love him in Narcos, GOT and TLOU. 🥰

49D77E6B-FA04-448F-8C5C-72A6B175D989.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
His body looks hot af in Narcos in case anybody failed to see it. It’s an incredible series.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
E71AA738-5B93-4FE7-A114-6264E38E9C88.jpeg

He plays really suave or brooding characters a lot of the time but IRL he seems not to take himself too seriously. This bit of an interview with him made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Currently I am no longer heterosexual, I would describe myself as Pedro pascalsexual.
My fella keeps giving me the side eye when we watch TLOU. He's requested we put off watching the new Mandalorian until we finish TLOU because there's only so much drooling he can deal with in a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see him on graham norton last Friday? He was so funny - he seems so down to earth and normal and I'll admit, I fell a little bit in love with him there and then!! I love his twinkly eyes and cheeky grin :D

Reactions: 10
Big fan of how he responds to the rumours he is gay (which he is, but has never stated because why the duck should he, frankly).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s like the perfect balance between courteous and goofy lol

He did a “10 things I can’t live without” video and most people pick non-essential quirky things but he just picked everyday tit like his glasses, headphones, pants and still found a way to make it funny. His reason for sunglasses was “because the sun hurts” 😂 like he’s right but it sounds silly and I respect that he’s down to sound silly

He acts like he’s just some regular dude rather than a world famous actor. Apparently the extras on a show he was on were told not to jokingly ask him to help them with their scripts because the director knew he would’ve spent ages sincerely helping them say nothing in the right way/walk around properly in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he’s got a sibling who is trans and has always been publicly supportive of the LGBT community. You can see other posts with the flag in on his Instagram. It might just be that.

on the other hand, there are lots of rumours that he’s gay or bisexual. as far as I know he’s not made any relationships public

Usually celebrities are subject to blind items where someone will spill beans on so and so hooking up with someone, but I’ve never seen any about him which is interesting given he’s been around for a while now.

He seems to enjoy the speculation but I hope he never gets outed as actually having hooked up with a specific person as he seems to want to keep details of who he’s seeing private

• Heart
Reactions: 8
he’s got a sibling who is trans and has always been publicly supportive of the LGBT community. You can see other posts with the flag in on his Instagram. It might just be that.

on the other hand, there are lots of rumours that he’s gay or bisexual. as far as I know he’s not made any relationships public

Usually celebrities are subject to blind items where someone will spill beans on so and so hooking up with someone, but I’ve never seen any about him which is interesting given he’s been around for a while now.

He seems to enjoy the speculation but I hope he never gets outed as actually having hooked up with a specific person as he seems to want to keep details of who he’s seeing private
There’s interviews where he’s talked about things like it’s normal for men to be attracted to other men and want to experiment. I think he’s possibly just got quite a fluid sexuality, maybe that’s why he doesn’t define it?

Anyway if anyone is wondering what Pedro Pascal orders in Starbucks it’s 6 shots of espresso in a venti cup with ALL the ice.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am loving TLOU and have been down a bit of a Pedro rabbit hole recently so glad I found this thread! I’m not usually one for fancying actors but he definitely has *something* and seems to have a great personality and sense of humour based on interviews and interactions with co stars.

I personally think he is probably gay/bi and doesn’t feel the need to announce his sexuality, nor does he seem to care about the speculation which is the best attitude to have I think!

I’ve seen a video on Twitter from the 90s where he’s giving off a more campy (for want of a better word) vibe; his energy nowadays is more typically masculine I feel. It’s probably the case for a lot of queer actors that they have lean into their ‘hetero’ side for roles.

• Heart
There’s interviews where he’s talked about things like it’s normal for men to be attracted to other men and want to experiment. I think he’s possibly just got quite a fluid sexuality, maybe that’s why he doesn’t define it?

Anyway if anyone is wondering what Pedro Pascal orders in Starbucks it’s 6 shots of espresso in a venti cup with ALL the ice.
American Starbucks orders will never cease to amaze/baffle/terrify me. Happy to see that PP’s seems relatively normal in comparison to others I’ve seen with their foams, pumps, syrups and drizzles…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I discovered Pedro Pascal after watching The Last of Us and fell in total lust. He has joined Nathan Fillion on my list of fantasy partners. However, I suspect, that as a middle aged female, if we were the last 3 people on earth, I would still be single!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loved him in Narcos and have swooned after him ever since.

Can’t watch TLOU , anything vaguely zombie or flesh eating flora scares the living tit out of me.

Reactions: 6
Loved him in Narcos and have swooned after him ever since.

Can’t watch TLOU , anything vaguely zombie or flesh eating flora scares the living tit out of me.
That's a shame about not liking zombie stuff as TLOU has a really good story and there is not that many scenes with the "infected". They have aged Pedro in it as his character is supposed to be 57 and I have to say I prefer his aged silver look even though he is still gorgeous without the aging make up.

Reactions: 5